Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rather be single then let another man disrespect me .. so another year single for me for xmas wouldn't have it any other way ✌
I have been single for 7 years I am too set in my ways now I value the peace and going to bed knowing full well I am not being cheated on and being lied too and other tit that they throw at you. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is not acting like a woman who got PSTD from a relationship, she is acting like some loved up teenager who has had sex for the first time.
Her daughter is an afterthought. That’s all she will ever be. She is emotionally damaging that child and that’s the saddest thing about the situation. I hope Harper fucks her off

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was picking up on the hopefully being said, who thinks he left yesterday and she hasn't heard from D ? I think he's running fast and changing his number. Along with going for antibiotics incase he's picked up something off her and her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My fella only stays over at weekends, bedding gets changed before he arrives and after he leaves, I’m a bit OCD about it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have been single for 7 years I am too set in my ways now I value the peace and going to bed knowing full well I am not being cheated on and being lied too and other tit that they throw at you. 😘
I've been single for 3.5 years. The last one didn't really count as anything as he was a massive bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Going off topic ever so slightly here but the bottom left video came up today when I searched her and I could hardly believe it’s the same person, it’s only from March!
That bleeping video . Dipping dip the smug bleep . The video where she basically admits she's a talentless bleep so shopping hauls is all she got for content. bleeping needs a right slap for that video ..

Ps Mr D with your D glass ... you're bound to read here too . duck me scraping in the barrel with this bleep ain't you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
😂😂😂🤣🤣 COMMENTS OFF on the butty video 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 She can give it out but can't take it 😂😂😂😂😂😂 remember those arsey reply videos she used to do ..waving her nails about ...smirking....taking her sunnies off and putting the 🖕 up 😂😂😂😂 .....yeah....WHERE ARE THOSE KINDA VIDEOS NOW Aimee?????😂😂😂🤣😂 You are so DESPERATELY trying to change your image aren't you ..duck me 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Going off track but there is no way on this god dam earth she would have Harper sitting in on a live now, just incase she spills the beans about MR DICK! But not too long ago she had her all over TT and didn’t give to shits about her or what she was reading or saying just leaving her sat on her live on her own at her age!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Was picking up on the hopefully being said, who thinks he left yesterday and she hasn't heard from D ? I think he's running fast and changing his number. Along with going for antibiotics incase he's picked up something off her and her house.
RUN FORREST RUN 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Silly Billy milly commenting on her post telling tales then coming here to comment
I haven’t seen any screenshots on here saying they’re friends with Aimee. Millie is a prick who needs to get her facts right. What an absolute fool she’s made of herself 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey geeews I’ve grabbed a bit from the ASOS haul… leather jacket. I’ve inverted it… can anyone else see what they think the size is?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The longer you're single the more you love it. 😘
Defo only taken me 4 weeks to realise I'm much better off single than being with a gaslighting twit. He obviously must like the smell of horse tit with her then .. no offence to anyone who horse rides on here lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂🤣🤣 COMMENTS OFF on the butty video 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 She can give it out but can't take it 😂😂😂😂😂😂 remember those arsey reply videos she used to do ..waving her nails about ...smirking....taking her sunnies off and putting the 🖕 up 😂😂😂😂 .....yeah....WHERE ARE THOSE KINDA VIDEOS NOW Aimee?????😂😂😂🤣😂 You are so DESPERATELY trying to change your image aren't you ..duck me 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Why are the comments off? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 there have been worse. There was more arse licking than anything????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.