Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks like those ones are off Balmoral Avenue!

tbf, Balmoral buildings doesn’t make a whole lot of sense for Tiffany’s project. it’s off college square east and wellington place, none of the roads nearby have balmoral etc etc.

I think the Ulster historical foundation used to be based somewhere nearby and they called it the balmoral building, maybe that’s where the name came from
Apologies yes I also got confused! Balmoral is a bizarre name for somewhere not near Balmoral…. Anyway!

Reactions: 2
I’m genuinely intrigued as to why these companies are gifting Tiffany items?

for one, it’s a house account - so what does gym apparel have to do with it? She doesn’t post herself much on the grid or herself at the gym like the old PB days, so they’ve gifted those items which she only has one her stories so their marketing reach is minimal really.

secondly, she’s not that active on it, it’s fairly dull and her reach can’t be very far. She paid for a ton of those followers and it’s stagnated at around the 21-22k mark.

thirdly, she always seems to post in spurts - she won’t post anything for weeks then all of a sudden a couple of freebies are put up. I get the sense that she emails out to a few companies every so often offering to “collab” and then will post the results of who came back to her gifting her stuff.

I just can’t imagine working for a company and thinking - you know what, this obscure influencer who posts semi regularly and with a stagnant following is definitely the one to promote my stuff.

Reactions: 6
What an awful name. She does know she lives in NI? Heaven forbid the child meets anyone from West Belfast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yikes.

Gigi will age so badly and it’s so tacky. Like all those baby Britneys in the 90s and Rihannas born in the 00s.

at least she’s stayed true to tacky form I guess

Reactions: 4
Love the name, I do know one Gigi and she is a cute kid, it’s different enough without being odd.
cmon, really? It’s not really that different, there are tons of Gigis around because of Gigi Hadid.

do you know Tiff or something? Don’t wana sound all conspiracy theory but she has form for coming into tattle ha (see @justlooking146 posts on this thread back in Jan 22)

Like I’m genuinely curious as to why you seem to like her when she’s demonstrated over and over again that she isn’t that nice a person? What’s the appeal?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
cmon, really? It’s not really that different, there are tons of Gigis around because of Gigi Hadid.

do you know Tiff or something? Don’t wana sound all conspiracy theory but she has form for coming into tattle ha (see @justlooking146 posts on this thread back in Jan 22)

Like I’m genuinely curious as to why you seem to like her when she’s demonstrated over and over again that she isn’t that nice a person? What’s the appeal?
If I said the name was really common you’d say it wasn’t! I’m saying I only know one GiGi in real life, plenty around just not known to me. I like the name, I’m I supposed to hate for the sake of it?!

Reactions: 1
If I said the name was really common you’d say it wasn’t! I’m saying I only know one GiGi in real life, plenty around just not known to me. I like the name, I’m I supposed to hate for the sake of it?!
No I get that, but it’s just you’ve made a couple of comments in Tiffanys defence and I’m genuinely curious what about her you find… worth defending?

I’d say the vast majority of people on this thread find her awful, but you don’t seem to agree and it’s always interesting hearing another perspective

What I’d like to know is if she was ‘too posh to push’ and if the baby came out the sun roof 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I’d like to know is if she was ‘too posh to push’ and if the baby came out the sun roof 🤔😂
Well it wasn't to keep downstairs intact. Allegedly most of the Ulster first team and a few reserves have ran down that tunnel over the years

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder now that Tiffany herself is married with a young child, if she feels any empathy for Simon Danielli’ ex wife.

My guess is probably not.

Rory best must be fed up being dragged to court rooms to relay his former teammates’ “integrity” when he must know that it’s all bull

The baby makes the gram and 24hours later pushing the new rentals - screams calculated to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.