Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Article on the Belfast Telegraph Facebook page about their house. Can't read it unless you pay though. This is what most of the comments underneath are like.
would love to know how much she pays the bel tel for these articles.

why exactly is Tiffany Brien advertising bidets, worthy of any self respecting newspaper’s time?

Reactions: 6
“A sailing international” is that what they call it now 😂

This is just a big advert for her mates companies and daddies connections

“A sailing international” is that what they call it now 😂

This is just a big advert for her mates companies and daddies connections
her dad hasn’t paid for that house/Reno out of his own pocket (after all, thats how the greedy rich stay rich), so she can pretend it’s all her. But when it comes down to it…

she works for him at his company. Does she get paid the exact same base rate as anyone else who walks in the door as a hire? Doubtful. And what about when they allocate homes to be sold? Is Tiffany going to be given the cheap, difficult to sell ones with low commission? Also doubtful.

And then the actual house itself… Des Ewing (who renovated her first house too), Toasted wood, beam vacuum and ventilation, Alskea, bathroom envy (Jarlath Keenan) etc etc. it mostly seems to be middle aged men behind it all (with the exception of toasted wood which seems to be a married couple duo). Dig a little deeper and you can see where potential connections to her father are - one of the above’s director, lives in Hollywood and plays at the golf club there… just like Tiff’s dad. one of Askea’s directors is into cycling. I wonder if the cycling/golf she gets into - is just so she can chummy up and get access to these contacts and get freebies?

toasted wood seems to be one of her mates companies but a team member for toasted wood was an aspiring Miss Ni - so there’s no doubt in my mind she was hoping to pave her way to winning through tiff.

it’s all so grubby. Take it at face value and she just seems like a wholesome, hard working girl into sports and working for her dads company and runs a harmless little insta account.

but the minute you look a bit closer, you realise nothing I what it seems with tiff. She hides the grubbiness like she hides the #ads

Reactions: 14
her dad hasn’t paid for that house/Reno out of his own pocket (after all, thats how the greedy rich stay rich), so she can pretend it’s all her. But when it comes down to it…

she works for him at his company. Does she get paid the exact same base rate as anyone else who walks in the door as a hire? Doubtful. And what about when they allocate homes to be sold? Is Tiffany going to be given the cheap, difficult to sell ones with low commission? Also doubtful.

And then the actual house itself… Des Ewing (who renovated her first house too), Toasted wood, beam vacuum and ventilation, Alskea, bathroom envy (Jarlath Keenan) etc etc. it mostly seems to be middle aged men behind it all (with the exception of toasted wood which seems to be a married couple duo). Dig a little deeper and you can see where potential connections to her father are - one of the above’s director, lives in Hollywood and plays at the golf club there… just like Tiff’s dad. one of Askea’s directors is into cycling. I wonder if the cycling/golf she gets into - is just so she can chummy up and get access to these contacts and get freebies?

toasted wood seems to be one of her mates companies but a team member for toasted wood was an aspiring Miss Ni - so there’s no doubt in my mind she was hoping to pave her way to winning through tiff.

it’s all so grubby. Take it at face value and she just seems like a wholesome, hard working girl into sports and working for her dads company and runs a harmless little insta account.

but the minute you look a bit closer, you realise nothing I what it seems with tiff. She hides the grubbiness like she hides the #ads
Also her link at Glasgow’s flooring is a friends husband!!

Reactions: 2
So the Belfast Telegraph have deleted all the comments and now no-one can comment but they have shared the article again today, must be hoping for a different outcome. Hopefully wee Matty saw the comments and got an insight into his wife 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
So the Belfast Telegraph have deleted all the comments and now no-one can comment but they have shared the article again today, must be hoping for a different outcome. Hopefully wee Matty saw the comments and got an insight into his wife 🤣
jesus! They’ve actually deleted the comments! That’s ridiculous. Good thing there are screenshots on here. A few hours ago I’d noticed the negative ones were piling up, including criticism of the Bel Tel for running the story at all. All gone now.

I can’t tell if Matty is Stupid or wilfully ignorant, but one thing is for sure - before he was involved with Tiffany he was seen as a decent guy, an OK rugby player.

now he’s seen as boastful, (one comment sarcastically mentioned something along the lines that it was nice seeing so much humility from them), ignorant (another comment mentioned how inappropriate it was to post a story like that when thousands looked set to lose their homes) and overall, looking foolish and idiotic (thinking back to her labelling him wee precious). And behind the scenes, apparently he and his family are being disrespected because her dad paid more for the wedding. One look at that Bel Tel article on their wedding - in which he or his side barely get a mention - says it all where he stands in the pecking order.

she’s dragging his name through the mud. He never attracted controversy or criticism before Tiffany. He might be a perfectly nice person but his association with Tiff is doing him zero favours. If he had a brain cell, he’d be running a mile. The red flags are glaring for all to see. You can come off social media, you can delete comments and restrict public discussion - but most people can see what’s happening here, on tattle and off it.

Reactions: 4
Let’s face it though, there’s no way Matty would ever be able to afford to design, fit out and live in a house like that without Tiffany’s connections to get discounts and freebies throughout the whole renovation. They’re both as bad as each other in my opinion.

Let’s face it though, there’s no way Matty would ever be able to afford to design, fit out and live in a house like that without Tiffany’s connections to get discounts and freebies throughout the whole renovation. They’re both as bad as each other in my opinion.
yeh I’m starting to think he’s turning a blind eye because he’s been won over by all the freebies and gifts she gets. More fool him. His wife tried to make out she was whiter than white and people on tattle are just bullies and trolls, but reflect on what’s happened: this is a girl who was the recipient of a letter which levied a ton of accusations at her and tried to disrupt her freebies. This Ellie person isn’t from tattle - it wasn’t around when that kicked off. The letter accused of her stuff that’s been an ongoing theme with Tiffany; extramarital affairs, dishonesty.

and the people on tattle itself - numerous things have come out about Tiffany’s affairs, dishonesty, theft etc. But more importantly - actual recorded screenshots of her being a crappy person. Using offensive language against disabled people, being rude and condescending to individuals. Breaking covid rules.

When she closed down her insta account - there was zero sympathy online for her, or under the Bel Tel story in the comments.

She doesn’t have any friends, which along with the other things mentioned, is pretty telling. Among the few friends she does seem to have - Cathy Martin - she gets thrown under the bus and humiliated repeatedly. Her friendships are entirely based on a “you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours” basis, not genuine love or admiration.

Then today, the bel tel has to close and delete comments because of the resonating dislike of Tiffany in their latest story about that god awful house.

His wife is a deeply unpopular person in Belfast and he’ll be joining her soon, and he’ll deserve it for sticking his head in the crappy, gifted gravel.

• Heart
yeh I’m starting to think he’s turning a blind eye because he’s been won over by all the freebies and gifts she gets. More fool him. His wife tried to make out she was whiter than white and people on tattle are just bullies and trolls, but reflect on what’s happened: this is a girl who was the recipient of a letter which levied a ton of accusations at her and tried to disrupt her freebies. This Ellie person isn’t from tattle - it wasn’t around when that kicked off. The letter accused of her stuff that’s been an ongoing theme with Tiffany; extramarital affairs, dishonesty.

and the people on tattle itself - numerous things have come out about Tiffany’s affairs, dishonesty, theft etc. But more importantly - actual recorded screenshots of her being a crappy person. Using offensive language against disabled people, being rude and condescending to individuals. Breaking covid rules.

When she closed down her insta account - there was zero sympathy online for her, or under the Bel Tel story in the comments.

She doesn’t have any friends, which along with the other things mentioned, is pretty telling. Among the few friends she does seem to have - Cathy Martin - she gets thrown under the bus and humiliated repeatedly. Her friendships are entirely based on a “you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours” basis, not genuine love or admiration.

Then today, the bel tel has to close and delete comments because of the resonating dislike of Tiffany in their latest story about that god awful house.

His wife is a deeply unpopular person in Belfast and he’ll be joining her soon, and he’ll deserve it for sticking his head in the crappy, gifted gravel.
The problem I have is that this house and the other one down Seapark are clearly one big advert. Yet they claim to have sourced every fixture and fitting themselves and some mood boards when that’s simply not the case.

I know a lot ofthe ACA model crowd do it but Tiffany is on another level with the deception.

• Heart
The problem I have is that this house and the other one down Seapark are clearly one big advert. Yet they claim to have sourced every fixture and fitting themselves and some mood boards when that’s simply not the case.

I know a lot ofthe ACA model crowd do it but Tiffany is on another level with the deception.
and one of her recent posts “turned out exactly how we imagined” Um don’t you mean how Des and Pinterest imagined? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
View attachment 1621552Shameless… it’s even worse here.. I was suspicious immediately when she said she had a friend 😂

no surprises that greedy Tiff - in a time of a housing crisis - has decided to buy another property to rent out by the looks of things. Throw money at it and call it a “project” - you’re still taking a property of the market that could’ve been someone else’s home.

(the #ad is tiny and behind the X because it took me ages to find it).

tbh this is worth a report IMO, she knows what she’s doing.
The paid partnership is very clear at the top, does that not count towards declaring it as an ad?

The paid partnership is very clear at the top, does that not count towards declaring it as an ad?
the paid partnership label is different to ad declaring slightly.

Instagram introduced it for two main reasons, 1 being transparent. as it’s a global platform and different countries had different approaches as to what counts as declaring an ad, it made sense to introduce a baseline way of declaring. Additionally, the feature allows for Instagram to monitor how much ad traffic is happening to use the algorithm to adjust - they don’t want their users to be relentlessly bombarded with ads lest they put their phones down and switch off.

in the U.K. it’s the ASA and CAP who oversee and provide guidance for, influencer marketing.

According to the CAP Code ads ‘must be obviously identifiable as such’. It’s vague enough to not be too draconian - legislation can’t keep up with ever changing social media tools, so they don’t tell you how to declare, just that the onus is on the influencer to make absolutely clear their content is advertorial. The guidance makes clear that it’s the legal responsibility of the influencer to protect their audiences.

In my opinion, the paid partnership label isn’t enough. For one, the section it takes up isn’t an area I pay close attention to, as a consumer. The information there is usually not that important to me, it can detail what filter was used, what feature the account used to create that specific post, what the music for that post is etc. It’s a bit of a generic space that’s out of the way. Personally, I think it’s good form and more transparent to include a noticeable #ad on the body of the post itself. That way Tiffany would have been clearly fulfilling her legal obligation to protect us as consumers from being advertised to in ways we don’t realise.

Futher, Tiff included an ad presumably because she was aware there was a requirement for one and she wasn’t sure the partnership label covered it - so if you know there could be a need for an #ad why make it so small and hide it behind the “X” ? An influencer who wanted to be transparent would make their ad transparent. But Tiffany hasn’t done this in any of her posts, she rarely has in the past.

it’s fair to conclude that the reason behind this is because she doesn’t want her viewers to interpret it as her getting a freebie, she doesn’t want all her ads to be noticeable because then the few legitimate followers she does have, may switch off as a result of being bombarded with ads.

Tiffany does the very bare minimum to just about stay within the legal requirement.

Instagram introduced it for two main reasons, 1 being transparent. as it’s a global platform and different countries had different approaches as to what counts as declaring an ad, it made sense to introduce a baseline way of declaring. Additionally, the feature allows for Instagram to monitor how much ad traffic is happening to use the algorithm to adjust - they don’t want their users to be relentlessly bombarded with ads lest they put their phones down and switch off.

in the U.K. it’s the ASA and CAP who oversee and provide guidance for, influencer marketing.

According to the CAP Code ads ‘must be obviously identifiable as such’. It’s vague enough to not be too draconian - legislation can’t keep up with ever changing social media tools, so they don’t tell you how to declare, just that the onus is on the influencer to make absolutely clear their content is advertorial. The guidance makes clear that it’s the legal responsibility of the influencer to protect their audiences.

In my opinion, the paid partnership label isn’t enough. For one, the section it takes up isn’t an area I pay close attention to, as a consumer. The information there is usually not that important to me, it can detail what filter was used, what feature the account used to create that specific post, what the music for that post is etc. It’s a bit of a generic space that’s out of the way. Personally, I think it’s good form and more transparent to include a noticeable #ad on the body of the post itself. That way Tiffany would have been clearly fulfilling her legal obligation to protect us as consumers from being advertised to in ways we don’t realise.

Futher, Tiff included an ad presumably because she was aware there was a requirement for one and she wasn’t sure the partnership label covered it - so if you know there could be a need for an #ad why make it so small and hide it behind the “X” ? An influencer who wanted to be transparent would make their ad transparent. But Tiffany hasn’t done this in any of her posts, she rarely has in the past.

it’s fair to conclude that the reason behind this is because she doesn’t want her viewers to interpret it as her getting a freebie, she doesn’t want all her ads to be noticeable because then the few legitimate followers she does have, may switch off as a result of being bombarded with ads.

Tiffany does the very bare minimum to just about stay within the legal requirement.
to go into more detail, the guidance from ASA;

169FDF3E-0B99-4E87-B746-BA603B47135E.jpeg

the guidance is pretty clear - you need to label it as ad if it is one.

“Paid partnership” isn’t clear enough.

Last edited:

to go into more detail, the guidance from ASA;

View attachment 1624764

the guidance is pretty clear - you need to label it as ad if it is one.

“Paid partnership” isn’t clear enough.
Thank you for taking the time to provide all that information, I had absolutely no idea about a lot of it. Crazy how they try and sneak things in and under the radar.

Reactions: 1
Those ulster rugby boys get paid upwards of 16k a month

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Those ulster rugby boys get paid upwards of 16k a month
at best, that’d be the top few players (ian Henderson, Jacob Stockdale). Henderson is supposedly on £250k a year which, after tax, is about £12-13k a month.

there is no way Matty is on anything near that, plus I don’t think he has any sponsorships. He’s looking between 70-100k max, and that’s not factoring in the pay cut the players took this year due to covid.

his home before he met tiff was fairly modest. She priced hers rather ambitiously, claiming to have received offers over £450K but Zoopla estimates £434K to have been the top range. IIRC she bought it for around £300k - factoring in all the work she had to do (it was completely gutted and restructured) I’m not sure if she’d have made a huge profit from it.

They’ve obviously pooled resources, I think the bungalow when they purchased it was around 500K. Considering they had to knock it down, rebuild, refit everything… there’s no way they could’ve afforded to do all this without discounts and freebies/handouts. The maths just doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 5
Totally, the maths doesn't add up and he's a very minor player at Ulster, definitely not on a big salary.

I always said her decisions with the houses have been nuts. His looked like a proper first time buyers home, nicely redecorated but not a major renovation and he likely made money on his. But her Seapark house was crazy expensive refurb and she definitely won't have made much of a profit. Then the madness of paying 1/2 million for a building site then the cost of building the coffin house on top of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thers no way wee precious would be on that money! I wouldn’t know who is he only for Tiff posting him during covid on the spin bike 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the same article by Mary O’Sullivan has popped up again, but on the independent.ie website. It’s the exact same as the Bel Tel one except the headlines been changed. Tiffany isn’t a “sailing international” anymore, they’re just referred to as “driven sportspeople” loool

it appeared in the independent first, so I guess it just filtered down to the subsidiary that is the Bel Tel - it’s part of a feature called “My Favourite Room” run by the same Mary O’Sullivan so I’m guessing Tiffany wrote in to have herself featured. She’s obviously hoping to raise her profile and get more followers since I guess the stuffy gifted stuff from Wardens isn’t as glamorous as the stuff she used to get.

0B1FD031-D19C-4DFB-A085-6A696FEFC7BA.jpeg

0B74C00E-E07B-4C97-9A01-44A438143EF4.jpeg

8DE8FE3D-DF60-40D1-864B-57CD7489207E.jpeg

can’t tell if Tiffany is just real obsessed with the fact he plays rugby that she can’t go two sentences without mentioning it, or if she’s just really dull and unintelligent.

what has him playing rugby got to do with him wanting to paint skirting boards?! Why is that even notable? It’s not that unusual, especially since their walls are plain white throughout? They seem like a thoroughly dull couple if this is what Mary included in the first couple of sentences of the article. Poor Mary must’ve had her work cut out for her when she went to write this piece.

the stuff Mary lists as “interesting” sounds like she’s struggling to be complimentary… “grey sanitary ware” since when has a grey toilet ever been interesting?! “Black kitchen units” literally there is nothing interesting about A. The colour black or B. Kitchen units.

c’mon Mary, you’ve viewed thousands of homes. You know this one is gloomy and depressing AF, especially since you wrote in a previous article in 2020 how important it was to have light in a home in ireland because Ireland doesn’t get much sunlight.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.