Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Phoning the police on trolls. Oh my sides. Excuse me officer, they told me I do indeed eat breakfast and I sell a lot of shite. Lock them up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Jazsh

Thread suggestion: cant be bothered to wash her face, 2 burgers scoffed without a trace, still no coat for the child what a disgrace!

Reactions: 27

Lilylovinglife

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion - thissinglemama#18 puts her daughter on live its uncomfortable for all, aimless doesn't care shes pissed on white claw

Reactions: 26

butla

VIP Member
Q What's your favourite thing to do with your mummy?
H ... make videos. How fucking sad is that to hear. That poor kid knows no better but that cunt mother does . Tragic really .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Her saying about the pronunciation of her name; which she's lying about reminds me of myself as a kid. My name is Angela and I always hated it and felt it was too old for me. So sometimes I used to tell people that my name was really Angelica because somehow I thought that made me more interesting. But to be fair I was about 7 and a bit of a dickhead.

• Haha

Lilylovinglife

Chatty Member
Even if it is within the rules that the child is aloud to be on live with an adult. That last night was an absolute 💩show!
Poor child was giving out personal information, reading comments made about her and weird ppl asking if they can say goodnight to a child they dont even know which is fucking weird!!
Amiee has let her child down MASSIVELY last night.that was a whole new low!!
If her family (aimee's) or the childs paternal family dont step in now they are as accountable as Aimee in my opinion.
Last night was nothing short of disgusting. She was clearly drinking, wasnt selling anything and more intrested in deleting comments rather than focus on her childs safety!!
At what point does this stop??
Do fucking better for your child Aimee PROTECT HER!

• Heart

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
I’d love someone on TT to come forward with the reality of what it’s like TT MANAGEMENT etc and TT shop. Like targets and things they have to do. Be very interesting xx
I have a TT creator management. They really do push you to go live a lot a be very actively selling creator. I took a step back because I'm an organic creator and I didn't like how forced it was. They do provide you with a lot of stuff to showcase and they also help link you with brands to push certain products. You do also get incentives and quite good commission on sales. Looking into aimees sales, she's not sold huge amounts especially her bundles. Seems like no one really wants her name slapped on things.

Digital managers push for you to be consistent and force content, like what Aimee is doing and a lot are sneaky with buying followers. You've all spotted it a mile off that her follower numbers are disingenuous to what she has engagedm

I've not had an actual digital manager for many years. I have the skills to negotiate deals myself and keep all my money rather than paying an agent. I've been in the content creation game for many years now but this new tiktok way of doing things is unusual. I don't see it being a long lasting journey unless you hit the big time. Aimee will never, ultimately she's very unlikeable except to those who gush over her. But as they say, you can't educate pork.

• Heart
  • Haha

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
Ohh fuck off you absolute twat!!

I've not seen any comments on her Tik Tok about eating disorders...she's clearly making mountain out of a moles hill for sympathy!
Firstly I have seen no comments re eating disorders related to that video whatsoever, however it has been mentioned here previously about her eat with me’s and ED.

This is yet another example on tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle.

Aimee, as you said perfectly in that video…. It’s not our responsibility if you get upset by what you read here.

Let me just make something crystal fucking clear…. You have a choice whether you read here or not. If you don’t like it, if it triggers you and upsets you… you have a choice. Do you know what you can do….

NOT COME ON TATTLE LIFE AND DON’T READ YOUR THREAD.

Take a piece of your own advice hun.

Reactions: 24

thequietone

Chatty Member
I’ve taken steps today too. I’m sick to my stomach watching her abuse that child more and more. I’m also mass reporting all videos with harper in them and recommend you all do too. This is the only way to get through to her that she’s endangering her child. Enough is enough.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Niamh77*

VIP Member
What a sad life Aimless and her cronies must lead !
What they fail to realise is us in here are well adjusted members of society
We see through the greed , manipulation and all round fakery these so called influencers churn out day in day out
We are intelligent people holding down real jobs, running businesses, home makers , carers , parents, etc
All without neglecting and manipulating our children or family members
We see this shit show as entertainment, and this forum as a lovely kind and compassionate meeting place to chat to like minded people
Yes we can have a joke and a laugh at her expense, but she is the gift that keeps on giving!
In all honesty I feel like I am in a psychology learning hub when we are all together
It’s like she is a case study into the human mind and human behaviour.
You interest us Aimee , and someone has to keep an eye on your child’s needs as you don’t
Call us trolls all you want !
We know the truth and we have nothing to be ashamed of

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
I just started following her, what’s a nutshell on her? She seems like a princess who gets money off mummy and daddy
Nutshell? She lives in her dad's house, I don't imagine she's responsible for any bills.
She slags off her ex husband and is pretty bitter about the fact he's getting remarried. She claims he's responsible for her mental health issues and claims to have PTSD because of him because someone told her she 'could' have PTSD yet also states they sat together at her daughters concert and laughed about us 'trolls' together.
She has a young daughter who she completely neglects in all aspects of her life, even after many people saying they believe she's on the autism spectrum due to the fact she's flaunted in front of her mummy's camera daily so people pick up on certain things. She doesn't spend any time with her child, makes her eat alone, never takes her on fun days out, as its all about mummy, she goes on live at 6pm until 8/9 as apparently that's adult time yet for the rest of us it's children's routine time.
She's extremely irritating, acts like a child with her obsession with all things the grinch and Percy pig and her house could put a pig sty to shame. She doesn't pay for the house so has no actual pride in it either. She's found many dead mice under her coffee table. Only ever cleans (if you can call it that) her kitchen worktop. Rarely showers herself and doesn't keep her child clean and presentable either. Oh and she claims TT is her work and she works alot, yet work to her seems to mean getting up, taking harper to school (sometimes) as mummy and daddy do the rest, go shopping, eat like a pig yet claims she barely eats breakfast or lunch, and eye fuck herself on camera every day. Aimee comes first, tt comes second, child comes last. As always. Oh, and she's the bigger LIAR you'll probably encounter. Makes stories up for content. Regularly reads here and responds to comments made on here for TT. Ignores anyone who asks for help with anything because she doesn't have any empathy for anyone but herself. Her child is stuck in front of a tablet most of the day and night while aimee ignores her constantly. And she tries to sell tat and products that she knows absolutely nothing about. And she eats nothing but takeaways and Costa coffee, sometimes a Starbucks. Yet promotes hello fresh yet never cooks, actually you might get a weekly roast now and again but that's only after she's read the comments on here. Just to prove a point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Celeb219

VIP Member
I’m overly irritated by the fact that she constantly runs water when she washes up/cleans, it’s so wasteful, she keeps walking round the kitchen and just leaves it running!!!

Also, on her live she just said ‘I never have time to sit down I think that’s why I’ve lost weight’ 🥴

Absolutely delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 22

xtvw

I really hate when people lie and say they have PTSD. I'm sure all those veterans who fought in war zones can really empathise with you because your ex once shouted at you Aimeeeee 🙄

I don’t believe she has ptsd and as someone said she was diagnosed by a mh nurse and then told she might have it. That does not mean you have it. It pisses me off more because of people getting less help with mh that actually need it because you got people like Aimee milking it. I’ve got ptsd along with other mh issues and it took me a long time to get diagnosed and it wasn’t by a mh nurse or my gp I had to have referrals for therapy and see psychiatrists and given the correct medication and it doesn’t go away as easy as Aimee makes it look nor does taking a tablet switch it off. I suffer every day with mine and it has a massive impact on my life and mine all stems down to horrific dv from an ex and also from a severe car accident. I suffer terrible with insomnia and when I do sleep I have nightmares and flashbacks almost every day amongst other things. She’s just a manipulative bitch who will say and do anything she can to get attention and that’s simply the only illness she has, attention seeker! And she’s definitely on something lately because her behaviour in videos is very manic

• Heart
Reactions: 20