Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said women cannot do drag? That's ridiculous. They are women. Drag is just dressing like a glamorous woman really....and he's saying women can't do that.......absolutely crazy. He hates women and would much rather see them covered up or in anoraks, whilst he gets to wear his glamourous 50p charity shop frocks. Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In my personal opinion Paul could learn from Jason. Jason to me cares about people and is respectful when interacting.Jason could grow their channel easily. Hes very likeable.
I agree, He is lovely as is Stuart 😁

Reactions: 1
Paul's definitely a closet terf. All that deliberate misgendering, treating Alex and Stuart with contempt, burping in Stuart's face and laughing, being defensive about going to see the jk Rowling film. Now he says only men can be drag queens....come on Paul do better

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Paul put this picture up on his Facebook page on Saturday. This is his home made pesto. Don't know how he managed to make it illuminous. Lol. I loved a couple of the comments people made about it and I wanted to put them on here before they are deleted.
One person wrote: looks like nuclear waste
Someone else wrote: you will be able to tit in the dark

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Paul put this picture up on his Facebook page on Saturday. This is his home made pesto. Don't know how he managed to make it illuminous. Lol. I loved a couple of the comments people made about it and I wanted to put them on here before they are deleted.
One person wrote: looks like nuclear waste
Someone else wrote: you will be able to tit in the dark
WTF 🤣🤣 I have never in my life seen pesto that colour what on earth has he done to it to make it look like that…

• Haha
5.48 on todays meals of the week vlog and he’s dropped the Kefalonia hint 🙄 again

As usual the plethora of food consisted mainly of junk type things outta the freezer with the odd smuttering of brown sludge or radio active green goo take yer pick… as you were bye luvs.

E54A27AE-8324-411D-8B94-CF03AF672A76.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
if he had an ounce of talent he wouldn't have to drop his underpants to get attention. So Desperate for fame.

Fk me that live on Saturday was Paul at his most narcissistic. The whole live he was me, me, me. I couldn’t cope!

Did you get paid today, ladies & gents? Fancy ridding yourself of your hard earned?

Bloody grifters!

1656590964676.png

• Wow
Did you get paid today, ladies & gents? Fancy ridding yourself of your hard earned?

Bloody grifters!

View attachment 1380512
Shocking!

How many times on Saturdays live did he beg too? It was awful.

Yes Paul, you’ve given Tattle something to talk about. we’re not trolls we just aren’t brain washed and can see what a piece of work you are. We can’t all be wrong.

He's definitely wanting to go to Greece next year and I don't think he is planning on paying for it himself. He's working on a sob story as we speak....

• Angry
Reactions: 2
He's definitely wanting to go to Greece next year and I don't think he is planning on paying for it himself. He's working on a sob story as we speak....
Yes, a definite woe is me, i'm really struggling at the moment video is incoming.

Working and preparing an evening meal is just too much for him. 😭

1656600669828.png

• Haha
32 minutes in when Paul has his Tattle rant, Stuart’s reaction ‘what were that? Cracked me up 😂😂😂

• Haha
I’ve got covid I’ve spent today feeling like shite but as I’m resting I’ve watched their Mukbang from Saturday and from earlier this month, with Stuart. He is so lovely.

Paul is a fkin pig! Who burps like that when people are eating? I’d refuse to eat any more if someone did that next to me. He’s such a fag ash slob! I don’t know how Jason kisses him, ew. To be fair though there’s zero sexual chemistry, when Paul kisses him you can see Jason is feeling forced.