Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I originally posted this on the memes thread, but thought we could all relate to it on here as well :ROFLMAO:

1626775395717.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mummy groups. Their so boring. Yesterday there was a 'rate my plate' one of the rules was 'if you can't take it don't give it' I was scrolling through the comments expecting people to rip the tit out of eachother. Nope! It was full of Mums complimenting each others tit scran. 'Awww Debbie your chicken tikka masala looks to die for🤩' I wanted someone to comment saying "Louise, your hunters chicken looks like dog tit'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mummy groups. Their so boring. Yesterday there was a 'rate my plate' one of the rules was 'if you can't take it don't give it' I was scrolling through the comments expecting people to rip the tit out of eachother. Nope! It was full of Mums complimenting each others tit scran. 'Awww Debbie your chicken tikka masala looks to die for🤩' I wanted someone to comment saying "Louise, your hunters chicken looks like dog tit'
Nearly pissed myself reading your post! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are parents posting school reports?
This seems to be a new trend, and the only thing I can think of is the fact the parents have done most of the schooling this past school year, so they're bragging in a covertly way about how well they did. I'm a cynical bastard, but, it does seem to ring true lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone in a group posted a photo of some food to which they got the reply of "that looks like something my dog just threw up!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ahhhhh man! Someone spoilt my fun today after they deleted a post in a local group outing someone for handing their house over in a tit condition (HA swap) It was amazing, proper “things you’re sick of seeing on Social Media” bingo 😂

OMG pm me!
This shouldn’t be on FB (bleeping hate self appointed FB police 🙄 and yes, I appreciate that is ironic given this thread 😂)
Chav speak and appalling spelling and grammar
Do you want me to go and sort them out?
Hideous insults
Screen grabs from said dirty persons FB feed

It was utterly disgusting TBF 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahhhhh man! Someone spoilt my fun today after they deleted a post in a local group outing someone for handing their house over in a tit condition (HA swap) It was amazing, proper “things you’re sick of seeing on Social Media” bingo 😂

OMG pm me!
This shouldn’t be on FB (bleeping hate self appointed FB police 🙄 and yes, I appreciate that is ironic given this thread 😂)
Chav speak and appalling spelling and grammar
Do you want me to go and sort them out?
Hideous insults
Screen grabs from said dirty persons FB feed

It was utterly disgusting TBF 😂
Love to of read it!
Love a Facebook argument!

Reactions: 5
'Happy Heavenly Birthday'. I mean, I understand the sentiment, people wanting to share that they're thinking of someone they love (I'd keep it private but that's just me). But where does it end? Happy Heavenly 187th Birthday to Great, Great, Great Auntie Doris, thinking of you always'?. If my late mother had known you could access Facebook from above she'd have signed up like a shot to keep up with the gossip.

I've seen cards expressing the same thing lately and I can't shift the idea of someone tying one to a rocket and sending it skyward 🤪. I know it's probably no different to putting flowers on a grave to mark the day but it just seems a bit over the top.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When people read just the headline of an article, or even worse, they want to back up their opinion so google the topic + “study” or “research” and you can tell they haven’t read any of it, and what they’re saying is entirely incorrect, but they stubbornly double down anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People who have a 'controversial' (i.e. mildly unusual) opinion, and base their whole personality around it.

I have a friend on Facebook who "hates hot weather", and don't we bloody well know about it. From the first whisper of sunshine in spring, until the frost sets in, she's whinging about how hot and uncomfortable she is. She's really upped the ante during this recent heatwave. I just feel like telling her to STFU and nobody cares. She's also Miss Negative on all the mutual WhatsApp groups we're in. Someone posts about the football. She answers "I hate football." Someone posts "Yeah, but it's nice when people bond over sport." She replies "I hate all sports."

SHUP UP, YOU ABSOLUTE DRAINER OF ENERGY AND POSITIVITY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
People who have a 'controversial' (i.e. mildly unusual) opinion, and base their whole personality around it.

I have a friend on Facebook who "hates hot weather", and don't we bloody well know about it. From the first whisper of sunshine in spring, until the frost sets in, she's whinging about how hot and uncomfortable she is. She's really upped the ante during this recent heatwave. I just feel like telling her to STFU and nobody cares. She's also Miss Negative on all the mutual WhatsApp groups we're in. Someone posts about the football. She answers "I hate football." Someone posts "Yeah, but it's nice when people bond over sport." She replies "I hate all sports."

😀😀 How the Winter nights must just fly by, in their households 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She sounds fun :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Ergh, she sounds the worse! (but she'll probably like her misery tiara!)

BIB; next time she does this about something, someone needs to reply 'I hate negative people'. Go on, cause a tit stir in the mum's group! lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ergh, she sounds the worse! (but she'll probably like her misery tiara!)

BIB; next time she does this about something, someone needs to reply 'I hate negative people'. Go on, cause a tit stir in the mum's group! lol!
But then the replies would probably be “They could be depressed #BeKind” 🙄 which is what I see a lot of on social media if someone dares to call out negative people

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.