Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno I’m skeptical still. I’d love everything to come back and hit her tenfold but part of me says nothing will happen again as usual

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't think her anxiety is the reason she doesn't take H away on her own (obvs). It's because she can't handle seeing mums and dads together with their kids and can't cope with being seen as on her own with her child. Plus she can't cope with actually having to converse with H. Hardly a post since she arrived, she must be hating it. Love that for her 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm not buying this, absolutely no way HMRC are going to be telling anyone about it someone has declared an income or not. It's a huge gdpr issue for a start.
Thought that also. Not a hope would they declare that.

Reactions: 12
Why does she insist on doing 'taste tests' on foods 99% of the population have probably tried already? 🤷🏻‍♀️
if her morning breakfast is going to be plates of Belgian waffles, a chocolate donuts, croissants and chocolate cookies etc every day, I cannot wait to see how many studio lights will be on her at the end of the week! 🤣 All inclusive and the only thing she ate for lunch was a few slices of fruit? Yeah OK. Was that before or after the burgers you guzzled?
Just as well she bought all those oversize Kaiaa chav suits with her, stretchy pants will be the OOTD by the weekend! 🤣
Them buns were just snacks not breakfast. She obviously festers in her pit until lunch time. Steph went for breakfast just her and max because everyone else were still in bed.

Reactions: 7
aimees used to leaving H with ralph or doing her own thing while she gets pissed. its totally different caring for a child like max.
she will get fake ill very soon and have to be stuck in the hotel room and vav will take Harper because aimees contagious. calling it now

Reactions: 17
Lazy arse is probably still in bloody bed. Imagine lying there thinking what to post next. Honest to god I just couldn’t be frigging arsed! I’d be up enjoying every single minute of my holiday, especially if my daughter was young like Hamper.

Reactions: 13
Harper is a child. It’s not her job to ‘lead you’, it’s your job to parent her, keep her safe and give her what she needs.

duck me

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Now this will be interesting 😬
Oh wow! Well done Jo! I haven’t checked in on there in a few days now as it just moves far too fast for me to keep up, but I was wondering if there were any updates from Jo and meant to check her postings, so thanks for sharing!

Reactions: 7
aimees used to leaving H with ralph or doing her own thing while she gets pissed. its totally different caring for a child like max.
she will get fake ill very soon and have to be stuck in the hotel room and vav will take Harper because aimees contagious. calling it now
Yep, deffo something up. Lack of content is unprecedented. Lying naked on the bathroom floor while Harper fetches her ice lollies. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you think she has had a full on meltdown???
Where is the footage of them meeting last night when Vav arrived ??
You’re telling me these two phone obsessed idiots won’t have filmed all that’s going on etc for content?
Christ she shares absolutely everything online
Why the radio silence
Somethings gone down

Reactions: 23
I know what you mean. Being around a SEN child is draining even for a few hours, it’s even harder when you don’t know that child & it’s a forced interaction. H’s social life revolves round her family and that jasmins kid outside of school. She may have made a “friend” there but if she’s acts like her mother she won’t have them for long
---

Jos waited until she was on holiday to reveal it so she’s got no control. Imagine if she comes back home & finds the police have raided her house 😬🤣
Live action from Aimless' House...

1000015792.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I reckon she's on the phone to mummy or daddy and they'll be on the next flight out. Hopefully (for harper) her lack of content means she's actually spending time with her.

Reactions: 12
Stephs just posted little max in the pool , no sign of Aimless !!!

Reactions: 9
Do you think she has had a full on meltdown???
Where is the footage of them meeting last night when Vav arrived ??
You’re telling me these two phone obsessed idiots won’t have filmed all that’s going on etc for content?
Christ she shares absolutely everything online
Why the radio silence
Somethings gone down
Agreed. Definitely something has happened. She can never even use the excuse of just living in the moment so not really filming much because that’s just utter lies, she is incapable of that. I really hope Harper will have a nice holiday but I just can’t see it with this sad sack as a mother.

Reactions: 13
I reckon she's on the phone to mummy or daddy and they'll be on the next flight out. Hopefully (for harper) her lack of content means she's actually spending time with her.
I hope they are as she is clearly incapable
And what the hell was Andy thinking letting her take H away on her own !! 😡

Reactions: 9
Yep, deffo something up. Lack of content is unprecedented. Lying naked on the bathroom floor while Harper fetches her ice lollies. 🤣
The only thing that’s ’wrong’ with her is, she doesn’t want to be there cos it involves parenting, she doesn’t enjoy being around harper, it’s blantently obvious, she’s too self centered and selfish and lazy, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, that poor little girl 😞

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.