Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be picky but Harper does have a new coat. The blue one is her new coat I remember aimless referencing it the other day could have been on a live saying she wanted a blue one

Reactions: 7
Not to be picky but Harper does have a new coat. The blue one is her new coat I remember aimless referencing it the other day could have been on a live saying she wanted a blue one
I'm sure the one she is wearing was gifted from a local shop. Aimee is sayingshe has grown out if it and H DESPERATELY needs a new one.
For me thats more the point. She makes a whole song and dance that the child is in desperate need of a winter essential and is buying herself on the daily
Sorry but shes a selfish πŸ”” end and doesnt have a single maternal bone in her body

Reactions: 16
Recap

Aimless has given us that much to talk about that we've taken LESS than a week to finish a thread, that's less time than it takes her to put on her make up to go to the shops..and certainly less time than it takes her to wash dishes.

The fire hazard of a top landing is still over flowing with boxes and bags .

She's been shopping every single day for the last 9 days...and not just nipping for milk or bread (I think most folk need to do that kind of shopping most days ) but full on new clothes,slippers and general tit!

She's still acting like a teenager and wetting her already pissy pants over Grinch shite that nobody over the age of 17 would admit to wanting.

Her and Mummy went shopping on Saturday and then hit the booze before they even had their coats off ...which meant obviously Aimee had such bad anxiety the next day she couldn't go to a new shop ,no darling that's not anxiety that's called a hangover!

I think we need to start a wiki for this cow so we can have recipes of all her bullshit

I'm sure the one she is wearing was gifted from a local shop. Aimee is sayingshe has grown out if it and H DESPERATELY needs a new one.
For me thats more the point. She makes a whole song and dance that the child is in desperate need of a winter essential and is buying herself on the daily
Sorry but shes a selfish πŸ”” end and doesnt have a single maternal bone in her body
This is the coat I think H was wearing in yesterday video, which she said last year she got in the shop she worked in....did she forget she had it or has H already outgrown it?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Recap

Aimless has given us that much to talk about that we've taken LESS than a week to finish a thread, that's less time than it takes her to put on her make up to go to the shops..and certainly less time than it takes her to wash dishes.

She's been shopping every single day for the last 9 days...and not just nipping for milk or bread (I think most folk need to do that kind of shopping most days ) but full on new clothes,slippers and general tit!

She's still acting like a teenager and wetting her already pissy pants over Grinch shite that nobody over the age of 17 would admit to wanting.

Her and Mummy went shopping on Saturday and then hit the booze before they even had their coats off ...which meant obviously Aimee had such bad anxiety the next day she couldn't go to a new shop ,no darling that's not anxiety that's called a hangover!

I think we need to start a wiki for this cow so we can have recipes of all her bullshit

This is the coat I think H was wearing in yesterday video, which she said last year she got in the shop she worked in....did she forget she had it or has H already outgrown it?
Yes thats the video i was thinking of! Thank you 😊 I cant stomach her parenting. It actually makes me feel ill the way the child is treated. Imagine coming out of school and having a phone shoved in your face

Reactions: 10
Sorry been absent from here for a few days dealing with my own anxiety which is probably more real than aimless .. feel like a bubble I couldn't escape

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry been absent from here for a few days dealing with my own anxiety which is probably more real than aimless .. feel like a bubble I couldn't escape
Oh no, I hope today is a better day for you?xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks for new thread and thanks for greatvtitle @Curlywurly82 this woman is so irresponsible on her instagram she has videos of harper with no top on, nothing wrong with a child playing with water with no top on in your garden or beach , keep them pics for mum and family only, but there are bad people who save videos like that and do bad things with the videos please please dont post internet photos of your child like thatvfor the world to see
Wren eleners mum got a whole lot of grief for her kid showing more clothes than harper is

Reactions: 11
I’m just catching up again, a new thread already?! I have an actual job unlike the slob herself so finding it hard to keep up these days 🀣

I actually wonder what goes through her head when she decides to film certain things. The school run being one of them. Why?! Did she not learn from her bestie stephs mistake? Or is she wanting a similar situation to happen so then she can go online and cry about it?

• Haha
Recap

Thanks for the recap and great thread title πŸ‘

Reactions: 3
She's so obsessed about filming for tik tok all safety precautions go out the window.

If your going to show the world your life, your going to get comments & negativity

37 years old and her dad put her bin out for her 🀣 probably knew the skanky witch is too lazy to to do it.
Can she actually survive a day without the help of her mum or dad?

Reactions: 7
Hope things settle soonπŸ’–πŸ’–

Reactions: 2
Hope it passes for you soon. It is a terrible thing to go through, I totally understand. But you’ve got us and we will be with you all the way ❀

I would offer you a 🍌 but they only work on selfish cunts with anxiety.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she wearing a hat in the house to do breakfast πŸ˜‚ bizarre. Also, that juice she gives harper, is that all she has all day to drink?! My son goes to school with 2 bottles of water. He'd be parched if I gave him a small carton of juice.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.