Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debs22

VIP Member
Wow she's rude!!!
WOW who the hell does she think she is these days. Rude, ignorant and a liar. She needs kicking off TT for good

She always says her panic attacks make her take a dump. She hascto have food in her belly to do that

A maccies at lunchtime a meal at peccalinos then a kebab when they got home if they need a kebab once alone in the house when they get back and the bedroom activity isnt the first thing on their mind they dont have the chemistry to last
He probably saw her kebab and thought fuck that I’d rather the one from the kebab shop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

smb

Chatty Member
Also, if she was 100% confident in their 'relationship' ( sorry after 7 days I struggle to call it that) She would ignore and delete. Her reply screams that she's a little bit worried it might be true.
Whether he's using her or doing it for a bet or whatever ( personally that's fucking harsh if he is), where the hell is Harper and how dare she tidy up for him coming round but not for her daughter. We've all said for months that Harper will get bullied for their hovel, can't invite friends round and it's a massive fire hazard but she literally said she doesn't care. Obviously she does but not about her daughter. It's so so sad.

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
New thread! Well done @mmmbop123 om winning the title!

Recap -

Aimless states she is now dating someone! She’s lacking on any “content” really apart from trying on red dresses for her dates and pushing products she can sell down people’s throats.

she’s dropped her followers like a sack of shit since this guy came along. Doesn’t wish them good morning. Doesn’t do any vlogs.She’s proving that she uses them for their money. Of course once she catches up on here she will post again.

She said the only bad point about this man was he is a blue and apparently she’s a red. But she has admitted she doesn’t follow football after wondering why there was loads of England merch in Asda which was for the World Cup.

Said man has been to her house, she implied on live he’s stayed over and they’ve at least done bits. Date two she brought him into hers and her daughters home. She’s told her daughter who apparently doesn’t mind because she “just wants her to be happy”.

Dates 4 and 5 are happening this weekend.

• Heart

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
All the bellends in the comment section saying "You're an amazing mum for giving Harper the choice to be on social media or not " BOLLOCKS... AIMEE HASNT GIVEN A SHIT FOR THE PAST 18 MONTHS OR SO HARPERS BEEN ON HERE OR SHOWING PICS OF HER ON HER INSTA PAGE ...ARE THESE DUMB GULLIBLE FUCKERS REALLY WALKING THE STREETS AND BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS THE REST OF US???? COZ ITS FUCKING FRIGHTENING IF THEY ARE !!!! HARPER HAS MOST DEFINATELY NOT said she doesn't want to be on tiktok anymore AIMEE HAS BEEN TOLD TO TAKE HER OFF by SENSIBLE people who want to SAFEGUARD that kid....yeah Aimee...SAFEGUARD...ITS CALLED SAFEGUARDING!!! You used to use that word A LOT but didn't know what the fuck it meant ....and you don't give 2 FLYING SHITES about what it means ..because all YOU care about is tiktok and getting shagged....you DISGUSTING FUCKING CREATURE

c40

VIP Member
I think she is desperate to have a fella in her life before Christmas so she isn't on her own over Christmas and New year. I was thinking while I was doing the washing up after tea, where she keeps saying "hopefully" what if this fella is giving out vibes that he has already had enough of her, he will have seen her TT about the glass and what if he thought oh shit she is too intense she is suffocating. I think she has real high hopes of this fella, she sees rings marriage and happily ever after she is desperate to out do the ex husband and his beautiful wife to be. She has rose coloured glasses on. I cannot think about poor Harper being in her bed when he has been in there, it is truly sick she isn't well she can't be, what mother would do this.
I rather be single then let another man disrespect me .. so another year single for me for xmas wouldn't have it any other way ✌

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
She would get less comments like that if she actually was more transparent about her financial situation. Now I know peoples finances are private and I’m not suggesting she declares her income to all and sundry. But she’s very sketchy about the owning of the house and the fact the house was gifted to her by daddy. She calls herself a single mama but all people see is a single mum shopping daily and showing everyone what they can afford to buy while the majority of single (and those in a relationship!!) are struggling financially. She should cut back on the hauls. Maybe one small haul a week. She can create content showing how to make family meals for a small price not her buying expensive pre-made food or takeaways 5 times a week! Her lifestyle is not relatable for a lot of single mums who by her name is who she wants to attract to her page. There’s loads of things she can do for content other than hauls. I’ve seen people asking loads on lives for make up tutorials or eyelash tutorials but she never ever delivers them!!

• Heart

SwishSwing

VIP Member
I've said this before... but I think she's suffering from some sort of trauma. She's very immature and I've read somewhere that people stay in the same mindset of how things were before the trauma (I had wondered if it was when Twat Hat and her father divorced but apparently she was super young).

She acts like a teenager who's parents are going on holiday for the first time and are leaving her alone while they're away and given money to keep herself fed during that time. Then she blows it on utter tat trying to "play house" and play at being a grown up.

And this whole thing about buying the boyfriend a glass as well? It's like her first boyfriend and they're trying to play "mummies and daddies". Except you know... she IS an actual 37 year old mummy.

She's not a well woman. She really isn't. It's really sad to see. She just craves being loved, and she'll rush into anyone who's looking twice.

• Heart

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
I think it’s a meal tonight and comedy club tomorrow but either way she still must be posting whilst on a date 😂😂
SHE WENT FOR A MEAL????? DRESSED LIKE THAT ??????? She MUST be taking the piss out of people !!!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 A MEAL ??? A SIT DOWN ROMANTIC MEAL????? 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 MIND FUCKING BLOWN 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Must have been a rip roaring night of passion NOT ...She's been on already...7 hours ago ...replying to comments AND DELETING ALL the negative ones ...I cannot see 1 ...but people have made comments like " ignore the nasty ignorant people who are obv jealous" I'm sorry WHAT ???? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂 Yeah...that must be what it is ...people are JEALOUS ..they wanna look like a 90s slutty reject too ...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 FUCK OFF with ya 'JEALOUSY' card.. .NOBODYS FRIGGIN JEALOUS OF THIS CUNT !!!😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 She looks like a CHEAP SLAPPER who lives in a shithole ...and doesn't even look after or have full custody over her one and only child so do NOT come at people with the 'JEALOUSY' card....coz it really ain't it ..believe me....NO fucker is jealous of THIS scruffy filthy twat and this romance won't last long either ....shel show her true narcissistic colours REAL quick and show why every other bloke she's ever had has fucked off with someone else 🖕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I'm affronted for her. Seriously, what age is she? Oooh look at me, I got pumped last night! Pure riddy 🙈
And as for the initialed glass.....holy bunny boiler!! I would be running for hills if I was him 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
2 things on this observational Monday…(while doing the housework/putting up Xmas tree.
If her child fell and bumped her head at a party, why didn’t the dad take her to the hospital… head injuries are nasty as a kid.
And what’s this face about.? 2 weeks ago she was in tears cos the trolls had lost her her income management dropped her, now she’s walking round like she on the columbian marching powder🤪🤬

Attachments

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
I was in her live for a bit. She said Mr D don’t watch her lives as he is at work but she said the other day he don’t have TikTok? Then she said he do but only watches some of her videos 🤣
So he is 6ft 2 with two full sleeves of tattoos on each arm.
she said he’s like her bodyguard and when they went out he was moving people away from her 🤣
It just all seems bull shit to me. Seems like she got a crush on a bouncer 🤣
She said her mum hasn’t met him.

• Haha