Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe Harper has sen issues and I don’t think she can stop herself from fidgeting, stimming. It’s automatic to her.
She doesn’t have very good social skills at all.
I mean I don’t know what I’m looking for so I don’t like to just shout assumptions. Either way she needs support from her mum and taught manners, not to be sat in front of a camera. The stare she gives to the camera is just so unsettling. I feel awful for saying that because she’s only a child but I have to scroll past everytime she does it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I mean I don’t know what I’m looking for so I don’t like to just shout assumptions. Either way she needs support from her mum and taught manners, not to be sat in front of a camera. The stare she gives to the camera is just so unsettling. I feel awful for saying that because she’s only a child but I have to scroll past everytime she does it.
I'm with you on that!!!! Just so uncomfortable to watch...poor kid😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She shows signs of ASD & ADHD and so does Aimless tbf

I really hope she's pushing for help, but I doubt it from her reactions in that video. Keep your poor child off SM & be a better mother!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She can’t sit still in that video. She’s constantly fidgeting and rocking. Wonder if anything has been picked up in school before now.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If that's the case it's ANOTHER reason why Aimee disgusts me ....you shouldn't "tell" a child NOT to stim...its like telling someone with Touettes NOT to swear ....if Aimee doesn't want the comments from people then she should keep Harper OFF CAMERA ...she should be keeping her OFF CAMERA ANYWAY ...SHES JUST TURNED 8 !!!!!!
I’m not experienced in Autism and stimming, but I do know from friends is that girls ‘mask’ a lot. I’m not sure but from what I understand that’s not a good thing?

Would I be wrong with my concern that if Aimee was telling H to not stim on camera etc could that possibly cause her to mask more??? Is that a possibility? In which case that’s unhealthy?

I don’t think she was telling Harper to close her mouth when she pointed to her. Her mouth isn’t even open. Apart from a bit while eating but she was waving her arms around. Definitely being told to stop behaving that way on camera
One way to solve it…. Don’t have her on camera. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
My son stims and a lot like harpers tbh and a lot with his hands and arms so I do think that H is stimming and tbh I also think Aimee is trying to control her not doing it. H just stares blankly into the camera. Which again another sign of autistic behaviour! H will thrive with the right help.

Reactions: 12
It's so cruel to tell a child to stop stimmimg 😔 they need to do it to regulate themselves. I'm a Mamma of 2 with autism. Ehmay needs to get a grip she's going to cause that girl damage.

• Heart
  • Sad
She shows signs of ASD & ADHD and so does Aimless tbf

I really hope she's pushing for help, but I doubt it from her reactions in that video. Keep your poor child off SM & be a better mother!
Came here to say the exact same thing. I hope
Harper is getting some support. I bet aimless is refusing because she needs that “perfect” little girl facade. Like Sevda.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Her child should not be incorporated into her nonsense online. No one should even know her child's name let alone what school she attends. EmMay is dangerously advertising her daughter to God knows what!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This woman is an absolute disgrace! It’s becoming increasingly clear that Harper is showing signs of being on the spectrum and perhaps has additional needs. As Harper’s mother she should be protecting Harper from the scrutiny of being on social media and should be taking time away from her phone to be concentrating on Harper and what she needs from her mother! Also for someone who claims to have anxiety and mental health issues, she drinks an awful lot of caffeine and alcohol, two things that don’t mix well with anxiety.
The continuous shopping and spending is also
getting out of hand! Id hate to see her Klarna and clear pay accounts as well as her credit card statements! That alone would be enough to give me anxiety 😩

I commented asking if she was on a live ban and she blocked me 😂
This woman is an absolute disgrace! It’s becoming increasingly clear that Harper is showing signs of being on the spectrum and perhaps has additional needs. As Harper’s mother she should be protecting Harper from the scrutiny of being on social media and should be taking time away from her phone to be concentrating on Harper and what she needs from her mother! Also for someone who claims to have anxiety and mental health issues, she drinks an awful lot of caffeine and alcohol, two things that don’t mix well with anxiety.
The continuous shopping and spending is also
getting out of hand! Id hate to see her Klarna and clear pay accounts as well as her credit card statements! That alone would be enough to give me anxiety 😩
Am autistic and so is my daughter my daughter stims with excitement! Am finding this child pimped out online as a selling ploy it knocks me sick 😫 this kids needs our not met I hope someone steps in!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: cant be bothered to wash her face, 2 burgers scoffed without a trace, still no coat for the child what a disgrace!

Reactions: 27
This thread flew by, just catching up didnt see the livve but from what iv read here poor Harper 😢

Reactions: 5
4 days it’s taken for this thread to fill up. If that doesn’t tell her something I don’t know what will 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her mum doesn’t like her being called Amy as it should have sounded like ma!
Her mum is also a dick that looks like trash!
Don’t spell a name like aim - mee and not expect it to be pronounced like amy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion - Eh-Mayyyyyy The Fastest Thread in the West ! ( The tune of Ernie the fastest milkman )

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope I don’t come across as ignorant here but I don’t know anyone with autism so I don’t like to assume. Im always open to learn though. On the outfit of the day video yesterday Harper she held her arms in an unusual way when she first appeared on screen. Is still something associated with autism too or do you think she was simply just holding her arms that way??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.