Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t pay for her house?! You know what she’s doing right… makes sense now. Her dad will be acting as her landlord and she’ll be telling universal credit she has housing costs and instead pocketing it AND she will be getting LCWRA too for her “ptsd” and THATS how she has so much money! All make sense now!!!!

Reactions: 14
Annoys me she wears Christmas pyjamas and it’s not even Halloween. Put them away and keep them for nearer the time. She’ll
Probably just go and buy new ones right enough.

Reactions: 7
The way she glared at her at the end to close her mouth! 😡
There was a lot of comments on her earlier video about harper stimming. I think Aimee has told her not to while she films, you can see she starts to do it and aimless glares at her and points and she stops and then aimless gives her a thumbs up

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Nutshell? She lives in her dad's house, I don't imagine she's responsible for any bills.
She slags off her ex husband and is pretty bitter about the fact he's getting remarried. She claims he's responsible for her mental health issues and claims to have PTSD because of him because someone told her she 'could' have PTSD yet also states they sat together at her daughters concert and laughed about us 'trolls' together.
She has a young daughter who she completely neglects in all aspects of her life, even after many people saying they believe she's on the autism spectrum due to the fact she's flaunted in front of her mummy's camera daily so people pick up on certain things. She doesn't spend any time with her child, makes her eat alone, never takes her on fun days out, as its all about mummy, she goes on live at 6pm until 8/9 as apparently that's adult time yet for the rest of us it's children's routine time.
She's extremely irritating, acts like a child with her obsession with all things the grinch and Percy pig and her house could put a pig sty to shame. She doesn't pay for the house so has no actual pride in it either. She's found many dead mice under her coffee table. Only ever cleans (if you can call it that) her kitchen worktop. Rarely showers herself and doesn't keep her child clean and presentable either. Oh and she claims TT is her work and she works alot, yet work to her seems to mean getting up, taking harper to school (sometimes) as mummy and daddy do the rest, go shopping, eat like a pig yet claims she barely eats breakfast or lunch, and eye duck herself on camera every day. Aimee comes first, tt comes second, child comes last. As always. Oh, and she's the bigger LIAR you'll probably encounter. Makes stories up for content. Regularly reads here and responds to comments made on here for TT. Ignores anyone who asks for help with anything because she doesn't have any empathy for anyone but herself. Her child is stuck in front of a tablet most of the day and night while aimee ignores her constantly. And she tries to sell tat and products that she knows absolutely nothing about. And she eats nothing but takeaways and Costa coffee, sometimes a Starbucks. Yet promotes hello fresh yet never cooks, actually you might get a weekly roast now and again but that's only after she's read the comments on here. Just to prove a point.
ALL OF THIS 💯👏🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My mistake ……
This is totally a woman who struggles with her appetite,
2 huge burgers last night and literally shovelling crap down her throat tonight.
Percilla Pig indeed .
😳😳😳
Does this bleep eat fir a living ?? All it does is bleeping eat !!!!

Another healthy tea, if harper went to a party I assume she had loads of rubbish and cake (which kids should be doing at parties!!) and comes home to crisps and dips 🥴

Reactions: 4
Another healthy tea, if harper went to a party I assume she had loads of rubbish and cake (which kids should be doing at parties!!) and comes home to crisps and dips 🥴
Lets be clear....thats not dinner. Thats most likely afters. I'd be almost certain she's had some kind of a takeaway prior but won't show it because we all saw the shitshow that was McDonald's tea last night

Reactions: 9
Her insides must be crying out for a vegetable. No Ehmay the lettuce on a big mac does not count

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was a lot of comments on her earlier video about harper stimming. I think Aimee has told her not to while she films, you can see she starts to do it and aimless glares at her and points and she stops and then aimless gives her a thumbs up
I think she was telling her to close her mouth whilst she eats. But I've noticed she always eats and chews with her mouth wide open. She also seems to be a mouth breather as well and she sniffs a lot. I think she needs to get her adenoids checked, I expect she snores too the poor thing.

Reactions: 8
Lets be clear....thats not dinner. Thats most likely afters. I'd be almost certain she's had some kind of a takeaway prior but won't show it because we all saw the shitshow that was McDonald's tea last night
She’s definitely had a takeaway before all of that and probably a Costa and bacon roll while she was out

Reactions: 6
CHRIST ....I give up with the stupidity of her arse licking "huns" ...SOME absolute twatwaffle has said "YOURE AN AMAZING MUMMY" ...I'm sorry..but WHAT????? THIS crank obv missed the car crash of a live the other night where this "WONDERFUL MUMMY" allowed her 8 year old to JOIN A LIVE ...READ COMMENTS ...AND GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFO ...Absolute silly cunts they are ....Aimee is most definitely NOT an "AMAZING MOTHER" .. She's tit at motherhood

I can’t deal with this bloody buffalo no more. She will be the size of one of she carries on 🦬
What do you mean IF ????😂😂😂😂😂 she already IS the size of one....greedy witch that she is 😂🤣🤣

Nutshell? She lives in her dad's house, I don't imagine she's responsible for any bills.
She slags off her ex husband and is pretty bitter about the fact he's getting remarried. She claims he's responsible for her mental health issues and claims to have PTSD because of him because someone told her she 'could' have PTSD yet also states they sat together at her daughters concert and laughed about us 'trolls' together.
She has a young daughter who she completely neglects in all aspects of her life, even after many people saying they believe she's on the autism spectrum due to the fact she's flaunted in front of her mummy's camera daily so people pick up on certain things. She doesn't spend any time with her child, makes her eat alone, never takes her on fun days out, as its all about mummy, she goes on live at 6pm until 8/9 as apparently that's adult time yet for the rest of us it's children's routine time.
She's extremely irritating, acts like a child with her obsession with all things the grinch and Percy pig and her house could put a pig sty to shame. She doesn't pay for the house so has no actual pride in it either. She's found many dead mice under her coffee table. Only ever cleans (if you can call it that) her kitchen worktop. Rarely showers herself and doesn't keep her child clean and presentable either. Oh and she claims TT is her work and she works alot, yet work to her seems to mean getting up, taking harper to school (sometimes) as mummy and daddy do the rest, go shopping, eat like a pig yet claims she barely eats breakfast or lunch, and eye duck herself on camera every day. Aimee comes first, tt comes second, child comes last. As always. Oh, and she's the bigger LIAR you'll probably encounter. Makes stories up for content. Regularly reads here and responds to comments made on here for TT. Ignores anyone who asks for help with anything because she doesn't have any empathy for anyone but herself. Her child is stuck in front of a tablet most of the day and night while aimee ignores her constantly. And she tries to sell tat and products that she knows absolutely nothing about. And she eats nothing but takeaways and Costa coffee, sometimes a Starbucks. Yet promotes hello fresh yet never cooks, actually you might get a weekly roast now and again but that's only after she's read the comments on here. Just to prove a point.
THIS!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Bloody PERFECT description 👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Christ no wonder Harper struggles to eat with her mouth closed , Eh-Mays eating habits are disgusting ..ramming Crisps in her mouth..how does she eat off camera?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
If that's the case it's ANOTHER reason why Aimee disgusts me ....you shouldn't "tell" a child NOT to stim...its like telling someone with Touettes NOT to swear ....if Aimee doesn't want the comments from people then she should keep Harper OFF CAMERA ...she should be keeping her OFF CAMERA ANYWAY ...SHES JUST TURNED 8 !!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I've been away for a week, with barely any WiFi so forgive me if this has already been said, but I've noticed the past few days tik toks she is like a different person, positive, smiley 'well' put together, happy, well spoken. I've got a feeling management have stepped in and told her to up her game!

Reactions: 5
telling you one thing that was installed in my head from when I was old enough to understand was never eat with my mouth open. Why would she not teach her that? Maybe if she actually ate with the wain she would. She’s only done that video tonight cause of the comments. I just find people eating on camera strange, like people say it helps them but I just don’t understand how

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.