Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She basically showed off about £500 of ASOS clothing yesterday that she bought on a whim. Some she said was for dates that she bought clothing for elsewhere. The tracksuit was £80 and the jacket £80 and that was just a small part of what she had ordered just to treat herself. That isn't necessity and it's not relatable for most people. It's just sheer greed. And the fact she buys next to nothing for her child who is often walking around looking very unkempt wearing clothing that doesn't fit her just sums up who she is to a tee.
Yep £8 Batman trainers.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
First time poster but lurked for sometime- I am horrified by her last post her lack of self awareness, lack of empathy is mind blowing. So instead of supporting the person who wrote the post she has set the wolves onto them. When Was the last time she did an eat with me that wasn’t a take away
You are showing off - you are selfish and you are an hole

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She could be sooo much more relatable just by changing her hauls to something like ‘presents for girls under £10’ or something along them lines that people like to see, doing cooking to show how to cook for just her and her child that a lot of single parents do. She’s so far from relatable it’s mad
Didn’t you get the memo:- she doesn’t say she’s relatable to single mums 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t know where she gets her money. She’s spent a whole chunk of money already on Black Friday deals, I’ve got a proper job and I don’t even spend that much.!!
Wouldn’t she just think to get rid of some of that shite in her house 1st.?
No is the correct answer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have no issue with a single mum wanting a shag. However you want to dress it up. We’re all human and all have needs. We all have those needs. I know I do. But NEVER could I have a man in my house for a shag I’ve just met. That’s what hotels are for. Aside from anything what it desperate Dan turned into a right weirdo. He’s now got her address.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
One min she's replying I understand to comments, then in the next breathe it's 'exactly' pick a lane shamless and stay in it. You either don't give a tit or you do, can't have it both ways

I really hope this little episode today sends more people over here for a read, cause she's not come across great at all

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That poor woman is getting so much hate. Aimee is bleeping outrageous! She knew her huns would go after that woman. Shame on you Aimee!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I must of missed a hell of a lot because I had no idea she had that date round for a shag! In her home she shares with her daughter Jesus he could be anyone and he’s now got her address!!! Oh my word!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for that poor woman who had all those horrible comments thrown at her. No matter what Aimee says, she is showing off, she can say it’s her ‘job’ or that people ask, but so many people are massively struggling financially at the moment, and this has the ability to make them feel like tit. Read the room Aimee!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you think instead an Elf on Shelf that bleep will give H a Grinch on Winch ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the actual duck is her live now ?? Literally looked to see what shite it was and she’s sat reading her phone on the live - turned it off as getting tea ready , but talk about shite of all shite - yep that’s her!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.