Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Who would leave their own house empty for a week to go and sleep at someone else’s house to mind their cats? Or if they’re not leaving it empty they’re leaving family for a week. Very odd or a lie. Guess which!!
You actually can find pet sitters to live in your own home.....friends of mine do it when they're not travelling in their camper van....it funds their life style. I looked for one years ago after I lost one of my dogs and didn't ant to leave the other one alone in kennels.....£50 a day then extra to walk her!!!

Reactions: 5
I stand by my comment that the poster was being pedantic, even though I don't understand why on this thread. For example, I'm British but not from England. Get where I'm coming from? I've said enough on this as no one on this thread set out to insult or generalise any race en masse. That is abundantly apparent to me.

I agree, Aimless has no shame, couldn't mark her neck with a blow torch. She's a poor excuse for a Mother.
It’s a bit different from the English/British scenario as both come in all shades and appearances, it’s like all Black people in the UK being called Jamaican even though they aren’t or generalising all South Asian people as Pakistani. We don’t tend to generalise people based on their nationality, we refer to people by race but for some reason the UK tend to generalise the majority of East Asian people as Chinese. I don’t really think a lot of discussions take place around East Asian racism etc (not saying what happened in here was racist) so it was interesting to think about it for me on a personal level, appreciate not everyone will feel the same but it’s something I am involved with a lot in a professional sense and I did want to thank the original poster for saying something as it does take balls to speak out about things like that, especially if it goes against the grain.

Reactions: 5
It will prove to be a fucken shit show for Aimless. The Vav won't pass up this opportunity to show "her bestie" in all her glory. Love that for Aimless. It's finnnne though....it'll be finnnne....yerknowwhatimean....I dunno, dunno ..... fucken broken record.

The two of them will spend more time editing their thighs and chins than holidaying and making "precious memories "

I'd actually think more of them if they posted fuck all for the week.....they will though, pathetic cunts.
---

Bring Pedantic will only give Aimless more content 😆 most nail bars are "Asian"
Last time I checked Asia was a fairly big place - and confusing Chinese people with Vietnamese people or Korean people - or making the assumption that somebody comes from a specific part of Asia without being certain smacks of ignorance not pedantry 🤷🏾‍♀️
---
Seems I’ve offended some people as they don’t like I said Chinese salons. Majority of them near me are hence why I used that word. So I’ll re word it, those unreputable conveyer belt salons who want your cash rather than have some morals and standards.

Never intended to offend anyone
---

We aren’t back till 15th as we didn’t break up till 28th March.
It’s not offensive to dislike certain types of establishment - I’m just curious to know, how you are so confident that the technicians are Chinese as it is more commonplace to find Vietnamese or Korean staff in the in/out type salons. It felt like you were assuming their race/ethnicity - however I also apologise if I am assuming and you do know for certain that these people are from China.

Reactions: 4

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Think I must of missed it, but what's the story with the vase & flowers being outside ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Most of these salons also use MMA which I think is illegal in the UK (someone can correct me if I'm wrong) the big giveaway is they always wear masks because of the fumes from the polish.
I think they use masks because of the dust because they use the electric grinders to remove the acrylic.
---
When is she back at school? Ours are back in Monday after 2 weeks off

Last edited:
Reactions: 3