Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
On a serious note I hate how we can’t have a discussion anymore on social media. You can’t put an opinion on without BE KIND YOU BIGOT or YOU LEFTIE SNOWFLAKE. We’re so polarised now. Debate has left the building

• Heart
Reactions: 24

TommyTBFC

The stories in the Sun money Facebook page grind my tits.

“This 20 year old girl has just bought a 250k property in the heart of Cheshire with a salary of only 22k. Find out how here 😍

One or two paragraphs later “so & so’s mum & dad discussed it with her and decided it would be best if they bought the house for her”

every fucking time.

• Haha

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
People who upload constantly as if they’re famous and when they don’t post for a couple of hours, come on and say oh sorry I haven’t been on in so long I have had such a busy day who wants a primark haul!

• Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Am I the only one who finds stuff like this really weird? I wouldn’t be very happy if I was the boys mum…she also attached a far away photo of the two boys playing, can’t see their faces overly clearly but still?!
I mean it’s cute that her kid found a little friend but part of being a kid imo is making friends on holiday and then never seeing them again. I’m sure it builds character in some way or something.

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
People who use filters on their selfies. The my brother in laws sister looks like she has massive lips and eyelashes when you see her on social media... In real life her lips are non existent! Another friend is quite overweight in real life but you'd think she was a size 8 in all her selfies. I reckon if half of these people went missing and they used their Facebook profile picture on the news, then we'd never find them as they'd be unrecognisable in real life!

• Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Sometimes there are competitions on Facebook (legit ones) where you can win a family ticket to somewhere usually a theme park or the zoo or something. Most of the time you just have to like the post and ‘tag someone you would bring with you’ to enter.

The comments are always hilarious. Literally all you have to do is tag someone in the comments and your name gets put into a hat. Yet people write entire essays on who they would bring and why they should win, posting their life stories on fb for all to see😅

• Haha
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Pregnant women who have to announce they’re pregnant at any given opportunity. I’ve just seen someone post about using a wet vac on her sofa and she’s put “the things I do at 20 weeks pregnant 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Attention seeking
"Thank you to those who helped me yesterday in Tesco carpark"

Then when someone shows concern and asks what happened they go

"I dont want to share, or "its not something I want to elaborate on"

• Haha

Dipdab

VIP Member
It’s been about 24 hours and I’m already sick of seeing photos all over socials of Tom Daley knitting ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
I've just seen someone celebrating a 1st birthday... Helium balloons, party hats, party food, guests ... For a pair of guinea pigs🤣 I kid you not, there was a photo of the proud parents holding said guinea pigs with the caption "Happy birthday Little men!"

• Haha
  • Sick

Bizziebody

VIP Member
No stop bragging about kids achievements, no one cares if Fabian is a level 1 gymnast at 4 years old or that Abbie-Mae is in her first year at Oxford at 10. Just stfu & bore your family with the news.

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
But then the replies would probably be “They could be depressed #BeKind” 🙄 which is what I see a lot of on social media if someone dares to call out negative people
This whole #BeKind thing is a BIG thing that annoys me on SM. It's so fucking asinine, do people really need reminding to be kind to each other? Do you think your friends are such bastards you need to tell them a basic act of decency?! Oh my gosh, it riles me actually. (Can you tell lol) You get a celebrity death etc and suddenly all the hashtags of being kind come flying out, from people who talk shit about said dead celeb the day before. It does nothing imo, it's virtual signalling at it's finest.

Great example would be the recent racial abuse the England lads got, some paragraph on FB condemning racists followed by #bekind. It was performative from most. They just do it for pats on the back and it's gets my fucking goat (Bet you can really tell now lololol!)

• Heart

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
My favourite ever screenshot from a selling page (I’ve shared on here before on the threads from influencers on the beg):

6E6970F5-7715-4DAC-BE34-D800ACDF9B80.jpeg

• Haha

anon0503

Sick to death of seeing MLM posts. They're just pure bullshit and I don't understand why people still fall for them.

Also related to MLM's but when people say 'amaaaazing' especially when it's 3 times in one post. Piss off with your shit fat wraps and wax melts.

• Haha
  • Heart