Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’s gone back to bed or that comment would have gone ages ago
Definitely gone back to bed as other comments are there too and we know she takes them off in 0.2 seconds! Probably sniffing the bed sheets 🤮🤮🤮 dirty fucker!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Don’t believe her at all about harper saying she doesn’t want to be in her videos. She’s just saying something to stop people asking her and hopes by saying that she will not get people asking again. Also I’ve never seen anyone take so long to spread butter on and piece of bread and also how long it took her to put some bleeping ham on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t believe that about H for one second. H always wanted to be on videos and lives she used to push herself in front of the camera to get in on the video. She is obviously obsessed with this new guy and H will be home all week and weekend and I can’t see Aimee wanting to wait to see him when H is at her dads again, so I reckon she will be introducing them this week/weekend which is waaaaaaaay too soon. Or she will palm her daughter off with her mum or dad cause this guy is obviously her priority now the weirdo she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
2 things on this observational Monday…(while doing the housework/putting up Xmas tree.
If her child fell and bumped her head at a party, why didn’t the dad take her to the hospital… head injuries are nasty as a kid.
And what’s this face about.? 2 weeks ago she was in tears cos the trolls had lost her her income management dropped her, now she’s walking round like she on the columbian marching powder🤪🤬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Each to their own?? So don’t worry about safeguarding thenView attachment 1766547
Wow wow wow what a response. Honestly. She’s reacting very badly to these comments. Not thinking it through at all

2 things on this observational Monday…(while doing the housework/putting up Xmas tree.
If her child fell and bumped her head at a party, why didn’t the dad take her to the hospital… head injuries are nasty as a kid.
And what’s this face about.? 2 weeks ago she was in tears cos the trolls had lost her her income management dropped her, now she’s walking round like she on the columbian marching powder🤪🤬
Yep. Why did dad not tell EhMay or why did she not check in with him re harper over the weekend etc…

my other thought about it was… I remember on another occasion H had come home early from dad’s as she wasn’t feeling very well. (Or did not even go on another for that matter) But it seems that on this occasion H stayed with dad for a full 24 hrs after a fall and bump to the head etc…. Suited EhMay this time eh so she could get it on with her new fella. #prioritiesareskewed

Last edited:
Wow wow wow what a response. Honestly. She’s reacting very badly to these comments. Not thinking it through at all

Yep. Why did dad not tell EhMay or why did she not check in with him re harper over the weekend etc…

my other thought about it was… I remember on another occasion H had come home early from dad’s as she wasn’t feeling very well. (Or did not even go on another for that matter) But it seems that on this occasion H stayed with dad for a full 24 hrs after a fall and bump to the head etc…. Suited EhMay this time eh so she could get it on with her new fella. #prioritiesareskewed
Considering she went ballistic at the school because harper fell and grazed her knee but isn’t overly concerned she’s bumped her head WTF

Reactions: 14
She’s going to come crashing down soon, H has definitely been absent in the home, her new D piece is taking priority. People like aimless are selfish they can’t focus on many things, she jumps straight in, look at her grinch thing, she was buying everything grinch, it was 💯 fixated, so this new guy is her fixation, everything else will be put on the sidelines, including her daughter.
It’s appalling, my son is now 28 and I still didn’t introduce him to my now fiancé for at least 6 months, and yes he’s a adult, but because to be honest I didn’t want to rush in in any way regardless of ages.
So Harper being a kid who’s already had her father leave, her mothers precious boyfriend and now her mothers latest squeeze, it’s just pretty fucked up.
poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
LMAO I haven't watched her for a few days and have just checked her page to see her & twit in a hat giving hair advice haha makes me cringe. To be fair her mum's hair looks okay but Aimee's looks like a friggin bird's nest. Also, what a load of crap - just a bad ad for hairburst

Reactions: 11
Literally can't wait for her to have a breakdown when he ghosts her .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It was probably a sly dig to the dad

Reactions: 5
LMAO I haven't watched her for a few days and have just checked her page to see her & twit in a hat giving hair advice haha makes me cringe. To be fair her mum's hair looks okay but Aimee's looks like a friggin bird's nest. Also, what a load of crap - just a bad ad for hairburst
So true if I was taking part in a hair ad, I wouldn’t have a hair out of place. Her mum looks lovely, she looks like she just rolled out of bed

She’s posted her asos haul. That skirt is too short in my opinion. Also she is like a teenager bragging about this bloke because there’s something she’s ordered but it’s not for our eyes 🙄 she’s a bleeping idiot

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.