Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Even somone on a good wage would struggle to buy all the crap she does. Even if you send it back you still have to wait for the money to be refunded!

I bet it's all on klarna or Clearpay

• Heart
Reactions: 20

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Wow she’s actually fuming in that video. She’s not upset for the lady at all. She’s mad that she didn’t get the outpouring of support she hoped for. She’s nothing but a vile bully. She could’ve easily just deleted the comment. She KNEW exactly what she was doing!
exactly she could of just deleted it and no one would be any the wiser. But aimless being aimless knew what she was doing, saying don’t give her hate means in aimless language fly my pretties and destroy the commenter. Bullying by proxy is how aimless rolls.

• Heart

thequietone

Chatty Member
Argh I got locked out of tattle. Somehow logged out and didn’t know my password. Missed a whole thread…almost lol

So the apple hadn’t fallen far from the tree it seems. Arms and legs open wide for a new man not just in her bed but her whole life already. Just like Mummy. Why would you not just keep things private at first? Can’t wait to see it crash and burn cos you know it’s going to!

• Haha
  • Heart

MagicCat

VIP Member
Nah I’m crying she is going to do a reveal video. Fuck off your an adult with a child. A reveal video, I can’t 😂😂😂

• Haha

Motherofgod

VIP Member
Someone asked innocently if her content could be done in the morning think she was implying when H is at school and she answered her passive aggressively saying " I don't know what you're on about" and then all her minions pounced on her for asking a "stupid" question , has she not learned anything after yesterday , (silly me she will never learn ) she ripped her eyelashes off because she didn't like the way they stuck out at the edge even though lots of comments telling her to just cut them , then someone asked if she was on a diet or just naturally stays in shape 🤣, she replied she wasn't on a diet just a troll diet 😏 hate her more each time I watch her 😡

• Haha
  • Angry

zsazsa40

I 100% agree with the lady that said if they were hails for her child it would be better. I would guess less than 5% of what she buys (clothes and luxuries not household shopping) is for harper. As a single mum to 2 children I can tell you this is not reality! Most of us parents (single or not) spend 5% on ourselves and the rest in the kids. She has her priorities all wrong.

• Heart

Gi'ore

That latest video...narcissistic cunt! Sick of her!!!

Woe is fuckin me...how about the person who made that comment was worried about heating their home and now they've got your army of huns on their back too! Fuck off aimless, just when i think you couldn't possibly sink any lower 😡

• Angry

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
Wow she's rude!!!
Wow. Just wow. EhMay, let me enlighten you of the reason people may ask where Harper is….your name is ‘single mama’ and up until about 2 weeks ago Harper was an almost daily feature of your TT ‘Content’ both in videos and Lives and even reading the comments, showing your followers her eyelashes etc. whilst we are relieved she isn’t being paraded and exploited anymore it’s understandable that your huns will ask where she is. No need to be a dick about it.

• Heart

janedoe754

Chatty Member
All that lurpak on that bread, it's too much. What is she trying to do give Harper high cholesterol. Poor kid will be feeling sick with all that lurpak swimming around in her stomach. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Shit load of Lurpak,
Washed down with the gallons of Fanta lemon she gives her.
Diet of champions. Not
:oops:

Where to even start with yesterday's Tesco haul
"I dont even know what I bought" "I dont remember walking around Tesco"
WTF

Dumb ass

On said haul - She'd bought kids smoothies - as apparently Harper doesn't always like to eat breakfast, and "You cant force them"
No shit for brains - you cant force them - but you can teach them, Try to install good habits and routines for a healthy balanced diet - as well as leading by example. (Actually, lets hope she never follows your example on life)

Also on this "food shopping" haul - There was NO ingredients to home cook a single meal for the week.
Of course not.
Lazy fucker

"Im not even sure if I need Pringles, but it had the Christmas man on so .....So anyway, its fine"

And finally
"BUM WIPES"

Where to even fucking start with this imbecile????? ..... who wants to go first ?
:mad: :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
I 100% agree with the lady that said if they were hails for her child it would be better. I would guess less than 5% of what she buys (clothes and luxuries not household shopping) is for harper. As a single mum to 2 children I can tell you this is not reality! Most of us parents (single or not) spend 5% on ourselves and the rest in the kids. She has her priorities all wrong.
I’m not a single mum, my husband & I have a 5yr old little girl & we both work & I feel so guilty if I buy anything for myself! I can’t get over the greed & how much Aimee buys… daily!!!!!

• Heart

Veilside

Chatty Member
There is absolutely no way she stripped, washed and dried her bedding before letting her daughter sleep in her bed were less than 12hrs or so before a stranger slept in there! Fucking repulsive 🤢
There is also no way Harper decided she doesn’t want to be part of her TikTok’s, the same child that always wanted to be in front of the camera when her mother was on lives! All bullshit and she would be better off being honest for once in her slimy cuntish life!

• Sick

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
Yeah...Millie can't STAND this site but obv parks her arse here on a regular basis to read what we say 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂 Millie..FUCK OFF sweetheart ...this ain't for you ...Aimee SAYS she doesn't read on here so WHY ARE YOU TELLING HER SHIT ???? 😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂 its YOU who's drawing her attention to this site ...NOT US A...SO FRIGG OFF 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart

K4040

VIP Member
She is going all out spending money (she probably doesn't have) on outfits for this new fella. It's still early days, she literally knows nothing about this guy, it's coming across as being very intense, it could all go pear shaped very quickly, then where will she be, on the brink of a nervous breakdown and unable to do nothing for nearly half a year because he broke her heart. She needs to slow down she is coming across as being very desperate. I sometimes wonder what goes through Harper's mind when she sees what her mother has bought herself, I bet the poor kid feels so left out.
The thing is as well she already has plenty of clothes on her floordrobe that she’s not worn? Sure out of the mountain of clothes she could pull together an outfit without spending more? She’s got to be spending on credit because there is no other way. She’s far from relatable as a single mum. I couldn’t relate to her if I tried, I spent £9 on a Christmas jumper today (absolute bargain which will last years if I don’t put on weight) and I was umming over it all day! (Sons got loads) But with all the events we have it’ll get worn a lot and it’ll match most of my jeans/trousers and boots. She wouldn’t bat an eyelid to spend £40/50 on a jumper but she’s savvy as fuck when it comes to H.

She’s letting us all know she’s had a dick inside her. That’s the bottom line. It’s fuckin gross 🤢
Bet that dicks come out as green as the grinch 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Debas

VIP Member
Irrelevant whether its their dad or not… they still slept in a bed that i’d had sex in.
And with the greatest of respect, yes she lives in a hellhole but you dont know she hasnt changed the sheets. Youre assuming.
Is that you millie ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

butla

VIP Member
Why highlight that poor ladies comment ? Why not delete it like anyone else's comment's like she usually does . Then to leave it up so she could get her pack of dogs to do her dirty work . She knew what would happen. You hateful ugly dirty neglectful mother cunt . I know you're reading here. How on earth do you sleep at night? (Besides the dirty cum stained unwashed bedding smells) you deserve all that's coming to you .

• Heart

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
SOMEONE on Aimees page OBV reads on here 😂😂😂😂 "HI MILLIE👋" Yeah....keep reading and loving our content hun 🙌 its ALL true ...keep licking Aimees dirty arse ...if YOU can't see her for the selfish CUNT she is then you really need to give your head a fucking wobble sweetheart 🖕😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MrsRobo

VIP Member
The only reason she's done a response video is because the truth hurts. She knows there's a cost a of living crisis, yet still spends 100's daily while not working (I don't believe for 1 minute tik tok pays her enough to spend how she does)

Sometimes Aimless the best response is no response. No everyone's jumping on the lady for making a valid comment. Your despicable, hang your head in shame shameless aimless 🤬

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Oh here we go. Everyone feel sorry for me!!! The only person I’m feeling sorry for is that lady who was bullied for leaving that comment. Hope she’s ok. Aimless you are frigging shocking!!!
She's a manipulative, attention seeking fucker!!
Why the hell did she leave that comment there for all to see...? It was her own huns that gave her the hate!! She left the comment up for that reason...so they would fire her bullets for her!
Normally anything remotely negative is.deleted and blocked!!
Ffs I was blocked cos i said I didn't like her shitty Blackpool frock dress for daddy's wedding when she had asked for opinions!!
She knew what she was doing to that poor girl 😡

• Angry

Womblewoo

VIP Member
How many fucking times can this silly pissing bitch say she’s tired!!! We get it, you have been shagging all night!! Fucking hell she acts like a big kid!!! Even bought matching fucking glasses after a week Jesus Christ! I’m done!!! She’s an absolute knob!!!! She will defo be looking at bridal dresses before Christmas!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart