Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the first live iv ever watched and she cracking me up the bullshit just spills out of her mouth, anyone hear her talk abt how to stop under eyes going cakey haha shes a head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't believe she's giving advice on how to make sure underneath your eyes doesn't look cakey yet hers look cakey all the time 😂 I came off my phone just over an hour ago, in that time I've cleaned the inside of my car, hoovered all downstairs, done the dishes and cleaned the kitchen in that time and she's still on live! If she actually put her phone down for 1 day, she'd be able to get so much done, she could have cleaned her whole house for the day before going away. She has no time management skills at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't believe she's giving advice on how to make sure underneath your eyes doesn't look cakey yet hers look cakey all the time 😂 I came off my phone just over an hour ago, in that time I've cleaned the inside of my car, hoovered all downstairs, done the dishes and cleaned the kitchen in that time and she's still on live! If she actually put her phone down for 1 day, she'd be able to get so much done, she could have cleaned her whole house for the day before going away. She has no time management skills at all!
I've managed to shower, blow dry my hair & put my face on. Give kitchen a wipe down and put a pile of clothes away, she has no clue.
She's literally addicted to tik tok

Reactions: 7
Why does she act so incompetent?! Always asking others opinions on the most basic of things. Asking how to clean a mirror?! 😫 literally you could use some kitchen spray and buff it up but mostly glass cleaner would work, anything u absolute moron! Then we have the silly hee hee and ha ha’s over sex?!?!?!?! Is she doing it to keep up the sweet and innocent narrative she likes to portray, all woe is me and mental health and I’m so incapable of doing anything and sex is dirty isn’t it? GROW UP.

Reactions: 7
I've managed to shower, blow dry my hair & put my face on. Give kitchen a wipe down and put a pile of clothes away, she has no clue.
She's literally addicted to tik tok
A Sunday is my 'get tit done day' ready for the week ahead. I could think of nothing worse than being on an app for hours like she is. Her live was supposed to be a pack with me but she's barely packed a thing. Wonder where harper is? Haven't heard a peep out of her for hours. I'm glad normal people like us manage to be productive.

Reactions: 8
Obviously not on a ban as she’s live, dancing and being a full on twit! Doesn’t even know if one pair of pjs is enough for 4 and she’s said she’s not a dirty witch! 😂

she won’t say where she’s going cos of what happened to Steph - is this the first time she’s safeguarded
I couldn’t believe she said that. 4 nights filthy cow.

Reactions: 5
The way she just opened those tights and threw the packaging across the room!! Most people would put it in a bin, mind you her bin behind her is already full. She's just a scruffy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been on ages and packed sweet f all. Suppose she’s only taking one pair of knickers yuck so gross

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck me ...this live is utter SHITE..BORING A.F ...telling people she's only taking 3 pairs of socks and 1 pair of tights ....WHO GIVES A duck AIMEE????????

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.