Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Girls who seem to think getting pregnant is a personality trait or every post has to be pregnancy related.

One girl I follow had on her insta- went for a walk at 26 weeks pregnant.

Did yoga at 28 weeks pregnant

Baby kicking while im eating lunch

I know being pregnant is exciting, but honestly outside of yourself, partner and immediate family, no one really cares.

i’ve had 2 babies and the only time I posted on my social media is when they were born.

Reactions: 27

Warpaint

VIP Member
Fucking hate these!
Or people that tell every moment of there day like ‘shopping all done now for a cuppa’
Or ‘bath time for kiddies now to watch tv’
Or this one is the most cringiest ‘all bills paid and food shop done’
I don’t give a fuck!!
Nor does anyone else!!
Why do we care that all your bills are paid?
Do you want a fucking medal for being an adult!!!
Reminds of people who post they're 'having a night in'. Standard picture of a bottle of wine and chocolates on the kitchen counter. Then an encore picture with feet up and a paused screen of whatever they're watching in the background

• Haha
I have a person on Facebook, she's a friend of my in laws family, I barely know her just someone I see at get togethers , she replies to every question and news article - but only ever a one word answer. Eg

Do you still wear a mask? - "yes"
Have you ever watched Love Island? - "no"
Did you watch Corrie last night? - "yes"

Great, thanks for your thrilling insights.

(And no I'm not going to delete her because otherwise how would I be able to say to my husband "look what this boring twat has posted now")

• Haha

sheleg

VIP Member
People who have a 'controversial' (i.e. mildly unusual) opinion, and base their whole personality around it.

I have a friend on Facebook who "hates hot weather", and don't we bloody well know about it. From the first whisper of sunshine in spring, until the frost sets in, she's whinging about how hot and uncomfortable she is. She's really upped the ante during this recent heatwave. I just feel like telling her to STFU and nobody cares. She's also Miss Negative on all the mutual WhatsApp groups we're in. Someone posts about the football. She answers "I hate football." Someone posts "Yeah, but it's nice when people bond over sport." She replies "I hate all sports."

SHUP UP, YOU ABSOLUTE DRAINER OF ENERGY AND POSITIVITY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Dogtanian

VIP Member
My wife and my mother in law have posted a Happy Birthday post with accompanying photos to my father in law. The F-I-L isn't even on facebook and hates it passionately.
My mother in law is at it again. “Happy anniversary <husbands name>”
a. He’s sat there next to you!
b. He’s still not on Facebook.

I know she’s doing this to farm likes and comments but it still annoys.

• Haha
  • Wow

fastfairynnn

Comment sections that look like this:

Ya lil spice

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Insaneeeeeeee

Unreallllll

Rocket 🚀

Sit on my face

That looks delicious

Give the rest of us a chance

My wifeeee

Your insaneeee

Okay it's making me feel a bit sick now :sick: Please add more if you think of them.

• Haha
  • Sick

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Those newborn shoots when the parent has hold of their baby and their nose is over the baby. Looks like their sniffing the baby? Just not a good pose 🤣
I can't stand the cake smashing photoshoots, normally for the first birthday. Why would anyone encourage that, why would anyone want to dress their kid up in nice fancy clothes, and then let them get covered in sticky icing and cake?! It baffles me!!!

• Heart

blackmasque

This is probably the biggest issue I have with social media and the internet. The constant competition to see who can be the most woke. I consider myself very liberal with leftist views, but I can't stand how the SJWs/woke go on about things. Everything is black and white, no room for shades of gray, no nuance allowed. Everything is problematic, everyone has to speak up about every issue under the sun. (Unless you have a different opinion, in which case you should gtfo)
Really though, all of the "us vs them/ I'm right you're wrong" attitudes on both sides still don't see they're different sides of the same coin, intolerant vs intolerant.
I've really dropped my time spent on the internet lately. It's become such an exhausting, miserable, depressing hellhole.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I originally posted this on the memes thread, but thought we could all relate to it on here as well :ROFLMAO:

1626775395717.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Memrose

Had to jump on to say girls who take selfies of them and their boyfriend then use a makeup/smooth skin/glow up filter (Instagram) - so the boyfriend also looks like he is wearing make up 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
A woman I know has started posting daily photos of her son since the school holidays started with cheesy captions like “he may drive me up the wall but I’ll love him forever”
You’re his mother you’re supposed to love your kids forever it’s not like a choice thing.
I don’t understand expecting praise for saying you love your child.

• Haha

Louisej3

VIP Member
People who share pics of their babies who have passed away I think photos like that should be a private moment not posted all over Facebook

• Heart
  • Sad

Kofi Annan

My friend checks in at the gym 5 times a week. She puts 3 sweat emojis as the title. Every.single.time.

• Haha
  • Wow
People making house accounts on insta

I really don’t want to see grey laminate going down in a decent property in real time so won’t be following you back hun x

• Haha
  • Heart

avabella

VIP Member
Armchair scientists re: Covid.

I give no shits if you got your vaccine. I also give no shits if you didn’t.

pink321

Chatty Member
I'm sick of seeing those stupid tik tok/ reels vids where the person has a speech bubble appear on the screen to a music track in the background, then wobbles their head or waggles their finger 'no' and then points up to another speech bubble and does some cringey swaying dance. So sick of it! Go away please.

• Heart

HowlOwl

VIP Member
People finding bank cards and posting a pic, seems to be happening loads lately. Also people losing wedding rings or other. How come so many people are dropping cards or rings are falling off fingers?

• Haha

lemonlime

VIP Member
Tiktok trends. I don't know what it is, no social media platform has ever annoyed me the way tiktok does, and the way it has now spread to ig as well. Reels of recycled tiktok videos full of people eye fucking themselves in the camera while pointing at stupid affirmative texts on the screen... Naff.

• Heart
  • Haha