Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously not on a ban as she’s live, dancing and being a full on twit! Doesn’t even know if one pair of pjs is enough for 4 and she’s said she’s not a dirty witch! 😂

she won’t say where she’s going cos of what happened to Steph - is this the first time she’s safeguarded

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
God almighty the fake laughing is the worst thing ever and she always has to get the mug in 😖😖 your mug is enough aimee we really don't need another one

• Haha
She showers every night? How do these lies fall out of her mouth so easily? You were in your pjs before 7pm last night are you trying to say you showered them put them on or you put them on with all the face paint then shower? Aimee you are such a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So it was a 48hr live ban she had then
And why is she asking people how many pairs of pyjamas she should take? She must can decide for herself. It’s not the first time she’s been away 🙄
And who leaves a full face of makeup on in their pyjamas 🙄

Reactions: 7
How can one person trip themselves up so bleeping much 😂😂 showers every night before bed, yet last night was in her PJ's with a full face of make up..... wanker

Reactions: 10
She showers every night before pjs? Did the water not touch her face as she was sitting with all her make up. Liars always get caught out Eeeeehhhmay

Reactions: 9
Obviously not on a ban as she’s live, dancing and being a full on twit! Doesn’t even know if one pair of pjs is enough for 4 and she’s said she’s not a dirty witch! 😂

she won’t say where she’s going cos of what happened to Steph - is this the first time she’s safeguarded
Don’t people write absolute bollocks.. my sister goes to Edinburgh next year…. And what.??? Ffs, why don’t these people go and tend to their kids or do the housework…🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s not cooking be-COZ she’s got nothing in and she doesn’t wanna go shopping today 🙄
She has all week to get the shopping in 🙄

Reactions: 5
Maybe get off live and actually pack

Another takeaway tonight as she's cleaned her kitchen and doesn't want to wash up, honest to god she winds me right up

Reactions: 3

Another takeaway tonight as she's cleaned her kitchen and doesn't want to wash up, honest to god she winds me right up
And there’s only her and her child living there. How much washing up can there be 🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s not cooking be-COZ she’s got nothing in and she doesn’t wanna go shopping today 🙄
She has all week to get the shopping in 🙄
Id say theres plenty of mouldy food the amount she buys and leaves to rot coz she sure as hell dont cook it. Shes now thinking of a breakfast tea also known as a fry to normal people but then she will have to clean up coz she only cleans her kitchen in the morning and she wont have time tomorrow and couldnt leave her kitchen dirty whereas if she gets takeaway she can just bin it,lazy article

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

But doesn't she eat her take aways from a plate so she'll have to wash up again anyway, such a lazy mare.

Reactions: 4
Is say theres pleny of mouldy food the amount she buys and leaves to rot coz she sure aswell dont cook it. Shes now thinking of a breakfast tea also known as a fry to normal people but then she will have to clean up coz she only cleans herr kichen in the morning and she wont have time tomorrow and couldnt leave her kitchen dirty whereas if she gets takeaway she can just bin it,lazy article
Lazy article, I’ve not heard that in a while, my nanna used to say it 😳🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She can't be arsed to wash up a few dishes but has time to sit on her arse chatting tit😆 .. how can someone be so bleeping lazy

Someone commented she don't want to be washing up in the morning, well most people wash up after they've eaten dirty mare

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.