Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Fester is pretending to actually give a shite about his disciples today and has replied to nearly all of the comments left on his MH vlog. It was all going so well until this one pops up. Hope for your sake they don't pitch up on your doorstep on a Friday, eh Paul.

1652288960373.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
They really have nothing to make videos about. I mean, he is so out of ideas that he films himself tidying his clothes drawers out for 35 Minuites. He posts what he's having for tea every night. He films himself pulling weeds. They really have no ideas left. Or nothing to say. They just keep saying the same old lines on their lives. But worst of all, they think they are some kind of vegan celebrities. They should just make videos if they have something original to say because if you watch one of their shopping vlogs, a kitchen moan, an allotment video, and a live session, you definetly have no need to watch them ever again because they just remake the same videos over and over again. The repetitiveness of it all strongly suggests that despite their claims of doing this out of the goodness of their hearts, they see this only as a means to embezzle money from their vulnerable lonely viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Just looking at the live. Jeezus , look at the state of the quilt on the bed. Looks like something from the 1980s.
I bet that bedroom reeks of sweat, knock off cologne and bullshit.

When i looked there were 44 people watching him unfold and then refold clobber that i'd be chucking in the nearest skip.

• Haha

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Well, it was full and then Paul started singing . It can be hard for landlords at the end of the night to get punters to leave. Mabye instead of asking them to leave they just bring Paul on to sing, they'd soon be out of the door

• Haha
Strange how Paul hates "know it alls" and yet he is one
. He hates wallowers and yet he wallows,
He hates people giving unsolicited advice and yet he does it all the time.

He hates himself and that's a fact.
And there you have it!!

He hates himself!!

... He can't even stand to be alone with himself

... Every. Single. Weekly meal vlog..
"IT'S THURSDAY...YEAHHHH!!!"
"Jason's off of work for the next 3/4/5 days!!!"
This isn't normal behavior.
At my job, we do always say "Happy Friday"... But never, not ever do we say it with such orgasmic glee as if being off of work is like being released from prison.

Is this a candidate that an employer would want to add to their team??

He wouldn't last one day. Not one day.
Can you just imagine someone that had been on the job say 10+ years, and now we have a new hire that is Fking Paul Burgess...
It's a nightmare, he's a bad actor and the mask would slip fairly soon. It would be a situation where he would not be in control and he doesn't know how to handle that. By the way, hasn't it been nearly 2 weeks since he was "hired for this new job"... Tell us more about that Paul??

• Heart

Dragon100

Chatty Member
These are the 2 who were disinfecting and wiping down all their shopping at the begining of covid and now going to a vegan festival knowing Paul has tested +ve, without a face mark and breathing over and hugging people, because they've gone VIP - ie they've basically paid extra for a goody bag that they deem free and don't want to miss out. Selfish Paul as usual, paid for cake and horlicks it would be rude not to karen - even if i give you covid - bye luvs!

• Angry
  • Heart

TowdemOwdam

He's feckin' riddled with Corona Virus but is still gonna go to some vegan festival tomorrow -WTF!!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Oh gawd. Their shopping vlogs make me feel so queasy, and contaminated. Surely most vegan's would buy a ton of their ingredients fresh. Everything they eat is processed, with the cardboard looking more appetising than the contents. First thing I learned when shopping on a budget was go to the street markets, and get fruit and veg. Then go to the cheaper super markets for store cupboard staples. They are just poisoning themselves with all the additives. Look at any of the good vegan channels and they all cook fresh stuff, even on a budget.
Why does Paul keep doing those Hughie Green faces?

Attachments

• Haha

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
It's like when they apologise for for being late on a live, why apologise for having a life and routine that sometimes means you miss the start of one?
Well, there has been a few comments on Pauls videos in the past where has he replied with "if you'd have watched the whole video, then you would have known that" so his sub-jets make sure they watch every second so they are not reprimanded by their leader. And if they do miss a few Minuites of his live sermons, they better get on their hands and knees and grovel for his forgiveness

Last edited:
  • Sick

TowdemOwdam

Beggy?.jpeg

Just in case you didn't know where to send them the stuff they want, today's opener starts with a subliminal reminder ;)

• Haha

Miss LDN

VIP Member
OMG. The Superman long john's and the vest collection.😂😂😂

I bet that bedroom reeks of sweat, knock off cologne and bullshit.
Knock off cologne😂 It's like a student bedroom from the 80's. Pot Noodle under the bed, and an ashtray full of fag ends.

• Haha

Goagirl

Fester is pretending to actually give a shite about his disciples today and has replied to nearly all of the comments left on his MH vlog. It was all going so well until this one pops up. Hope for your sake they don't pitch up on your doorstep on a Friday, eh Paul.

View attachment 1259464
Ong this is so funny 🤣 😂
Just watching his YouTube about wallowing !! God help his prospective clients! He'll be lucky to get through the initial training, n probation period 🙄

• Haha

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
I have often said on here and to my Mrs that it's not that they eat junk food that bothers me. They can eat what ever they want. The issue is that they are on YouTube promoting themselves as vegan influencers and they are presenting a very bad image of vegan food. For a new vegan searching YouTube for some tips on how to do veganism they are not good role models. If they want to promote veganism with their platform they should be showing how healthy and nutritious it is instead of proudly showing how unhealthy and unappetising it can be if you eat nothing but processed crap

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Happy birthday itsmethatlikesamoan

I think you may be right when you said that Paul referenced me. I saw that he had wrote on Facebook that he was gonna go live and I immediately wrote on here that watching his video of him sorting out his clothes drawer would be riveting viewing and then ten Minuites. Later, I went on YouTube and saw the title of his upcoming video listed as SORTING ANOTHER DRAWER. RIVETING STUFF. i did think it was a bit of a coincidence. If he is referencing me, it proves he regularly reads here. I think he does but hard to prove

• Wow
Has he actually started? I was waiting for the first day at work victim, kitchen chat. Will he pull out an acid house t-shirt, and snow wash jeans, to impress? At least he can take a Pot Noodle in for lunch, from his B&M stack. Hope Ashley sends him a diddy bottle of lighter fuel. Just to make it more flavoursome, as Jason would say.
I’m sure he said he still has all the dbs checks etc to go through yet … plus training so I’m not sure he has started I’m sure once he does we will hear all about it and how good he is at it and knows far better than all his supervisors etc how it should be run 🙄 I’ll give him 6 months after starting till he’s sacked.

Really boring tonight though Leanne got told off for using the phrase 'i needed to get a grip' (how shocking 😱). She does need to get a grip ..mainly on her purse.

I am thinking of subscribing again to TVG so I can tell them in the chat that my great aunt died and left me a small fortune. I want to donate to good causes but not sure where to start. We will also need entertainment at the wake. I will ask Paul and Jason for their advice. Maybe they will like me again (sob)

• Haha