Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday 🎈 you’re braver than me. I’d need eye bleach watching fester sort his vests and undercrackers out😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy birthday itsmethatlikesamoan

I think you may be right when you said that Paul referenced me. I saw that he had wrote on Facebook that he was gonna go live and I immediately wrote on here that watching his video of him sorting out his clothes drawer would be riveting viewing and then ten Minuites. Later, I went on YouTube and saw the title of his upcoming video listed as SORTING ANOTHER DRAWER. RIVETING STUFF. i did think it was a bit of a coincidence. If he is referencing me, it proves he regularly reads here. I think he does but hard to prove

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think he’s too much of a narcissist not to read here. He wouldn’t be able to help himself!

Reactions: 7
He did mention the site once, so I think he does.

Most likely no longer mentions it as he knows what is said—the truth—will shatter the image he puts out to people.

I bet he shakes like a crapping dog when he reads on here, knowing he's not fooling everyone and there are people who see through him.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, he knows we are free thinking fair minded people. We are not trolls. We are truth sharers. Paul, I throw down the gauntlet to you. Tell your gullible flock about this site.they can read what we have to say and Then they can make their own mind up.

Reactions: 9
I'm waiting for his "friends" to realise he's a narcissist and cut off all contact and hear his pathetic lies as to why they no longer speak and meet up.

He's taking advantage of every single one. It sickens me. Especially those who are clearly vulnerable and think it's a genuine friendship and not him thinking of them as a meal ticket and ego feeder or someone who has BBC contacts that could make him famous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
He did mention the site once, so I think he does.

Most likely no longer mentions it as he knows what is said—the truth—will shatter the image he puts out to people.

I bet he shakes like a crapping dog when he reads on here, knowing he's not fooling everyone and there are people who see through him.
He doesnt have the power to block here.

If he was so confident that he didn't do anything wrong, why he is spending so much time trying to justify himself? He knows he went wrong but his massive ego will not let him apologise and admit he was wrong. I think if you mess up, you should apologise. It shows strength to admit your faults. However, you just shouldn't be cruel to people in the first place and then you would save yourself a lot of silly bother

All of a sudden, he is obsessed with talking about wallowing, funny that he never mentioned it before the Linda incident. He acts like he's so wise and the things he says are long held beliefs he has, but really he just makes it all up as he goes along to suit his current situation and to manipulate people into being on his side. Don't be fooled, this guy is as thick as a brick. I bet he googles all day to find other people's words of wisdom to help him manipulate his flock

This just in........he's going live at 245. Might look later. He said he is sorting his clothes drawers out......absolutely riveting viewing I am sure.........well worth the superchat..get your check book out, Alex
Lots of incessant justification and referencing to "wallowing". He cant let it go

Reactions: 8
He doesnt have the power to block here.

Lots of incessant justification and referencing to "wallowing". He cant let it go
If someone said he's wallowing, I don't think he'd agree with them. Probably try to defend himself and say the opposite of what he's said

Reactions: 6
Ok so since the Sunday Live last week, there has been the relentless campaign to justify why people are not allowed to feel lonely??? They are now labelled "wallowers". Today this poem has popped up on those vegan guys YouTube page. This is abusive to the subscriber who was berated for saying she felt lonely.
Are you kidding me, he’s done another dig towards her? I’m sorry he’s taking it too far now,

First the live when he initially insulted her. Then the post afterwards justifying his actions and that she was wallowing. Then the mental health vlog, another poke at the poor woman. A live today, again more pokes about doing things to help the mind etc just another dig at her and to justify himself. Now this post? He’s a bully! Just fkin drop it Paul! You’re taking it too far now and digging yourself a deeper hole.

Paul victim shames, and gaslights. If anyone had told him to stop wallowing, after his 'orror' experience, he would block, delete and smear them. Narc tendencies, and not very clever. Should never be allowed a carer's job.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy birthday itsmethatlikesamoan

I think you may be right when you said that Paul referenced me. I saw that he had wrote on Facebook that he was gonna go live and I immediately wrote on here that watching his video of him sorting out his clothes drawer would be riveting viewing and then ten Minuites. Later, I went on YouTube and saw the title of his upcoming video listed as SORTING ANOTHER DRAWER. RIVETING STUFF. i did think it was a bit of a coincidence. If he is referencing me, it proves he regularly reads here. I think he does but hard to prove
He definitely reads here, he’s that type that acts like he’s not bothered but right now he knows he’s wrong and can’t help but read what we’re saying. Hi Paul 👋🏻

• Haha
Yes and me … and even more shocking it’s my birthday today and I’m sat watching that prat 🤣 prattle on about mental health week and clearing out his drawers…My hubby and My boys will piss themselves when they get in and ask me how my days been 🤣
Happy birthday! 😊

Reactions: 2
Ok so since the Sunday Live last week, there has been the relentless campaign to justify why people are not allowed to feel lonely??? They are now labelled "wallowers". Today this poem has popped up on those vegan guys YouTube page. This is abusive to the subscriber who was berated for saying she felt lonely.
Yes. He's really angry at Linda for making him look like a narcissistic dick. He's not letting her off with a bit of casual public humiliation, he's really going for the full smear campaign.

Are you kidding me, he’s done another dig towards her? I’m sorry he’s taking it too far now,

First the live when he initially insulted her. Then the post afterwards justifying his actions and that she was wallowing. Then the mental health vlog, another poke at the poor woman. A live today, again more pokes about doing things to help the mind etc just another dig at her and to justify himself. Now this post? He’s a bully! Just fkin drop it Paul! You’re taking it too far now and digging yourself a deeper hole.
A total bully. In fact he actually should be genuinely feeling very worried about how she may be feeling. Shes already said shes lonely and has no one. How vulnerable is this woman? How can he be sure that she is OK?

Yes. He's really angry at Linda for making him look like a narcissistic dick. He's not letting her off with a bit of casual public humiliation, he's really going for the full smear campaign.
I hope he stops. She may still be seeing all this and feeling worse than she did before.

• Sad
You know what to do then. Next time he's doing one of his famous Vegan Queen gigs in his garden, get a sandwich board with "Riveting Stuff" written on it and run up and down the road outside his house. If he rips off his latest Oxfam find and chases you down the road, you'll know that he definitely reads here.

• Haha
He said it took him a long time to get over ithe orror and he still has trouble with thins now because of it. He is wallowing in it. Why is it different for him. He accused Linda of having a pity party when his whole YouTube channel is a big pity party. Total hypocrisy.

• Heart
He sees himself as the only important person in the world, so he doesn't care about anyone else.

I really hope Linda hasn't seen a thing, I really hope she's okay.

A total bully. In fact he actually should be genuinely feeling very worried about how she may be feeling. Shes already said shes lonely and has no one. How vulnerable is this woman? How can he be sure that she is OK?

I hope he stops. She may still be seeing all this and feeling worse than she did before.
I hope she's blocked him or unsubscribed.

How vulnerable is this woman? How can he be sure that she is OK?
As i said before, Paul Burgess only cares about Paul Burgess.

All of the posts and vlogs that he's put out since are all about damage control. He's got a new job on the horizon. He wants to appear to be a gentle, kind, empathetic soul, when what he really is is an aggressive, scrounging narcissist.

We should turn up at his next vegan dinner meet up and do a Paul protest with banners and we could cause a scene.haha

Just a joke Paul. No need to flip your mohican

Yeah Herbert, that's a good point.

I think he sees Jason as a thing he owns, a possession, a trophy to bolster his ego. He uses everyone he knows for financial gain. Everyone he is nice to are the ones who are paying him for his freindship. He is a very fickle, self serving creature, an oppurtunist

Last edited:
  • Haha