Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popsicled

VIP Member
How can she A) get dressed up in “going out clothes” do her (drag)make up etc but NOT wash her hair (and probably not showered either) after claiming she’s been out in the Spanish sun and in the pool all day??🤢
and B) get anxious going out for a meal with Hamper to “somewhere she hasn’t been before “ yet can swan off to London to events and even on an abroad “work” trip on her own and feel fine? Does she actually fear her own kid that much? Can she really not bare to be alone with her kid without Shirl or Wallet being with her?
shes one odd fooooker!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Boderwig1963

Why would you divulge your location when you are alone with a child. Did the Madeleine McCann case not teach her anything? There’s a bunch of weirdos on tik tok watching these people’s every move.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
I know what you mean. Being around a SEN child is draining even for a few hours, it’s even harder when you don’t know that child & it’s a forced interaction. H’s social life revolves round her family and that jasmins kid outside of school. She may have made a “friend” there but if she’s acts like her mother she won’t have them for long
---

Jos waited until she was on holiday to reveal it so she’s got no control. Imagine if she comes back home & finds the police have raided her house 😬🤣
Live action from Aimless' House...

1000015792.jpg

• Haha

Babyboonseed

There is what looks like a young girl commenting on her TikTok’s saying she’s in the same hotel as Aimee, she even commented her room number 😭😭 if this really is a young girl where the hell are her parents? The lack of safeguarding on all fronts makes me shudder!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
So she spends God knows what in Primark but then
£50 in converse
£33 in Lush
£70 in white company - on 2 fucking candles

Living that single mum life like a champ!

• Wow
  • Sick
She has an alleged police investigation going on and she’s shared the name of her hotel she’s in for a week on the first day she’s there 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
If you look back at Aimee’s social media she seemed like she used to have her shit together (at least a little bit). TikTok has been her downfall and seems to have made her regress into a childlike state. I don’t think she has anything “wrong” with her other than needing to pack it in, get a real job and get back into the real world, I work from home and also went a bit funny during lockdown so I can in a very small way relate to the way she’s regressed but I do things to help myself. She is so arrogant she refuses to accept that her lifestyle has caused her further problems and it’s all been enabled by her family. Not to mention the impact on her mental health the backlash she gets from being on social media, she’s really not liked and you do see the damage it does to many creators. If she can’t do it for herself she should at least do it for H, but I agree with ChubClubThug, she’s not really interested because H was just yet another pawn of manipulation leftover from her marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Babyboonseed

She’s posted saying the “dirt” under H fingernails is actually paint, because they’re painting every day apparently.

Surely the same still applies, if she was getting bathed every day the paint would come off. Or keep her fingernails short 😭

• Haha

libraryghost0695

I hate being subjected to her 'holidays' aka her moping about in her room until 2pm, having a hot drink and lays and then a cocktail (or 10) later in the evening. So boring. I think of how many people would kill for a nice break and a bit of sun and would also make the most of it! It's beyond stupid and boring to hear her bleat on about her mental health and feeling anxious/overwhelmed. Don't bother going then! All H will remember is her mother's daft behaviour rather than the holiday itself. It's really is unbelievable.

Bec3007

VIP Member
Jesus fucking Christ all she does is moan. You’ve got Steph (still a wee cow btw) who is appearing all happy and then there’s Aimee who manages to turn any happy occasion into a shit one. What an absolute drain on society. What is the point in leaving the house if her anxiety is ‘that bad’?

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
It seems to me, she lives her life
Like a candle buying bint
Buying candles for the hotel room
For when her farts kick in
And the candle will always burn on
To disguise that shitty smell
Nothing she says make any sense
All to impress old Beefy Bill!

Sing it with me....
(With your eyes closed of course)
🕯💩

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Is this a mirage? It's still daylight and they're outside 😲

What's the point of the pink heart over her left shoulder? Has it got the name of the hotel behind it? She's already told everyone what hotel they're in!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'd be devastated if i went on holiday and smelt that thing round the pool shouting 'mummy, baby, monkey' and clearing the All inclusive food out while fake laughing into a phone

• Haha

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Not being bitchy cos I don’t like her but she cannot put make up on for shit . She honestly looks better without it . She wears no shades etc that suit her . I know people have said this before but it does make her look drag like . Who puts make up on in glaring sun light ??? I couldn’t think of anything worse

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What in the British army are those sunglasses? How does she manage to get it so wrong all the time?! I see someone has done the lords work for us and found out they are Chloe and £330 … but to me they look like she picked them up in primark along with all the other tat she buys.

• Haha
Reactions: 29