Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love nothing more than someone to have dirt on aimless that would take her down. I just know that if the evidence is hard enough, it doesn't take much to make waves for someone with an online career. Bring it on if it's all true! 😂
🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 I really hope it happens 😂

Reactions: 14
It's actually making me cringe for her, looking at the state of her, what a bloody mess🙄

Reactions: 13
It's actually making me cringe for her, looking at the state of her, what a bloody mess🙄
Her skin is like crispy bacon under the grill 😵 it looks, so red, dry and sore! It makes me wince looking how burnt it is. She'll look like a brown paper bag in 10 years

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The necklace thing makes me howl, she hasn’t worn a necklace in AGES 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but Vav loves them so best stock up

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Christ alive, what does she look like with all that slap on? She looked so much better before she piled all that bronze tit on her face. All she needed was a bit of mascara and clear lipgloss and she’d have looked lovely.

As for that expensive stuff she’s put on her chest area, it looks awful. She looks greasy and it just screams cheap. She looks like she’s troweled it on like she does with everything. Aimee - less is very definitely more try and remember that.

Reactions: 22
Dear god. She actually looks like she’s painted herself in Tesco Value gravy granules. How can someone get everything SO wrong. You just know she was the teenager wearing a naff naff jacket 2 years after all the other kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not being bitchy cos I don’t like her but she cannot put make up on for tit . She honestly looks better without it . She wears no shades etc that suit her . I know people have said this before but it does make her look drag like . Who puts make up on in glaring sun light ??? I couldn’t think of anything worse

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not being bitchy cos I don’t like her but she cannot put make up on for tit . She honestly looks better without it . She wears no shades etc that suit her . I know people have said this before but it does make her look drag like . Who puts make up on in glaring sun light ??? I couldn’t think of anything worse
She doesn’t wear a single thing that suits her. Clothes, shoes, make-up, hairstyle, motherhood.

Reactions: 24
Tbh I think it’s bang out of order that people on here have been accused of upsetting someone and made to look like right dicks when all a few of us have said is we’re skeptical. That isn’t calling someone a liar and unless I missed a comment I’ve not seen anything calling anyone anything. As I’ve said before, most of us have been on this thread for years, there’s been countless people say they know her or will bring her down and bugger all has happened. Making a whole bunch of comments about it wasn’t necessary at any point. People are allowed to question others, especially when they CLAIM to know someone or have receipts. End of the day none of us really know anyone on these threads, as much as we’ve built a really lovely community anyone could be bullshitting about anything and that’s been proven in other threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tbh I think it’s bang out of order that people on here have been accused of upsetting someone and made to look like right dicks when all a few of us have said is we’re skeptical. That isn’t calling someone a liar and unless I missed a comment I’ve not seen anything calling anyone anything. As I’ve said before, most of us have been on this thread for years, there’s been countless people say they know her or will bring her down and bugger all has happened. Making a whole bunch of comments about it wasn’t necessary at any point. People are allowed to question others, especially when they CLAIM to know someone or have receipts. End of the day none of us really know anyone on these threads, as much as we’ve built a really lovely community anyone could be bullshitting about anything and that’s been proven in other threads.
Well said - I take everything with a pinch of salt unless there are receipts. No matter how much I long for it to be true we simply just do not know

Reactions: 18
Look at that catfish programme. Some of those people keep up stories for years. And with little or no moderation on a site with open doors, obvs questions are going to be asked. I only saw a comment here about pointing this out, definitely not a personal attack. Some of us have been on tattle for years, doesn’t mean we are all who we say we are!
*on a side note though, I’m petrified of revealing what area I live in cos I reckon I’d be identified and outed easily 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.