Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2nd and much anticipated hair consultation video…. With Aimee’s hair looking like that.
🙈🙈🙈
I looked back at the other one and they were filmed at the same time as same clothes and everything. She definitely could have made an effort with her hair

Watching her make that sandwich was painful. She can’t even butter bread properly 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Honestly thought she was guna start fingering that sandwich 🤮🤮🤮 all the unnecessary holding, caressing and stroking wtf 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I looked back at the other one and they were filmed at the same time as same clothes and everything. She definitely could have made an effort with her hair

Watching her make that sandwich was painful. She can’t even butter bread properly 🤦🏽‍♀️
Omg i thought the same. I’ve never seen an adult make such a meal of buttering a slice of bread. Awkward to watch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Ah lovely having her kid in the same bed she’s just been rattled on the night before. Classy as ever

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
There is absolutely no way she stripped, washed and dried her bedding before letting her daughter sleep in her bed were less than 12hrs or so before a stranger slept in there! bleeping repulsive 🤢
There is also no way Harper decided she doesn’t want to be part of her TikTok’s, the same child that always wanted to be in front of the camera when her mother was on lives! All bullshit and she would be better off being honest for once in her slimy cuntish life!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
There is absolutely no way she stripped, washed and dried her bedding before letting her daughter sleep in her bed were less than 12hrs or so before a stranger slept in there! bleeping repulsive 🤢
There is also no way Harper decided she doesn’t want to be part of her TikTok’s, the same child that always wanted to be in front of the camera when her mother was on lives! All bullshit and she would be better off being honest for once in her slimy cuntish life!
💯 agree all

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This bleep just keeps on giving us threads 🤣
Haha I know I’m so behind but ironically considering the title I’ve been busy doing my Xmas clean I dunno how smelly can put up her decs without having a good sort out and clean and i don’t buy half as much crap as she does 😂

Reactions: 4
Can't spread butter on bread but manages just fine to spread her legs 🤣

Aimless can’t even spread butter on

Can'ts spread butter on bresad, but has no problems

• Haha
That was painful to watch that video just with the trying to make a sandwich, just butter the bleeping bread and make it. Don’t need to caress it and put a mountain of butter on ffs.

She defo didn’t change them sheets. No way not having it. She’s smelly, she probably hasn’t even washed herself after spreading her legs! Desperate she is !

I’m glad Harper isn’t on her videos coz it was getting weird with the way some people was commenting but it’s defo coz she’s been told not to post her……

Reactions: 6
👋🏻
I’m very much a lurker of this thread but I feel the need to comment right now.

I’ve just seen a video of this woman buttering some bread and my one observation is…

WHAT THE duck 😂😂😂

Why can’t she butter bread properly! It’s honestly really infuriated me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m menopausal and believe me that Hair Burst is tit on my hair! If anything it made it feel worse than it already did! I used Olaplex for over a year, was great at first but then felt it left my hair feeling ratty so I’d have to straighten it everyday! So gone back to using Elvive, not the best on the market but my hair is now so much softer, shinier and a brush trough it is enough in the morning!
I use the body shop Shea range, my hair is finally soft and manageable

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.