Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they went to Lanzarote...was it her that they went?
They split after the Lanzarote holiday when he went with the prossie
Then some time after that they had a few holidays as “just friends” and this hotel was one of them

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Think Aimless has booked a tit holiday that’s what’s up with her 😂. Pool will be ice cold can’t imagine Her sprig staying in it long & by the looks of the reviews there’s nothing else to do 😂😂. No naff shops to drag her into ……. This holiday is going to be tit ……. And tbh I wish it on her . Smug entitled gremlin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolute liar
Had 2 panic attacks but H never noticed? Hardly panic attacks then Aimless.
Youre so pathetic Still looking for attention,wanting your huns to say oh you're so brave, you're a good mum ......youre neither,youre just a mess.No you don't just get on with it,you come onto TT looking for sympathy and compliments.
No video of the hotel,or the buffet dinner with you stuffing your face? Is that because rhe hotel isn't all that ? We know how you prefer to be in high end hotels and pretend youre famous .

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
If she is as bad as she says she is then she has no business taking a young child away abroad on her own
If I was Andy I would be making sure she never took my child anywhere again
Poor Harper,9 years old and still needing to use a rubber ring 😞

She’ll use that as an excuse not to take harper swimming not the fact she can’t swim
Apparently they have been in the pool
Aims said she bought Harper a rubber ring

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I was Andy I would be making sure she never took my child anywhere again
Poor Harper,9 years old and still needing to use a rubber ring 😞
I mean… some kids just use rubber rings for fun. We always did as kids and my son does now. They’re not great as a swim aid

Reactions: 19
She just gets on with a panic attack and Harper didn't know....

Funny that because when I had a trip to the hospital recently (you may remember I took ill with the kids home alone) I was told I had had a panic attack by a Doctor - I thought I was going to drop dead in front of my kids, I couldn't hide it, I couldn't get on with it, your heart races so hard you think you're going to have a heart attack, your lips go numb your vision goes funny, you can't talk....

It's just hit her that her drinking time is over now because her daughter is in bed. Same as every other night on this hols because Stephs kids will be in bed (Max I imagine much earlier) so she's on her own with her kid!

I'll put bets on her coming home early.
She can't hack parenting and today shows that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why would you take your 9 year old away abroad ‘on your own’ when you know you have ‘horrific’ anxiety.
She is
a) f*cking lying or
b) f*cking at it or
c) fulla 💩

Reactions: 17
IMG_4886.jpeg
Go and put your bloody glasses back on! You look a bleeping state! You pathetic mess!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She just gets on with a panic attack and Harper didn't know....

Funny that because when I had a trip to the hospital recently (you may remember I took ill with the kids home alone) I was told I had had a panic attack by a Doctor - I thought I was going to drop dead in front of my kids, I couldn't hide it, I couldn't get on with it, your heart races so hard you think you're going to have a heart attack, your lips go numb your vision goes funny, you can't talk....

It's just hit her that her drinking time is over now because her daughter is in bed. Same as every other night on this hols because Stephs kids will be in bed (Max I imagine much earlier) so she's on her own with her kid!

I'll put bets on her coming home early.
She can't hack parenting and today shows that.
But Aimee just gets on with it pffft
She has said before she calls her dad at ridiculous o’clock in the night just so he can calm her down

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She is a medical marvel, I forget sometimes how much control she has of her panic attacks, she once said she can feel them coming on and she can make them go away 🤷‍♀️

this holiday is going to be a tit show, and she will either gloss over it and pretend it’s fine (so that we aren’t proven right) or winge moan and complain her way through the week under the guise of ‘showing the good the bad and the ugly’ of having anxiety

Reactions: 18
You don’t just get on with a panic attack and unless she left Harper unattended in a foreign country, then Harper would have been witness to it? You can’t hide a panic attack. You can mask anxiety to an extent but not a panic attack.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Incoming panic attacks, chronic diarrhea and running out of bum wipes......if you are prone to 'anxiety', why would you book yourself on an early morning flight, if tiredness can bring on those feelings quicker? Ehmey will continue on like the little soldier she is, making it all about H's happiness.
When she mentioned H bought a rubber ring, did she really mean blow up arm bands again? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Agee with what you’ve all said about the “panic attack”. You can’t disguise one! Stupid bleep. Talking out your arse aimee.

• Heart
No anxiety when you're spending in duty free though is there? I honestly wonder sometimes if that's the only reason she goes abroad.

Reactions: 15
Incoming panic attacks, chronic diarrhea and running out of bum wipes......I need Attention!!!
GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!!!!!
She’s utterly infuriating. Panic attacks are literal day ruiners, if not more than a day sometimes. I certainly wouldn’t imagine anyone could literally just have one then film a TikTok to talk about it. Her second of the day but she’s managed to go have dinner, sit watching Harper in the pool and Christ knows what else. Thinking she’s a trooper for getting on with it, no Aimee because you are absolutely not having panic attacks, you’re upset because you’re in Spain alone with your daughter. Saying she can just get on with it will make people who genuinely have panic attacks and can’t see through her bullshit feel like utter shite. Please just piss off Aimee.

Reactions: 19
Anyone wondering if she has actual holiday insurance?

You know the one she will need when she gets hospitalised with liarbetes because the EHIC isn’t valid anymore?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.