Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lje88

Chatty Member
I’m usually a silent watcher on this thread however after her video tonight about her anxiety and blah blah blah I just can’t help but say something.
Why the fuck is she acting like being on holiday with her daughter is the worst thing in the world?? Seriously the way she is speaking it’s like she’s been dragged to serve in the war!
she is an ungrateful twat. Saying she would have stayed in the resort if she had it her way umm why are you even on holiday then if you are not going to at least see some of the sights etc? Funny her anxiety only plays up when she is with her kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Niamh77*

VIP Member
The rage is raging
I am an unpaid carer for my mum who has recently been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s
It’s Easter holidays but all my time is taken up seeing to her for various reasons, and if I am at home I have up 20 phone calls a day from her , and the doctors and paramedics because she thinks she is dying constantly
My daughter is off school and I am struggling to find time to do anything with her
Then I see this bitch stood on holiday with a face like a fucking slapped arse , whining and moaning
What I would do to be abroad with my daughter letting her have some much needed fun! With an endless supply of cash !
And I suffer from anxiety due to the perimenopause!
I am also suffering from that along side being a carer and I work and my youngest is autistic
She hasn’t got a bloody clue !!
But saying all that , I know my life is worthwhile
My children ( have an adult daughter and adult step children as well ) are my life and we are all bonded and they are safe !!!
I wouldn’t swap her shit show of a life any day !!
Sorry rant over
She just really gets to me !!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I see the medical marvel is no longer advocating bananas as a magical cure for anxiety and it’s now Haribo sour sweets. She deserves an honorary doctorate from the university of cuckoo that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

K4040

VIP Member
Last time I checked Asia was a fairly big place - and confusing Chinese people with Vietnamese people or Korean people - or making the assumption that somebody comes from a specific part of Asia without being certain smacks of ignorance not pedantry 🤷🏾‍♀️
---

It’s not offensive to dislike certain types of establishment - I’m just curious to know, how you are so confident that the technicians are Chinese as it is more commonplace to find Vietnamese or Korean staff in the in/out type salons. It felt like you were assuming their race/ethnicity - however I also apologise if I am assuming and you do know for certain that these people are from China.
How is saying Chinese nail salons being confident in me knowing the staffs ethnicity. I think you’re nit picking over one word.. and I’ve never seen you comment in here before and the first thing you do is pick on that rather than anything to do with aimee and still carrying it on.
Sorry if that offended you, I’ve apologised and if you’re still offended then I’m sorry that’s a you problem.

of course I don’t know every single salons staffs ethnicity because 1) I don’t use these places now 2) I don’t travel the country to check 3) plenty of people call them Chinese salons not just me.
I’m done discussing this as I’ve apologised and I’m not justifying myself any longer

• Heart

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Aimee - contacts police about online harassment, ongoing investigation.
Also Aimee - tells the internet exactly where she's going on holiday and directs people to her Instagram to look at pictures of her child because she's not allowed to post videos of her child on one platform but it's okay on another.

• Angry
  • Heart

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Jesus fucking Christ all she does is moan. You’ve got Steph (still a wee cow btw) who is appearing all happy and then there’s Aimee who manages to turn any happy occasion into a shit one. What an absolute drain on society. What is the point in leaving the house if her anxiety is ‘that bad’?
Exactly, hate to give kudos to Beefy but she's got a kid with additional needs and a torn-faced 15 year old in tow on her own. Apart from the usual airport drama, she pretty much takes it in her stride. Aimee's kid is like a dream, zero drama but SHE'S the one with all the fucking issues, she honestly rips my knitting. Grow the fuck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Womblewoo

VIP Member
IMG_4886.jpeg
Go and put your bloody glasses back on! You look a fucking state! You pathetic mess!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
I dunno I’m skeptical still. I’d love everything to come back and hit her tenfold but part of me says nothing will happen again as usual

• Heart