Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the medical marvel is no longer advocating bananas as a magical cure for anxiety and it’s now Haribo sour sweets. She deserves an honorary doctorate from the university of cuckoo that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s found the shop - course she has !!!

is she not embarrassed that her 9 year old daughter is complaining about her leaving all her tit on the counter in the bathroom ???

cannot wait for the shitshow this week once Vag starts bossing her around - you look a bit scared Aimless - nice relaxing week away for you !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t be doing with this bleeping pathetic Cnut today. My little doggy has gone into the vets to have major surgery 😢

bleeping having sour sweets for anxiety. Never heard of that one! Where are the sodding bananas 🍌 she raved about to cure it. She’s a fraud!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Woop woop .the first shopping haul of the holiday ..I don't know what to say any more..she disgusts me😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Can’t be doing with this bleeping pathetic Cnut today. My little doggy has gone into the vets to have major surgery 😢

bleeping having sour sweets for anxiety. Never heard of that one! Where are the sodding bananas 🍌 she raved about to cure it. She’s a fraud!
Aww wishing your furry friend all the best at the vet’s
It’s such a worry isn’t it . Lots of love and hugs for you both ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Massive bag of crisps for Harpers breakfast 🫣😒
If they have a room with a kitchen have they gone self catering?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That was the state of the room on her last holiday
---

Hoping the surgery goes well for your fur baby

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I really don't get why all of a sudden she is happy talking about Harper and buying her new things and being all loving towards her,when usually she doesn't give a flying duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not necessarily, I did a late deal last year AI and we had a kitchen.
Ah right 👍
She didn't mention they'd gone down for breakfast today or made anything, she just showed Harper had eaten a massive bag of crisps already this morning

Reactions: 7
She’s posted - it’s all about the snacks!

she’s gonna make this holiday look as tit as she did DLP 😬
Aw that’s it Aimee you brave little cookie, you get your strength from Hamper 🥰. And you whispering about the sweets so she doesn’t hear you - I honestly don’t know how you do it, you’re Supermum!

Maybe one thing you could work on - your face when she’s speaking to you…you look like you dislike her. But other than that Babes, you’re bossing this single mum business 💪🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Over on the other site someone has called shirl grandma flash gash !!! 🤣
Can’t stop laughing!!!
Also there is someone going to the hotel next to her tomorrow 🤣
They are getting briefed to go undercover and spot them all in the wild 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Pathetic. Needy. Unable to actually function as an adult, never mind a parent.
1000004715.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

Hope all goes OK ❤ 🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So she buys crisps that are her favourite but she's no idea if her daughter likes salt and vinegar crisps??
How can Harper be 9 and her mum doesn't know if she likes S&V or not ?!
---

Hope all goes well. Xxx

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Whats she actually on about?? Thought she had travelled all around the world with her old job? Been on holiday loads of times without her kid aswell. Shes actually such a pathetic loser.
the way she looks at H in that recent video she couldnt be less interested in her too wrapped up in her fake anxiety. Cant stand her

Reactions: 21
First time commenting on here as i seldom watch her, only so many times u can watch someone dish up the same takeaway & show what shite they bought at M&S that week but will have to watch her this week for the crossover of the holiday with big staf 😂

what age is she & why is she having “panic attacks” because she has to spend time alone with her child 🥴 she has the mental age of Harper 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.