Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hes been living in his own little self righteous bubble for too long and has become too set in his ways surrounded by yes men with no one telling him when he is wrong. . Things are different in the real world. He will probably kick off with anyone who dares to eat a real sausage near him.

Of course he will. He went batshit when some poor woman put a couple of things on a supermarket shelf the wrong way round.

He'll be spending his lunchtimes sitting on a wall, smoking lots of fags and sneering at anyone that dare look in his direction.

Unreasonable, aggressive little fecker.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Pauls appeal is very short term. For the first few days, he will put on his super smiley down to earth friendly face on and people will think he is ok,,but after that, his co workers will start to see the man behind the mask. Just like most people here did.

Reactions: 7
When he worked for ageuk he went straight for promotion. He had only been there a few months. I'm getting the impression he very quickly feels like certain jobs are beneath him, he deserves a managerial role. When he didn't get the promotion he turned into the typical difficult employee with a grudge.

Reactions: 6
Just watching Sunday's live, n omg am puking at how many times they stroke their greasy hair 😳 imagine cooking with those hands 🤮🤮🤮
I think it was Sundays or another live recently where Paul was burping. It was vile. I think it was the last Friday one on the sofa. It was disgusting.

Who’s tuning in tonight for the food fest live? More belching I’m sure.

Reactions: 4
Belching? I'm in. Lol

I see they have a special guest tonight. Wonder who it might be. My guess is the angharad family

• Haha
Belching? I'm in. Lol

I see they have a special guest tonight. Wonder who it might be. My guess is the angharad family
I think it's Stuart. Apparently they are rehearsing 😂. Seeing them two prancing around singing out of tune reminds me of a 14 year old me and my best friend when we made up disco dances in her garage. We thought we were brilliant 😂.

• Haha
He's still 15 in his head. Him and Stuart singing into their hairbrushes. I bet Pauls neighbours love him. They have probably got ear plugs in

Live is on now.

Ewwww, what the hell is that they're eating. Looks like a load of mouldy old crap

Last edited:
  • Haha
He's still 15 in his head. Him and Stuart singing into their hairbrushes. I bet Pauls neighbours love him. They have probably got ear plugs in

Live is on now.

Ewwww, what the hell is that they're eating. Looks like a load of mouldy old crap
93 watching and a little 👎 from me.

• Heart
his whole live is jut an advert for his money making ventures. He talks about his wishlist and his merch and his other money grabbing tit more than anything else

SUPERCHATS? i wouldn't give him the tit off me shoe.haha

There you go another shameless beg. He want some gullible American to send him some chocolates you can only get in America. He said IF ANYONE IN AMERICA WANTS TO SEND US SOME....IL PAY YOU.....IL PAY YOU.
HE'L pay, my arse. Haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
his whole live is jut an advert for his money making ventures. He talks about his wishlist and his merch and his other money grabbing tit more than anything else

SUPERCHATS? i wouldn't give him the tit off me shoe.haha

There you go another shameless beg. He want some gullible American to send him some chocolates you can only get in America. He said IF ANYONE IN AMERICA WANTS TO SEND US SOME....IL PAY YOU.....IL PAY YOU.
HE'L pay, my arse. Haha
He's bloody shameless.

Reactions: 3
What the hell are these people sending superchat for? I just can't get my head around it? What are they doing to make people want to send them money. Looks like three people waffling tit to pass time to me

Ooh, there was a split second fleeting moment there when Paul had his middle finger up whilst staring at the screen. Don't think he meant to do it but it would make a good screen shot.lol

God, another flash to the screen of the packet of American chocolates he wants. Shameless scrounging prick

He's just talking about himself constantly, so self centred.
Oh he's finishing it so he can 'rehearse' with Stuart. Yes, they actually rehearse. Bloody norah
I can't believe I actually sat through that crap. I want my hour back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What the hell are these people sending superchat for? I just can't get my head around it? What are they doing to make people want to send them money. Looks like three people waffling tit to pass time to me
That's EXACTLY what it is lol 😆 I'm watching Tonight's chat, albeit late .The food looks rank, but Stu's expressions are fab 👌 😀

Reactions: 8
That's EXACTLY what it is lol 😆 I'm watching Tonight's chat, albeit late .The food looks rank, but Stu's expressions are fab 👌 😀
The amount he's got on his fork tells me everything i need to know about the quality of the food tonight.

1654380478198.png

1654380919283.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve just finished tonight’s live vlog… OMFG just how much praise does he need for throwing a few bleeping green leaves on a plate and knocking up a bit of tahini dressing 🙄 and I could have done without StUART ( please get it right folks ) masticating his food round his gob like a cow chewing cud.
Paul was exuberant about starting his new job on Monday because he positively excels in what he’s going to be doing 🙄 Me, me, me and I yes Paul we know you excel in your favourite topic of YOU.
Jason was his usual affable self only more SNIFFY if that’s possible, I’m starting to wonder with all the sniffing 🤷🏼‍♀️ If he has a bit of a habit ?
anyway BYE LUVS

• Haha
Dipping their fingers in the dressing then pouring it on the salad, yuk! Then man handling the balls from Heron foods. Delightful.

Yes 25 years, Jason was 17, he wasn’t 18 until the September as his birthday is the same week as mine, same age.

Ffs the belching! He’s fkin vile. I couldn’t eat if someone did that at the table across my plate. Grim.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7