Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will his followers wake up and see this man is a charlatan and a liar. He has spent his whole life looking for new ways to get money and gifts from people. He thrives on it. Everything he says and does is to manipulate people into parting with their money. His actual content is so poor he relies on hard sell techniques to make his channel pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes he said COVID is not infectious any more according to scientists and he will just wear a mask. He said he always wears a mask 'for other people'. He's a real Saint 😇.

This is a good point. I had never thought of that. There is more to the cafe story than he is letting on, the whole thing is strange.
If covids not infectious how the frig did he get it then? Anything to justify being a super spreader I guess.

Here's them at the Vegan fair. View attachment 1268370
So he’s hugging people when he knows he has covid? Wow. What a selfish prick! I’ve seen it all now. Low life!

• Angry
Oh my God I can't believe what I'm reading!

He attends a fair while he's positive, hugging and infecting random people, and he had the audacity to shame me for catching covid in 2020 from public transport?!

I'm enraged beyond words.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I think he posted a negative test but there is no way that that is his. He’s a hypocrite. Slagged people off when their opinion on Covid differed to him, belittled those who didn’t want the jab etc and now look at him! I thought he was rather quiet on the Covid front, clearly wanted it to just go away quietly so he could go to the festival today and people would forget he was ill.

Reactions: 8
Here's them at the Vegan fair. View attachment 1268370
He loves the attention. Wouldn't let a little thing like Covid get in the way. I too hate the way he never gets napkins, or kitchen roll ready for their Muk Bang thing. He is wearing the same t-shirt, and his Ebay booby jacket. I think his taste buds have been sanded off. Hideous concoctions on that cremated burger crap.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Haha he's torn between wanting the attention of having COVID but at the same time wants the attention at the vegan fair. I just feel sorry for his victims who he has just breathed all over. He's quite the vampire isn't he!?

Reactions: 7
The way he touched his covid-covered nose before handing the money over. :sick:😷

I've skipped over the vlog but he didn't mention anything about a negative test.

Screenshot (21).png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
So when did he test positive?

13 minutes in, why does she always eat like that? 😂 He looks a right tit. Like some posh old woman 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He put a picture on his Facebook page of a negative test earlier today. Just a close up shot of a self testing thingamajig. Not saying it isn't his but it could be anyone's

Reactions: 3
He put a picture on his Facebook page of a negative test earlier today. Just a close up shot of a self testing thingamajig. Not saying it isn't his but it could be anyone's
When did he test positive to be testing negative so soon?

Reactions: 1
In the comments under the food festival vlog, someone said

1652636796158.png

All i''ll say is wow, just freaking wow. A money grabbing old queen changed your life. really?

Also poor old verbal punch bag Alex was thrown another little beg;

1652637011708.png

but thankfully came back with;

1652637061391.png

• Angry
😳

What is going on with that Alex girl? He seems to dislike her.
I'm getting the impression he likes hanging out with young people as they are easier to manipulate and dominate. He actually finds her quite annoying (which is why normal 52 year olds don't want to be best friends with someone in their early twenties). The issue is she buys him things so whilst she is useful he will just about tolerate her. In today's festival vlog he talked over her whenever she tried to join in. She tried to talk about lunch in the car and he interrupted her, it felt awkward as she looked away. Like her feelings were a little hurt.

In the comments under the food festival vlog, someone said

View attachment 1268958

All i''ll say is wow, just freaking wow. A money grabbing old queen changed your life. really?

Also poor old verbal punch bag Alex was thrown another little beg;

View attachment 1268963

but thankfully came back with;

View attachment 1268966
Without a shadow of a doubt that was a not so subtle hint as to what he wants from her next. Her reply will have annoyed him as she was either not picking up on it or she was putting a boundary in front of him. She failed the test and that is threatening his control over her. She seems a bit timid doesn't she?

Last edited:
I'm getting the impression he likes hanging out with young people as they are easier to manipulate and dominate. He actually finds her quite annoying (which is why normal 52 year olds don't want to be best friends with someone in their early twenties). The issue is she buys him things so whilst she is useful he will just about tolerate her. In today's festival vlog he talked over her whenever she tried to join in. She tried to talk about lunch in the car and he interrupted her, it felt awkward as she looked away. Like her feelings were a little hurt.

Without a shadow of a doubt that was a not so subtle hint as to what he wants from her next. Her reply will have annoyed him as she was either not picking up on it or she was putting a boundary in front of him. She failed the test and that is threatening his control over her. She seems a bit timid doesn't she?
I always feel like that. You can see she’s hurt, I feel upset for her and feel her embarrassment. He’s just so horrible to her, she needs to tell him to fk off, he’s toxic.

Can't believe Linda-Gate has come and gone And his empire is still in operation. I really thought that it was the end for him. I want to see another Really big controversy very soon. Surely a few of these incidents would wake people up. He can't keep insulting people and get away Scott free, surely

What do they look like? We got a got shot of the 99p booby jacket.:LOL:. Alex seems quite vulnerable, but he was a cxxt. I hope she get's wise to him.
That vegan show was dreary. Never seen so many fat arses. Yet when you see the over priced doughnuts, cakes, pastries etc, you realise why. Pricey snack bars, not much in the way of healthy food.
Fester is the worst drag queen going. Why does he think plant based lashes will help? They do fan girl that Hench bloke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I've just realised I haven't seen Siobhan's name in ages. She used to be a big giver to the TVG charity. Has anyone else seen her around the channel?

• Wow
Reactions: 1