Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my kids were younger we’d be up first thing, fed and then back to the room to get ready, whether we were going to the pool or go out for the day.
What has she been doing with the poor kid till the afternoon?!

Reactions: 15
Yeah exactly this. Up, throw clothes on, breakfast and coffee, back to the room to get your clothes on for the day and pack what you need then head out to the pool/beach/day out etc. Always out the room by about 10ish. How depressing hanging about that room all day. I can say that as I’ve stayed in them. They’ve not been done up since about the 70’s lol

Reactions: 14
When my kids were younger we’d be up first thing, fed and then back to the room to get ready, whether we were going to the pool or go out for the day.
What has she been doing with the poor kid till the afternoon?!
What do you mean?
They've got dressed and been to the supermarket this afternoon to buy snacks and flotation devices and then walked back to the dark and dingy hotel room! Phew!! What an exhausting day!
I thought she was supposed to be having a rest on this holiday.

I wonder what time Shirl will arrive to look after Harold? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Vavs had airport drama! Here we go, bet she’s not gonna be in the mood for owd anxiety annie
Course she has 🤣🤣🤣 probably get treated like a normal person and not a 'celeb' duck off steph and take that skank with you

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she’s spending the holiday in the hotel room. If I could ever have a holiday (it’s been a few years) I would be out and about seeing what the place has to offer. I wouldn’t just sit in the hotel, you might as well not bother going.

Reactions: 12
Just catching up now and wow ... I don't think this is gonna be a good holiday at all! Sounds like H was in the pool yesterday whilst she's sat sipping a cocktail

She's so pathetic whispering about her anxiety. She feels so bleeping sorry for herself and that's half her problem there. No wonder she had a bad belly, she don't stop bleeping eating! I suffer from anxiety and really badly so at one point and there is absolutely NOT A CHANCE on Gods green earth I would have been eating the way she was before going on a flight or drinking alcohol as soon as she get there.

And lo and behold a 'haul' ie. What i bought from the shop, from the only bleeping shop she can find. I don't reckon the food is up to much if she's buying all those snacks

I bet Vav can't wait to get there, seeing Aimees face like a slapped arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this a mirage? It's still daylight and they're outside 😲

What's the point of the pink heart over her left shoulder? Has it got the name of the hotel behind it? She's already told everyone what hotel they're in!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This holiday is even worse than I imagined 😳
Absolute tit show !!!
She is even more useless and selfish than I thought possible!
And I think it’s because she is sober, she is a functioning alcoholic, and she isn’t able to be drinking in secret like she usually does as she is solely responsible for H with no family as back up in a drop of a hat like usual

Reactions: 9
Is this a mirage? It's still daylight and they're outside 😲

What's the point of the pink heart over her left shoulder? Has it got the name of the hotel behind it? She's already told everyone what hotel they're in!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
She really just had to say the snacks are nice. Taste testing them for people that will likely never try them 🙄get a grip. She actually is as thick as shite in the neck of a bottle, can’t think of any decent content because she does duck all.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.