Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Paul thrives on drama and sympathy. He is probably hijacking someone else's misfortune to make it about himself in order to get sympathy. Of course it's awful when you hear someone you know has died but the language used and distress he is showing is more appropriate for a close family member or best friend. Jason must be exhausted...those bags under his eyes!

Reactions: 7
Watching the meals of the week vlog ….
I’ve just decided that Jason is every bit as bad as Paul for being a rude bastard… if someone comes all the way from Australia ( Vicki ) and takes you for a bleeping free meal at least do her the courtesy of remembering her name you complete and utter hole.

Paul also made a big deal of making his own fries… they weren’t homemade they were out of the freezer mate McCain made them you just added a bit of salt and paprika you dip tit.

And WTF is this slop…
BD2EDB9F-6FE4-4BFF-B521-8612176AEDF0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Watching the meals of the week vlog ….
I’ve just decided that Jason is every bit as bad as Paul for being a rude bastard… if someone comes all the way from Australia ( Vicki ) and takes you for a bleeping free meal at least do her the courtesy of remembering her name you complete and utter hole.

Paul also made a big deal of making his own fries… they weren’t homemade they were out of the freezer mate McCain made them you just added a bit of salt and paprika you dip tit.

And WTF is this slop…View attachment 1450285
Wow. I did catch him saying "I'm terrible with names" but missed the context. That's just awful. When I first came to tattle I liked Jason and even pitied him for having to put up with Paul but a mask has slipped on several occasions where he seems just as motivated by free stuff as Paul. There has been plenty of begging and hinting from Jason but he is just a bit 'nicer' with it.

Reactions: 6
Wow. I did catch him saying "I'm terrible with names" but missed the context. That's just awful. When I first came to tattle I liked Jason and even pitied him for having to put up with Paul but a mask has slipped on several occasions where he seems just as motivated by free stuff as Paul. There has been plenty of begging and hinting from Jason but he is just a bit 'nicer' with it.
Yes, I never use to mind him and as you said even felt a bit sorry for him living with Burgess can’t be easy at the best of times, but I’ve come to the conclusion that he has been throughly tainted by Paul now to the point that he is just as bad…

I’ve never understood the poor old downtrodden Jason. He knows exactly what he’s doing and he’s every bit as grabby as Paul.
He’s just not such an obvious hole as Paul!

Reactions: 6
I agree. jason has had years now to put a stop to all the manipulative selfish grabbing but he hasn’t. Any decent human being would put an end to it. They BOTH actively encourage people to send them freebies. If giving out their po. BOx addresse and telling people about their amazon wish list isn’t 100 percent proof of their shameless expecting of handouts,, then I don’t know what is. As I’ve said before, these people are not your friends, these people are leeches, users, manipulators, blood suckers. Nice people do not act this way.

The meals are getting worse and as for Jason forgetting Vicki’s name who brought them a meal shows how little interest they take in others.

Because they do not care about others , they care about themselves and filling their pockets with other peoples money. Pair of twats. Doesn’t matter how much they pretend to be nice, their actions speak louder than their bullshit words

Paul and Jason NEVER do anything to help others. My Mrs watches a different YouTube channel where a guy does shopping vlogs and if he is sent a vouchers, he spends it on groceries and gives them to the food bank. He also has done a few videos where he buys a trolley full of shopping for a stranger at Christmas. He has also been sent vouchers from companies which he hides them around the stores so other people can find them. He always tells his viewers not to send them anything and they should give it to charities instead. Can you imagine Paul and Jason doing anything like that? NO WAY, THEY JUST GRAB THE MONEY AND RUN.FCK EVERYONE ELSE.

And another thing. I just found this image of Jacob Marley ghost from A CHRISTMAS CAROL. remind you of anyone. Here is a little bit of info I found on Jacob marley.......

Jacob Marley symbolises the limitations of a life-lived focused on greed and selfishness,

Very eerily similar to someone we know

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The great one has spoken. Paul’s words of wisdom to his disciples from yesterday on his fab cult group

I have to be honest and tell you this. All of this.
There are some really sucky things about being an online presence. Don't get me wrong, most of it is just utterly beautiful. Truly. BUT...
So many people share so much of themselves and their sometimes heartbreaking stories or situations, that it would be impossible to 'feel' them all. Try telling that to a sensitive soul tho :/
Empath FTW. Sometimes.
Over the last couple of years I have had to learn 'professional distance', for my own sake and sanity. It isn't a not caring, it is a learning to hear without feeling too much kind of thing.
I hope that makes sense without sounding cold.
Hearing about Tante royally fucked me more than I thought even possible. Some of the most beautiful, loving, appreciative and honeslty warm voice messages over on instagram. I listened to them all again. My own fault,. Silly really.
So you know what, duck 'professional distance', it doesn't work and although its implementation came from a seemingly needed place of self preservation, it didn't work. It doesn't work.
So I endeavour to connect more. Again?
I suppose I have before so again is apt.
When I'll find the time to do this bugger knows, but I will. I have to.
You matter to me, to us, please know that.
Sometimes we/I don't respond right away, sometimes not at all if it doesn't need one, but we read and listen, always. Please know that too.
The last couple of months have been hella busy, and there's more to come, but still we read/listen/hear. Always.
*Breathes*
I thank you. x

Well, there’s lots to dissect here I am sure.. but overall, why does he use so many words to say so little? Why should strangers care about Paul’s every thought? Wasn’t it meant to be a vegan channel? If anyone else in his group posted this, he would ban them and tell them not to fill the group with their negative wallowing posts that bring everyone down.

• Haha
The great one has spoken. Paul’s words of wisdom to his disciples from yesterday on his fab cult group

I have to be honest and tell you this. All of this.
There are some really sucky things about being an online presence. Don't get me wrong, most of it is just utterly beautiful. Truly. BUT...
So many people share so much of themselves and their sometimes heartbreaking stories or situations, that it would be impossible to 'feel' them all. Try telling that to a sensitive soul tho :/
Empath FTW. Sometimes.
Over the last couple of years I have had to learn 'professional distance', for my own sake and sanity. It isn't a not caring, it is a learning to hear without feeling too much kind of thing.
I hope that makes sense without sounding cold.
Hearing about Tante royally fucked me more than I thought even possible. Some of the most beautiful, loving, appreciative and honeslty warm voice messages over on instagram. I listened to them all again. My own fault,. Silly really.
So you know what, duck 'professional distance', it doesn't work and although its implementation came from a seemingly needed place of self preservation, it didn't work. It doesn't work.
So I endeavour to connect more. Again?
I suppose I have before so again is apt.
When I'll find the time to do this bugger knows, but I will. I have to.
You matter to me, to us, please know that.
Sometimes we/I don't respond right away, sometimes not at all if it doesn't need one, but we read and listen, always. Please know that too.
The last couple of months have been hella busy, and there's more to come, but still we read/listen/hear. Always.
*Breathes*
I thank you. x

Well, there’s lots to dissect here I am sure.. but overall, why does he use so many words to say so little? Why should strangers care about Paul’s every thought? Wasn’t it meant to be a vegan channel? If anyone else in his group posted this, he would ban them and tell them not to fill the group with their negative wallowing posts that bring everyone down.
You are so right they would be blocked before they could say clearly marked vegan 🤣

I think it’s the thespian in him that likes to writes monologues of utter tripe I think he has delusions of being clever with words, what, what, don’t you know and all that jazz when in reality he’s just a clapped out old rent boy from Oldham…🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think this post is similar to when after lindagate he went on damage control and kept going on about wallowing all the time. I think that someone has quite rightfully pointed out to Paul that he is ignorant to people and so he writes this diatribe to explain and redeem himself. All he seems to do these days is try to convince anyone who will read his words that despite his awful behaviour, he is actually a nice person. He can spout off as much as he likes but his actions and behaviour tell their own story.

Reactions: 3
Well done northerner, good prediction......err not sure if it’s a prediction cos it’s in the past but you know what I mean. What was the crime?

Well done northerner, good prediction......err not sure if it’s a prediction cos it’s in the past but you know what I mean. What was the crime?
Criminal damage. He smashed up his landlady's shop windows. He seems to think it is the funniest thing he has ever done. I swear he's a psycho..

Reactions: 1
To be honest I can understand the frustration if the story is true, sounds awful and I have no time for any kind of homophobia but I’m more likely to believe she wanted him out because he’s an hole and was more than likely mouthing off 24/7 being a demanding tenant 😂 I don’t get what putting a brick through the shop window achieved though.

Reactions: 2