Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@K4040 You are our winner 🥳🥳🥳

You win a bland-paint voucher for B&Q and a 50p coupon for DUncle Gregory to decorate a room of your choice. MUST BE A MAJOR INCONVENIENCE TO SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T MATTER.
And your body weight in chocolate - to be consumed in 24hrs. 🍫🍫🍫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Awesome thread title 🤣🤣 Guess the walking wallet will be the magic decorating fairy next week then. Can’t she finish anything she starts?! Even that bleeping flower vase all over the path 😳

Reactions: 16
Think I must of missed it, but what's the story with the vase & flowers being outside ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think I must of missed it, but what's the story with the vase & flowers being outside ?
She was sorting dead flowers and left it outside and she got up next day and found it smashed..24hrs later and they were still there! Lazy bleep couldn’t spend 30 seconds picking it up
---
Thanks for another thread title.. it’s not up for debate Aimee’s still a bleep she’s just getting a bigger one by the day.

Nancy nine necks needs to wind them in and stop the pathetic clapbacks cos her crappy parenting pretence is being called out. The only thing that triggers her is the reality of losing TikTok and being made to live in the real world. Bye bye 300 takeaways a year & not having a reason to ignore harper when she’s not trying to exploit her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve missed a chapter too recently 🤣 Pretty much came back properly to the mother of the year routine. Just in time for the holiday with the the other mother of the year. Not. bleeping narcs on tour 😆 How’s she going to hide Harper Twist’s obvious stimming from Aberdeen’s number 1 expert in Neurodiversity 🧐🤣

• Haha
Half a French stick
8 rashers of streaky bacon
Half a tub of hummous
Half a tube of pringles

1700 calories

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Great thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hope me dads wife sneaks in her house while she is away and gets a hair from her manky hairbrush and sends it off for a paternity test!!!!
Come on do it do it
Get a hazmat suit though before you set foot in the hovel
Well twattlers another thread 🤣
Let the fun and games begin… again 🤣🤣
This tit show is Better than any soap !
What would you call it if her shite toks were made into an itv drama ?🤣🤣
Birkdale’s bulge on the loose !! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What in the eating like a student who’s waiting for their loan to drop is harpers dinner. Those fresh egg noodles usually come as a meal deal with the veggie and sauce packs. Why not buy that and give her a meal that matches?

How much bacon does she need and Pringles? Her food habits are as bizarre as her parenting
---
Great thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hope me dads wife sneaks in her house while she is away and gets a hair from her manky hairbrush and sends it off for a paternity test!!!!
Come on do it do it
Get a hazmat suit though before you set foot in the hovel
Well twattlers another thread 🤣
Let the fun and games begin… again 🤣🤣
This tit show is Better than any soap !
What would you call it if her shite toks were made into an itv drama ?🤣🤣
Birkdale’s bulge on the loose !! 🤣
Coronation street follow her on insta. Wonder if they’re doing that cos they need some decent storylines

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Only seen the pictures above but are they carrots on H’s plate?! They look like giant Wotsits. Thing is, if they were I wouldn’t even be surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What in the eating like a student who’s waiting for their loan to drop is harpers dinner. Those fresh egg noodles usually come as a meal deal with the veggie and sauce packs. Why not buy that and give her a meal that matches?

How much bacon does she need and Pringles? Her food habits are as bizarre as her parenting
Look how pleased she looks with herself serving up that plate of crud.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Yes, such a variety... as long as it's in the beige section of the colour wheel 🙄 Christ-on-a-bike these people are SO easily impressed.

Wonder if the snarky comeback from a hun to a commenter offering advice on cooking with sesame oil will be left up by Aimless 🤔 I mean, the woman is Asian - what would she know? 🤷🏼‍♀️

1000015696.jpg
1000015698.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Clap clinic ?
There's never a week goes by that she doesn't have a medical appointment.
#MunchausenMinger
Medical appointment!!! 🤣 she’s probably been to see a surgeon see if he can reduce that big fat muff of hers before Sunday cause there’s no chance that is fitting in any bloody bikini I can tell ya!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Medical appointment!!! 🤣 she’s probably been to see a surgeon see if he can reduce that big fat muff of hers before Sunday cause there’s no chance that is fitting in any bloody bikini I can tell ya!!!
Probably for Valium to cope with Max if they are staying in the room next door 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
6mths check up from the clap clinic? Make sure she won’t give some poor victim a dose so she can get back on tinder same as beefy

Reactions: 16
Probably for Valium to cope with Max if they are staying in the room next door 🤣
Nah docs to get some diazipam *cause she might have a panic attack on the plane ..heaven forbid she should be ill on holiday ..oh Aimless I do hope your not poorly on Holiday !🤣🤣
Never mind Beefy the Aberdeen minger will help you I'm sure her parenting skills are up there with yours , stay well Aimless ..🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her medical records must read like war and peace. Never know someone to have so many medical appointments..... and that's with 2 parents who both have different forms of cancer and one of them has just competed 10 day radiation therapy. 🤦🏼‍♀️ she's a demic

• Haha
Nah docs to get some diazipam *cause she might have a panic attack on the plane ..heaven forbid she should be ill on holiday ..oh Aimless I do hope your not poorly on Holiday !🤣🤣
Never mind Beefy the Aberdeen minger will help you I'm sure her parenting skills are up there with yours , stay well Aimless ..🤣🤣🤣
She doesn’t need diazepam she’s got her crappy support bear 🐻 to help her! He will have a seat of his own next to her holding her hand!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.