Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grambusters

She has really shown herself up. Really poor, trashy behaviour. No class. Tiffany looks totally stunning as do the bridesmaids. What a lovely day they got too.

Reactions: 11

blocknroll

It goes without saying… don’t click links posted in a Tiff Brien thread, folks. Daddy’s little doxxer.

APM

When is the sisters wedding?

Also’ baby peanut butter in there’ was added by Cathy Martin - which seems snide given that Tiffany has made huge efforts to dissociate herself from PBG after all the affair rumours / open letter craic.
This industry seems cut throat.

Princess Baskin

Cathy is bang out of order. Insta has now seen the bridesmaids, the bride, the venue etc before the wedding has even taken place. Nothing is sacred. She obviously had to get the exclusive on this and is doing it for clout. Sickening.
Ps Tiffany, as always, is looking gorgeous

tracho

I seriously doubt that anyone sent Rebecca McKinney a message wishing her death. Such behaviour is quite possibly a criminal offence and I’m sure that she would have contacted the police if it were true.

Like most on here, I had absolutely no clue who she was until yesterday. Does anybody even listen to radio anymore? I thought that Spotify, Apple Music etc buried them years ago.

Its clear that she is trying to jump on the victim bandwagon. If it was sent back in March, why only raise it now, once TB, CM and co are driving the ‘victim’ bandwagon?

Ever notice that they NEVER provide evidence of the wildly exaggerated claims? Afterall, everyone knows how to screenshot.

It was the same when CM was wailing about Tiff. No screenshots, no evidence.

These people ARE FULL OF SHIT.

PrincessBaskin

I think Rebecca made a few valid points and I dont think what she was saying was exclusively linked to what is said here. I think a lot of it had to do with what is sent in direct mails. I think an overriding assumption is that the trolls behind the DMs are on here.
The messages she received savaging her looks, her personality and the sepsis comment were just uncalled for, absolutely unjustifiable and bang out of order. If you are the type of person who writes this kind of shit about people on forums or sends it in a DM then I believe you absolutely need to have your head looked at. Its hateful and moreover, it takes away from any valid criticisms being made. Personally speaking, I'm pissed off reading comments slagging off peoples looks. If I had £1 for everytime someone has ripped into LMDs new teeth I'd be able to spend less time working and more on holiday 😂
Her point about constructive feedback- well that was a bit misunderstood. Yes, anyone wishing to provide it should do in a polite, constructive helpful manner. However, the consensus seems to be when feedback is provided or a question asked, the block button gets hit. And the solution seems to be, well just unfollow.
That would be the easy option. Because it is incredibly frustrating trying to enforce responsibility and accountability onto people who absolutely are not going to listen or change.
The women supporting women thing. Yes I agree they should. But support comes in all forms and speaking up, being honest and saying it like it is, is also important.
For a bunch of people who spend so much time posting mantras, inspirational quotes, and garb about living their best life, they are absolutely hell bent on resisting change and growing themselves.

Bgr101

VIP Member
I’ll bet money she paid them. She racked up a suspicious amount of followers shortly after started that bungalow transformation page, having only posted pictures taken from Pinterest too.

agreed. Why didn’t they buy land somewhere if they wanted to build? Why not design around the existing building?

he comes across a a wet wipe, being led by the nose by her. He seems super easy going and let’s her take charge. But she’s shown before how she can be disconnected from reality and to demolish a house like that is sheer madness. I’ll bet she pushed the engagement stuff on him too as well.

I think it looks hideous too. Doesn’t the area have loads of period style properties?

I’ve always thought Tiffany’s style was a liiiitle bit tacky. The house appeals to a very specific person I think. It’ll date really badly and future sellers will be hard pressed to find someone to buy it.

the bungalow was very 80/90s with the pebble dash and so on but structurally it looked fine.

I think Tiffany is very cunning when it comes to self promotion and she’s shameless when it comes to money. But I don’t think she’s savvy. They are already having a face palm moment by under estimated building supply costs.

building is a big initiative in the wider U.K. at the moment. It’s a key part of the economic recovery plan. Combined with Brexit and the change of regulatory regimes (the construction industry are about to navigate some choppy waters and Northern Ireland has the Northern Ireland protocol in place), Tiffany has chosen potentially the worst time to try to build. Costs of building materials and labour are only likely to go up. Her private project isn’t likely to be a priority one.

it’ll definitely be interesting to see how it pans out.
Her dad has been round the block 100 times when it comes to property development and costs. I dont believe the oh i wasnt prepared for these costs act. I think shes looking sponsored !

candyfloss99

VIP Member
It's very quick. we obviously need to give tiffany more credit than we do as she realised that Cathy telling everyone about her tattle downfall only made them all come on here and read all about her indiscretions. And we all know Cathy knew exactly what she was doing!!!

Reactions: 10

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
I follow her on Pinterest (her boards are public) and it looks like the wedding is 9th July 2021. She also had a wedding planning board there at the start of December 2020 pinning dresses and even suits for him - over 3 months before he popped the question. She went private with that board recently.View attachment 632487
Backteeth we have to applaud you for this, top level investigation work. Obviously the wedding date was put in as the florist must be using this board. I'm very impressed!

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I am howling at Cathy Martin complaining about theme parks because the wifi is crap. She would do well to focus on her child and having a fun time with her rather than being glued to her phone and social media. She's an aul witch

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Surely not wee pet Matty that's just won McKinney comps Spanish villa?
No way?! 🤯 obviously a scam. Where can you report these people to? Scumbags
---
I'd say so. What is with those competition pages....
Clearly a scam yeah or way to wash money? Can't stand them. Seems so dodgy
Doesn’t Cathy Martin work with/for McKinney competitions? And her and Tiffany are bffs. Definitely something dodgy going on there

Last edited:
  • Angry

hiitsme7

SURELY to do what Cathy Martin has just done you need specific permission from that person before?!? What absolutely awful behaviour if Tiffany didn’t actually ask her to do it - which I highly doubt she did🤯

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I'd say she was told to take them down. She had a SM blackout yesterday after the video of Tiffany walking in to walk up the aisle. And the photos he threatened to share never followed.
I thought I heard her saying on her last video she wanted to get a shot of the back of dress but it never happened.
Shes fucking vile in every way. Tiffany would do well to distance herself. She definitely does not have Tiffany's best interests at heart

PrincessBaskin

I only know who some of them are from that one programme they did - ‘beauty queen and single’ on bbc ni. Watched most of one episode.... probably the most embarrassing ni reality programme I’ve seen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08f3lj6

...thinking this is probably where R Maguire got the idea she’s ‘tv personality’? Not sure of anything else this crowd have been in.
BQS was an embarrassment. That shot on Botanic Avenue could not have been any less sex and the city 😂 I see they never renewed it....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Bgr101

VIP Member
Shes deleted the stories 7 hrs after posting them so everyone has seen them anyway. Shes a real piece of work.

• Wow
  • Sick

Snowjoke

VIP Member
View attachment 1260704
Who the heck is running Toasted Wood’s insta account? Soooo cringe

for one, poor Matty doesn’t get named. He’s supposedly one half of “the rea project” but here he’s not even tagged, just referenced as the “hubby”, poor guy. Just another red flag that the account is really the Tiffany Project with poor wee precious being a prop.

secondly, who even says “Uber” anymore unless they are talking about a taxi?

Tiffanys fashion sense? Widely admired? According to who? The bel tel stories she pays for and writes herself?

#tiffanyyourock :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Has this individual attended the Cathy Martin school of cringe pr?
The hashtags are actually wild 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha