Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her doing that sandwich boak! With those nails makes me want to vomit.. bet she's got jizz in those nails haha still

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She defo wouldn’t have changed her sheets because she hasn’t washed her hair for God knows how long and we all know it’s the law to wash your hair when you put fresh sheets on. She’s a filthy witch 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg this! She’s too busy to delete this one yet 😂
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Still there!
But she was VERY tired - she said so she lots of times - maybe she's having a nap......
Poor woman.
Such a high powered busy career, and being such a great mum - exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All that lurpak on that bread, it's too much. What is she trying to do give Harper high cholesterol. Poor kid will be feeling sick with all that lurpak swimming around in her stomach. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
Harper doesn't want to do tiktoks?
Either Aimless is lying or Harpers getting stick at school.about her mothers TTs..........more likely dad's put a stop to it all

Reactions: 9
All that lurpak on that bread, it's too much. What is she trying to do give Harper high cholesterol. Poor kid will be feeling sick with all that lurpak swimming around in her stomach. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
tit load of Lurpak,
Washed down with the gallons of Fanta lemon she gives her.
Diet of champions. Not
:oops:

Where to even start with yesterday's Tesco haul
"I dont even know what I bought" "I dont remember walking around Tesco"
WTF

Dumb ass

On said haul - She'd bought kids smoothies - as apparently Harper doesn't always like to eat breakfast, and "You cant force them"
No tit for brains - you cant force them - but you can teach them, Try to install good habits and routines for a healthy balanced diet - as well as leading by example. (Actually, lets hope she never follows your example on life)

Also on this "food shopping" haul - There was NO ingredients to home cook a single meal for the week.
Of course not.
Lazy fucker

"Im not even sure if I need Pringles, but it had the Christmas man on so .....So anyway, its fine"

And finally
"BUM WIPES"

Where to even bleeping start with this imbecile????? ..... who wants to go first ?
:mad: :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
tit load of Lurpak,
Washed down with the gallons of Fanta lemon she gives her.
Diet of champions. Not
:oops:

Where to even start with yesterday's Tesco haul
"I dont even know what I bought" "I dont remember walking around Tesco"
WTF

Dumb ass

On said haul - She'd bought kids smoothies - as apparently Harper doesn't always like to eat breakfast, and "You cant force them"
No tit for brains - you cant force them - but you can teach them, Try to install good habits and routines for a healthy balanced diet - as well as leading by example. (Actually, lets hope she never follows your example on life)

Also on this "food shopping" haul - There was NO ingredients to home cook a single meal for the week.
Of course not.
Lazy fucker

"Im not even sure if I need Pringles, but it had the Christmas man on so .....So anyway, its fine"

And finally
"BUM WIPES"

Where to even bleeping start with this imbecile????? ..... who wants to go first ?
:mad: :mad:
She was definitely last in the queue for common sense by the time she got there they had none left. I do not believe Harper doesn't want breakfast, more like she has got up late and it's too late for her to have a decent breakfast. She hasn't a bleeping clue on how to be a mother she is just playing at it. I cannot understand why people are not stepping in to help the poor child. She looks like she could benefit from a nice chicken stew with crusty bread to warm her up. My heart breaks for her.

Reactions: 12
You know what. Back to the BS about harper ‘just not feeling like it’ being on her TT now. Like I realise she probably doesn’t want to tell the truth… that she’s been told to keep H off her TT. But the excuse she’s given is just a pure lie. She could have easily amended a version of the truth. I can think of one easy one off the top of my head….

H’s dad and I saw some people had written mean comments about H and so we decided enough is enough and that we wouldn’t let her be a part of my TT anymore as we want to protect our girl. #fixedit

I mean obvs that would still be BS as she’s never bothered to safeguard her before but at least it’s kind of plausible for her huns 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
All that lurpak on that bread, it's too much. What is she trying to do give Harper high cholesterol. Poor kid will be feeling sick with all that lurpak swimming around in her stomach. 
She seemed to just put it in the one place also. 🤔

Reactions: 6
She seemed to just put it in the one place also. 🤔
On the corners, the amount of lurpak she has used on that one slice of bread she could have done another slice of bread. She is so wasteful. That posh education has taught her nothing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.