Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always got the feeling he was dumped and she swooped in and made him feel better about himself and locked him in. He’s been toeing the line for an easy life ever since. He was completely isolated with her during lockdown - not able to be around friends who might’ve warned him to cool things down, or given him a bit of perspective.

she was definitely the driving force behind the wedding because a clever tattler spotted she’d started planning a wedding (right down to the grooms suit!!!!) on Pinterest, before he’d even proposed!!

if you look back on a previous poster who was probably Tiffany herself, looks like she wanted a baby pretty quick too, given the remarks she made on here. (I’m naming justlooking146 as Tiffany‘s account. Not an outlandish claim, since she was caught out doxxing people on here on the first thread).

https://tattle.life/threads/tiffany...ow-shes-back-bet-shes-pissy.7867/post-7711254

i think Matty was a simple guy who got sucked in to a relationship with tiff before he knew what was going on tbh, and she brought him down to her beggy level.
I thought I was keeping up with this thread but it appears I have a lot to read, I've been trying to catch up since I posted today. It's so much messier than I thought. No skin off my balls either way (as the kids say) but for his sake, I wonder how long this marriage will last. thank you for all the links you've provided! reading all of this now.

edit: that without a doubt is tiffy poo ha ha gave me a good laugh

Reactions: 1
I thought I was keeping up with this thread but it appears I have a lot to read, I've been trying to catch up since I posted today. It's so much messier than I thought. No skin off my balls either way (as the kids say) but for his sake, I wonder how long this marriage will last. thank you for all the links you've provided! reading all of this now.
get a cup of tea and settle down. It’s crazy in the first thread 😅😅😅

tiffany repeatedly comes on to doxx tattlers. She creates fake accounts and tries to lure tattlers into watching an Instagram story so she can see who it is. It’s pretty easy to spot who she is.

then her old PT Ben canning gets involved and tries to defend her, but bollocks that up and is torn apart because the nicest thing he can say about her is that she got up early for the gym.

then someone alleges an affair happened and it was a married former rugby player. Apparently she lost her PB Girl brand over it, then was shipped off to Dubai to get her out of trouble, while her da paid for an injunction (allegedly). (a lot of the dates add up according to this Bel Tel article

the Daniellis hit trouble in their marriage in June 2014 so reading between the lines, that’s when an affair with Tiff could’ve taken place, and the Bel Tel confirms that Simon did have affairs since Olivia asked him as part of their reconciliation not to have anymore. They tried to reconcile but the divorce kicked off in March 2015.) at all lines up with Tiffany’s running off to Dubai the month before, in feb 2015, as she was apparently mentioned in the divorce proceedings.

there’s lots of crappy posting, breaking of lockdown rules, being rude to people who contact her and hiding of ads etc from Tiffany in between.

It all culminates with her flouncing off Instagram because her tantrum at a barrister, apparently, didn’t get her very far with getting tattle taken down.

she’s a total shitshow tbh but it makes for very entertaining reading.

Reactions: 4
tiffany repeatedly comes on to doxx tattlers. She creates fake accounts and tries to lure tattlers into watching an Instagram story so she can see who it is. It’s pretty easy to spot who she is.
🤯 All of this just blew my mind. Has she been caught on here recently?? Kinda genius with the ig stories, even more genius of you guys to figure it out.

Random but I am from Germany, I've been living back and fourth from there and here (NI) for the last 7 or 8 years. Are divorce rates low for NI? I feel its very rare that I hear anyone here getting divorced. Germany is 50/50 really. I wonder what the odds are for Rea with all of this. I suppose it depends on her not getting bored of him and his tolerance for her drama. wow!

Reactions: 3
🤯 All of this just blew my mind. Has she been caught on here recently?? Kinda genius with the ig stories, even more genius of you guys to figure it out.

Random but I am from Germany, I've been living back and fourth from there and here (NI) for the last 7 or 8 years. Are divorce rates low for NI? I feel its very rare that I hear anyone here getting divorced. Germany is 50/50 really. I wonder what the odds are for Rea with all of this. I suppose it depends on her not getting bored of him and his tolerance for her drama. wow!
who knows!! Funny enough I remember reading not so long ago that divorces in NI over the last couple of years have increased by about a third.

I’ve a friend getting a divorce and the solicitor alone is costing him £7.5k lol
Did try to convince him to find someone else, but he wanted the best

• Wow
Reactions: 2
who knows!! Funny enough I remember reading not so long ago that divorces in NI over the last couple of years have increased by about a third.
&
I’ve a friend getting a divorce and the solicitor alone is costing him £7.5k lol
Did try to convince him to find someone else, but he wanted the best
Oh wow! Heres hoping she doesn't drag it out, for your mates sake. I've a friend who's spent nearly 20k just going back and fourth for a year already. Based off the evidence, Tiffy will take Matty for all he's worth. Da will make sure of that.

Him being a simple man might just settle with the beast since theres kids involved now. Insane.

Thanks! I somewhat knew Matty up till he married the trust fund baby. He actually showed me a picture of the girl he was talking to before her. How I wish I could remember that girls name. He must of dropped her for Tiffy poo.
Cathy Costello, She came cross my feed today. That’s who I was talking about here. I didn’t think she was Irish, she is.

• Wow
Cathy Costello, She came cross my feed today. That’s who I was talking about here. I didn’t think she was Irish, she is.
Did a quick google and, wow she’s gorgeous!!! Really beautiful.

She seems like she’s more on wee precious’s level - she’s got two degrees! And not involved in any of that bitchy CMPR circle. But then she’s lived in Dublin/London and he seems like more of a country homebody.

she’s also a bit younger than him. She’s 26 now, so she’d have been around 22, and he’d have been 26 back in 2019 before he shacked up with Tiff. So she probably wasn’t super interested in settling down and having a baby the way Tiffany seemed to push for (she’d have been 29 in 2019). especially since Cathy seems to be living her best life in London and travelling the world.

Had a wee nosey at Tiff’s older pictures and someone has tagged OJ in her trip to Dubai in December 2019… I always thought they’d broken up sooner!

So she’s broken up with OJ no earlier than mid-December 2019, is with wee precious on holiday in Paris by Feb, and he’s moved in by March!

Last edited:
  • Wow
She has all these blinking accounts and doesn’t appear very active on any of them.

I find it fairly ironic that she put the original one back public, with a sneaky tidy up

Those thirsty Tiff posts from 2020 are a far cry from her life now or being a property’ developer.

This will make me very unpopular here but... Tiffany is really sexy and i miss her 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
It was a bit surreal looking at her old insta.

I guess because she put herself in the Bel Tel, used to be bigged up by Cathy Martin and promoted herself so much she seemed a lot.. like a bigger deal than she actually ever was?

Like, why was the bel tel back in the day reporting on her going for a lunch date with Rory mcilroy? Shes a local estate agent?

she only had ~60k followers on insta, which is pretty small fry in the blogging world. Maybe her peanut butter blog had more of a following?

looking back her life looked pretty lonely. No real friends, no hobbies beyond working out obsessively and under eating. Obsessed with her looks.. A messy love life then running back to OJ when she got fed up being single.. didn’t look like a fun time for Tiff. That’s not even counting all the affair/divorce drama she was allegedly involved in.

no wonder she was quick to lock down wee precious. He’s brought a lot to her life. She gets invited to weddings through him, has a social life because of him, able to buy/build a big house because she was able to pair up with him…

But then a part of me wondered if she missed her old life/the drama/the attention she used to have as an influencer and that’s why she’s opened her account back up? life seems pretty bland now with wee precious and it can’t get very exciting now she’s got a newborn.

Sorry when someone has a baby I am INSTANTLY bored of their content and their life 😂 bye everyone haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry when someone has a baby I am INSTANTLY bored of their content and their life 😂 bye everyone haha
aha it’s bad but I agree. And I say this as someone planning on having a baby…

babies are boring. Doing up a house is boring.

I have zero interest in watching people’s play dates or trips to the park with their kids, or what their kids are eating this week. Maybe that’ll change when I have my own but I doubt it.

but then I’m of the mind that peoples’ kids shouldn’t be on Instagram anyway, and they should be afforded privacy until they are old enough to have a say about what is posted online about them. Especially if their parents are influencers and monetise their Instagram.
---
Same here. Lost all interest as soon as she got married 🤣
I just don’t think anything can match the drama of that first thread 😅 her life definitely seems a lot more sedate now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Weird coincidence that tiff is suddenly very active on social media…

and holy moly she looks very unwell, or isit just me?
Really gaunt… and her top lip can barely move from the filler. Has she been unwell or is this years of undereating and Botox catching up?

IMG_6179.jpeg

she’s completely unrecognisable from how she looked in her early 20s and even a few years ago.
IMG_6181.jpeg

IMG_6180.jpeg

IMG_6184.jpeg

IMG_6186.jpeg

I know a lot of women with history of disordered eating and poor body image struggle with changing pregnancy bodies so I hope she’s not doing some sort of extreme diet or whatever. I’m really shocked at how unwell she looks.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s probably just eating cleaner and less sugar and as a result her face has slimed down, that happened me without any cosmetic work, my face is totally different from my early to mid twenties from booze and bad diet even though I was slim it just showed massively on my face - or she could have had jaw slimming/teeth grinding Botox that kinda slims the face a bit and then filler in her cheeks. I don’t think she’s unwell looking just different and more sculpted.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.