Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a Chinese salon she goes to, so it don’t surprise me they’ve done them. They’re all about the money
---
She goes here https://nailparadise.co.uk/

And they actually used her nails on their website
Long time lurker on this thread and I equally share the same annoyance towards Aimee before I get dragged but surely this is an ignorant comment to make? :oops:

Instead of generalising Chinese nail shops as one and stating they're all about the money, let's focus on Aimee's bad parenting and taking her 9 year old daughter to a nail shop :ROFLMAO: thats truly shambolic behaviour. I wouldn't blame the business for that when they have parental consent, they got bills to pay!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ummmm? Ehmey, weren't YOU saying not so long ago that everything 'slayed' 🤔, so you already know what it means!!!

You are just full of shite, aren't you?
You are happy to ruin your 9 year olds nail beds just so you can make fake mummy/daughter TT content.
You are one narcissistic, sick unit!
Oh god she's just awful isn't she! The fake laughing they 'amazingness' she's so bleeping fake 🤣🤣 did she say 'artist' stop itttt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker on this thread and I equally share the same annoyance towards Aimee before I get dragged but surely this is an ignorant comment to make? :oops:

Instead of generalising Chinese nail shops as one and stating they're all about the money, let's focus on Aimee's bad parenting and taking her 9 year old daughter to a nail shop :ROFLMAO: thats truly shambolic behaviour. I wouldn't blame the business for that when they have parental consent, they got bills to pay!
I’ve had experiences of these nail salons in the past hence the comment.
Aimee’s parenting goes without comment - we all know how awful it is. But any reputable nail salon would refuse to do nails on a minor even with parental consent.

I use a local salon run by my friend and if I’d have taken my child at 9 to get shellac they’d have refused because they know it’s wrong. And if harper has any reaction you know for a fact Aimee will be blaming the salon not herself but in my opinion they’re BOTH to blame

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s getting worse by the day, why is she showing harper so much attention these past few days? And that tea last night was horrendous, all those carrots full of butter 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I just had a flashback . Who remembers the Dutch man just before D1 she was going to meet up with ? Didn't she come up with some bullshit why she didn't meet him? Sorry to randomly bring that up but just adding to the multitude of made up lies and stories of Hans Christian Crowder Barton .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can see how this tit show is going to pan out ,all of a sudden H will become mummy's bestie at some point .
All because H is doing things A. wants to do nails ,wearing more girly stuff ect ect you can just see that as she gets older Aimless will confide more and more in H over things that H should have no business knowing , if she hasn't already H must have seen the breakdown over d1 and d2 and you bet your life she told her about the Alleged "miscarriage " I cant imagine what all this has done to H .
I'm close to my kids but first and foremost I'm their mum not their best friend I was there to give boundaries as they were growing up and they knew where they stood.that doesn't mean they / we didn't have fun I took them places on my own because the ex hubby worked alot and I pulled my big girl pants on and got on with it
All them freebies that candle company dishes out to her and she goes out and spends a fortune on another brand 🤣🤣🤣 what a kick in the teeth
Obviously Northumberland candle company products aren't strong or good enought to eliminate the stench from the cesspit house.
If I were them she would not be getting any more freebies from them ..ungrateful madam
Oh god she's just awful isn't she! The fake laughing they 'amazingness' she's so bleeping fake 🤣🤣 did she say 'artist' stop itttt 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah like her mother and the rest of the family ., piss artist ..😁
---
I can see how this tit show is going to pan out ,all of a sudden H will become mummy's bestie at some point .
All because H is doing things A. wants to do nails ,wearing more girly stuff ect ect you can just see that as she gets older Aimless will confide more and more in H over things that H should have no business knowing , if she hasn't already H must have seen the breakdown over d1 and d2 and you bet your life she told her about the Alleged "miscarriage " I cant imagine what all this has done to H .
I'm close to my kids but first and foremost I'm their mum not their best friend I was there to give boundaries as they were growing up and they knew where they stood.that doesn't mean they / we didn't have fun I took them places on my own because the ex hubby worked alot and I pulled my big girl pants on and got on with it
All them freebies that candle company dishes out to her and she goes out and spends a fortune on another brand 🤣🤣🤣 what a kick in the teeth
Obviously Northumberland candle company products aren't strong or good enought to eliminate the stench from the cesspit house.
If I were them she would not be getting any more freebies from them ..ungrateful madam
Yeah like her mother and the rest of the family ., piss artist ...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How in the NHS does she manage to get a doctors appointment. They are rarer than hens teeth at my practice!
Because she hasn't. She is one of those people commonly known as a 'Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire 🔥' aka 'Billy Bullshitter'

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hi, I have to disagree with your opinion that the comment was made ignorantly.

Up and down the Country these salons are well known as being nothing more than a factory line, in/out/next. They spring up/shut down/relocate all the time.

Cutting a long story short, I could tell some tales, but you're right, it's all about Aimless and we all know she's useless at everything including being a parent.

Aimless herself had severe bacterial problems with her nails over the best part of a year. The salon continued to do her nails. Any reputable salon would not.

For me that kinda sums them up. I personally wouldn't use them.

No dragging intended (y):)

Reactions: 28
So looks like the ridiculously expensive hair removal device isn’t being used on her “woowoo”!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So she took her young daughter to have her nails done.
Then Aimee appears on a video in the same clothes with her face several shades darker than an hour earlier, here's hoping it's just makeup and she didn't take her daughter to a sunbed shop!!?? 😳
More than likely did, stick her in the waiting room for 10 mins while she bakes. iPad babysitter

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Hi, I have to disagree with your opinion that the comment was made ignorantly.

Up and down the Country these salons are well known as being nothing more than a factory line, in/out/next. They spring up/shut down/relocate all the time.

Cutting a long story short, I could tell some tales, but you're right, it's all about Aimless and we all know she's useless at everything including being a parent.

Aimless herself had severe bacterial problems with her nails over the best part of a year. The salon continued to do her nails. Any reputable salon would not.

For me that kinda sums them up. I personally wouldn't use them.

No dragging intended (y):)
I agree these the majority of these places have zero morals and are often involved in illegal immigration scams where workers are exploited and treated horrifically. The "cash only" sign is always a feature funny enough. They also use harsh chemicals, not recommended by UK standards, so there's no way on earth I'd be letting a 9yr old get their nails done like that. They use the same dirty files and drill heads on 100s of clients without cleaning them. It's disgusting. I've been to a few where they've damaged my nail beds and cut my fingers.

Not all of them are bad but you go to any town as you say, and you won't have to look far for a horror story or two.

Reactions: 17
What happened to the amazing laser hair remover ?
Or the amazing astrid razor

its beyond me that her Huns don’t piece together the gaping holes in what aimless does.

she does try on hauls for nights out but then wears designer gear that wasn’t included

she sells razors and lazier hair removal equipment but needs to wax before her holiday

she is ‘brand ambassador’ for skincare/makeup brands but still uses expensive tit

and lest we forget, the flash expensive handbags and sunglasses that she doesn’t advertise because they aren’t on TikTok shop

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.