Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for the tit show today 😂

and if Vavs on the easyJet flight she don’t get to Malaga till 8:40pm 😂 so that’s 2 days on her own with her child. I want to see what the foods like and if it’s as bad as these reviews have said

Reactions: 14
I still can’t believe she’s gone from not meeting up with a man for a date because he wouldn’t come all the way to Southport and she’d have to meet him halfway to bringing 2 strange men into her home and airing where she’s staying with her young daughter abroad

Reactions: 20
The rage is raging
I am an unpaid carer for my mum who has recently been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s
It’s Easter holidays but all my time is taken up seeing to her for various reasons, and if I am at home I have up 20 phone calls a day from her , and the doctors and paramedics because she thinks she is dying constantly
My daughter is off school and I am struggling to find time to do anything with her
Then I see this witch stood on holiday with a face like a bleeping slapped arse , whining and moaning
What I would do to be abroad with my daughter letting her have some much needed fun! With an endless supply of cash !
And I suffer from anxiety due to the perimenopause!
I am also suffering from that along side being a carer and I work and my youngest is autistic
She hasn’t got a bloody clue !!
But saying all that , I know my life is worthwhile
My children ( have an adult daughter and adult step children as well ) are my life and we are all bonded and they are safe !!!
I wouldn’t swap her tit show of a life any day !!
Sorry rant over
She just really gets to me !!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She reminds me of Hinch..another one who can’t parent her kids on her own, always got to have mommy dearest, hubby or niece glued to her..what a strange breed these people are. Sorry but if you can’t bear to have your child on your own and entertain them then there is something seriously wrong with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The rage is raging
I am an unpaid carer for my mum who has recently been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s
It’s Easter holidays but all my time is taken up seeing to her for various reasons, and if I am at home I have up 20 phone calls a day from her , and the doctors and paramedics because she thinks she is dying constantly
My daughter is off school and I am struggling to find time to do anything with her
Then I see this witch stood on holiday with a face like a bleeping slapped arse , whining and moaning
What I would do to be abroad with my daughter letting her have some much needed fun! With an endless supply of cash !
I am also suffering from that along side being a carer and I work and my youngest is autistic
My children ( have an adult daughter and adult step children as well ) are my life and we are all bonded and they are safe !!!
Sorry rant over
Her tit show of a life is worthless, she has nothing to offer, she's just a mess! Even of she had the panic attacks, she " got over it/managed", why the hell feel the need to tell everyone? Stupid question..for the money and adulation amd praise from the dobertwats!
All of us here despise her for the same reasons and no matter how crappy or hard life gets, like you, I wouldn't trade anything for that woman...even her mother is a skank 🤢
You're amazing by the way, and your mum, God love her, such a cruel "disease"..my mother in law is slowly deteriorating daily from it, it's horrific. Sending you ❤❤xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can understand having a bit of anxiety around travelling to another country by yourself, especially if it's your first time. I get that, I understand that 100%, I've been there and done it! But she takes everything to the extreme.

Kids are not stupid, they see things, they hear things, and while you might think she's non the wiser, she definitely is.

I just hope she spends her time wisely with H while they're away, and not just sat on a sunbed watching from a distance

Reactions: 26
The rage is raging
Sorry rant over
I’m currently in work, Voltarol gel on all my joints, strongest prescription anti inflammatory medication you can get floating in my system, morphine in my meds bag to take mid morning and yet I’m still in agony and still working just so we’ve enough to get by.
I dont have any time for idiots like this needy whingy witch, she wouldn’t know hard work or a hard life if it punched her in the face.

People like her belong on an island somewhere with no social media accounts or internet access

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The rage is raging
Sorry rant over
She has nothing in her life except her phone and her own reality. Her life is so vacuous, she’s 38 years old and needs constant validation from the “friends” in the phone. How often does she see actual proper friends? When does she actually do something for someone?

I think there’s never been a day in her life where she’s felt fulfilled and this act of anxiety/acting like a child is the only thing she’s got in her life. She craves attention & she’ll do anything to get that, she’s probably gonna have a “panic attack” every day but I’ll say it now, it’ll be anxiety because she can’t hit that alcohol consumption she does daily & she can’t function without it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Where is she today. I’m waiting for the next episode of brits abroad Aimee and harper edition

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So two full panic attacks and she doesn’t consider maybe she’s just overtired and been drinking in the sun. Idiot. If it was me, I’d be using this week to spend proper time with my daughter, swim loads, eat loads of fresh food and sleep well. But no doubt she’ll stuff her face with carbs, drink all day and buy tatt from the shops. Harper will be stuck with Max and Lily all week or in the kids club. Can’t wait for the tit show!

Reactions: 21
And here’s the full video

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
she's pushing 40... she acts like she's never been on holiday? find it so bizarre

Reactions: 15
And here’s the full video
Whispering anytime she mentions her anxiety 🙄 zero point of trying to shelter Harper now Aimee. Shes likely to have witnessed a lot worse than you having a cry because you’ve had to spend time alone with her.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
OMG.....admitting her 9 year old daughter is cleaning up the bathroom after she left it in a mess!! Wonder if the poor kid will end up cleaning the whole room when she's finished chucking her stuff about? Scruffy, minging biatch!!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Thank you to everyone taking the time to reply to me
Your words and love do really do mean a lot to me
And you are all spot on !

I see her face is still like a slapped arse this morning 🤣
Makes me happy she is having such a tit time !!!

Hopefully H can start having some fun with vav and the kids when they arrive
Vav as much as I dislike her is very hands on and won’t be sat around moping and feeling sorry for herself

ETA
What struck me as sad in that video is little H in the background tidying up , small quiet voice when asked a question
She should be absolutely buzzing running around excited for her day ahead , I know when my older three were young it was absolute carnage as they were all just so excited!!
Very telling the life H has to lead , on egg shells and having to emotionally support her so called mother by being subdued, the damage she is doing will all come out eventually

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.