Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does so much shopping in supermarkets yet today claims she has no food at home so it's definitely going to have to be a takeaway day 😂 when is it not a takeaway day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if the school have picked up on Harpers traits. Maybe the big decision she made was to deciding to start the lengthy process of getting a diagnosis for Harper. Or am I holding Aimee in too high regard to do that. Aimee love there is no shame on reaching out for help and getting a diagnosis. It will help her in the long term, secondary school is a different ball game and a diagnosis or extra support will make a world of difference. Although Harper is only 8 , it really can take years , my ASD and ADHD child is absolutely thriving at a mainstream secondary school, with Good predicted grades because of the extra support and having a diagnosis. Harper will thank you for it .
She said her big decision was regarding TikTok

Reactions: 5
Urgh that latest TikTok, can’t stand this fake laughing all the time either that or she thinks she’s really so funny 🙄

Reactions: 10
This morning's Tik Tok. Another one to add to the list of things that didn't happen.
But honestly Eh-May, grow up a little. People have sex. You're a grown up with a child. How do you think she got here? She sounds like a 10 year old who stumbled across something naughty. No wonder she's single.

Couldn’t watch the whole thing, can’t understand why it was that funny tbh! And the bleeping fake little girl laughing did my head in (Maybe that’s just me! 🙄) Muppet needs to get out a bit more instead of the bleeping shops!!

Reactions: 8
I was wondering that...with " the tears" ..but she said it was to do with tik tok...goodness knows...but really hope it is...that child needs help, support and guidance and at minute doesn't appear to be getting either, sadly!!😢
School may not. The thing with girls on the spectrum is they copy their peers, so they tend to behave and conform at school and then unwind and display them at home....it's known as the coiled spring effect...so tightly wound when it needs to be,then when it doesn it relaxes and loosens

Also, just rewatched last nights video, I think the finger pointing was definitely about H eating with her mouth open because as soon as Aimee did it she started chewing with her mouth closed and then got the thumbs up. Not going to lie, it would drive me bleeping demented if my children ate like that 😅

Reactions: 9
Urgh that latest TikTok, can’t stand this fake laughing all the time either that or she thinks she’s really so funny 🙄
So Fake it’s cringy as duck …..not even sure what she’s talking about.

This morning's Tik Tok. Another one to add to the list of things that didn't happen.
But honestly Eh-May, grow up a little. People have sex. You're a grown up with a child. How do you think she got here? She sounds like a 10 year old who stumbled across something naughty. No wonder she's single.
She’s very childish…..who at 37 giggles like that….even her hair is childish my opinion lots of young women gave long hair my daughter dies but not like hers if that makes sense . Yea

WTF was she even trying to gob on about? Couldn’t understand a word she said cos of all the immature fake laughing!
She is so desperate she literally must sit their thinking what shite can I talk about now, next off we’ll get a shittok of her taking a shite !!! 💩💩💩💩

• Haha

She’s very childish…..who at 37 giggles like that….even her hair is childish my opinion lots of young women gave long hair my daughter dies but not like hers if that makes sense . Yea
WTF was she even trying to gob on about? Couldn’t understand a word she said cos of all the immature fake laughing!
She is so desperate she literally must sit their thinking what shite can I talk about now, next off we’ll get a shittok of her taking a shite !!! 💩💩💩💩
Glad she finds herself funny cos no other bugger does I'm sure!! What a knob!

• Haha
In regards to school, I’m certain my daughter is on the spectrum, but school have no concerns at all, she behaves totally different at home to at school. Like H, my daughter often talks like a baby, never sits still and acts a lot younger than she is sometimes. But at school she’s perfect. Girls (and boys but more common in girls) often mask when in surroundings that they feel they can’t be themselves.
It also makes it very difficult to get help, as school have to make a report that helps towards diagnosis, and when school report no concerns it’s difficult to move forward with anything. I’m my experience anyway

• Sad

Not sure how hair length equates to maturity - my hair is as long as Aimee’s??

Reactions: 4
She has already confirmed she is having a takeaway today as she has no food in! Will rush to any shop to purchase tat but not food to cook a decent meal!

Her dancing on her live, she makes me feel a bit ill.

She just asked if one pair of PJ's is enough for FOUR days!!!! I feel sick at the thought. She said she showers before she goes to bed so is always clean before bed but puts her unclean PJ's back on plus she's on her period. She is bleeping gross! 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.