Thissinglemama #17 She spends a fortune on Percy and Grinch, when it comes to Harper the pennies she does pinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a lot of comments on her earlier video about harper stimming. I think Aimee has told her not to while she films, you can see she starts to do it and aimless glares at her and points and she stops and then aimless gives her a thumbs up
Tbh when I seen this, I assumed it was her telling H not to eat with her mouth open.

Reactions: 5
Tbh when I seen this, I assumed it was her telling H not to eat with her mouth open.
but she actually put her finger nail into H’s cheek - why on earth would she do that? Absolutely mind-blown. She spent so much time staring into the phone to see what H was doing - an easy way to avoid that is not to include your young child. But she (A) seems so desperate for the views that she’s included more and more often. Notice how videos with H have way more saves than videos just with Aimee in them. Seriously needs to safe guard her child.

Reactions: 8
but she actually put her finger nail into H’s cheek - why on earth would she do that? Absolutely mind-blown. She spent so much time staring into the phone to see what H was doing - an easy way to avoid that is not to include your young child. But she (A) seems so desperate for the views that she’s included more and more often. Notice how videos with H have way more saves than videos just with Aimee in them. Seriously needs to safe guard her child.
I just watched it back and noticed , she's a disgusting mother!! Harper has a few stimming like behaviours in that video , how dare Eh-May try and control it!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Wow... harper definitely looks like she's being held hostage in that video. Aimee has definitely had a few words with her on how to behave and not show her up. Probably rewarded with 24 hours screen time instead of 23.... or another night in mummy's bed 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The way that child states into the camera completely unnerved me. So uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 15
I’m really concerned for harper. She is being used as a prop for her mums TikTok. It’s actually awful to see and that stare and harper knew to correct herself thats awful.

Reactions: 9
Ah see I have to disagree, I’ve watched it a few times and it doesn’t look like Aimee touches H at all, just points. However, I do agree with all your other points and she does need to protect her child better. I generally find children plastered all over tt really uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
Ah see I have to disagree, I’ve watched it a few times and it doesn’t look like Aimee touches H at all, just points. However, I do agree with all your other points and she does need to protect her child better. I generally find children plastered all over tt really uncomfortable.
Looks to me harpers face gets indented slightly so she is touching her with that finger

Reactions: 3
THREAD SUGGESTION

Percy pigs No1 fan, ehmay ehmay ooh!

I totally wrote this singing in my head, old Mcdonald had farm. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Harpers stimming is so apparent in that latest video, the rocking the little thing she does with her mouth. I really hope she is getting the help she needs. That poor girl is craving her mums attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she was telling Harper to close her mouth when she pointed to her. Her mouth isn’t even open. Apart from a bit while eating but she was waving her arms around. Definitely being told to stop behaving that way on camera

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she was telling Harper to close her mouth when she pointed to her. Her mouth isn’t even open. Apart from a bit while eating but she was waving her arms around. Definitely being told to stop behaving that way on camera
I think so too. She was waving her arms around and then stops and gets the thumbs up. I feel so sorry for her

Reactions: 5
Easily £20 quid of food there, that chocolate popcorn is £5 on its own.

She's definitely made that video to prove a point that she does infact eat with her daughter

Reactions: 9
I think it was a gesture (or poke in the cheek can’t be 100% sure) to eat with her mouth closed, you can see a few points in the video when Aimless glances to Harper in the camera to see what she was doing and she was clamping throughout pretty much the whole video, dunno how Aimless can say anything when she clamps, slurps and slops quite often. It’s not Harper’s fault (not that anyone is blaming the poor kid) we learn manners from our parents. By 5 I said please and thank you to everything and ate with my mouth closed - and with a knife & fork at the table 🥲

Reactions: 8
aimless is definitely trying to control Harpers behaviour in that last vid. I’ve watched it a few times and it’s obvious. Just to check I wasn’t biased I asked my hubby to watch and he agreed Aimless is trying to control her arm movements. Very odd behaviour

Reactions: 3
I didn’t see her touch harpers cheek, just looks like she points to it. I don’t know why she hasn’t taught Harper to eat with her mouth shut, it’s disgusting. Also at 8, Harper shouldn’t really be bouncing around at meal times like she’s a toddler. It’s not like this is a treat night as ehmay says, their diet consists of treats on the daily. Absolutely no excuse for harpers behaviour other than a mum who hasn’t taught her kid a damn thing.

• Heart
I didn’t see her touch harpers cheek, just looks like she points to it. I don’t know why she hasn’t taught Harper to eat with her mouth shut, it’s disgusting. Also at 8, Harper shouldn’t really be bouncing around at meal times like she’s a toddler. It’s not like this is a treat night as ehmay says, their diet consists of treats on the daily. Absolutely no excuse for harpers behaviour other than a mum who hasn’t taught her kid a damn thing.
I believe Harper has sen issues and I don’t think she can stop herself from fidgeting, stimming. It’s automatic to her.
She doesn’t have very good social skills at all.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.