Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend checks in at the gym 5 times a week. She puts 3 sweat emojis as the title. Every.single.time.
Honestly it’s this sort of tit which is why I don’t follow anyone I know on any social media platforms apart from my husband. I feel like I would have no friends left because they would all duck me off with the online version of themselves lol. I prefer to follow strangers online and keep friendships offline (which might sound strange but it helps my sanity lol).

note-my husband certainly fucks me off too but I can tell him that without it pissing him off lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sick of everyone posting a picture of their ass in a bikini when they're kneeling and arse is on their feet or sitting on the edge of a swimming pool

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When people who you've never talked to try to add you, on the basis that we have friends in common.

When you unfriend people because you never talk. They then message you to as, why you've unfriended them. Blocked him in the end because he just wouldn't leave it.

The lost cat posts are getting out of hand. We've gone from well fed, collar wearing cats turning up in people's gardens provoking concern to someone yesterday saying they'd seen a cat asleep in the street in the middle of the afternoon and were worried it might belong to someone. Then today someone else posting a picture of a very dead cat in a box, asking if it belongs to anyone as it "was it by summat n died". I really hope the owner doesn't find out about it by seeing this picture😪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That is a major peeve of mine, why has she stopped showing her eldest all
Of a sudden!?

Honestly it’s this sort of tit which is why I don’t follow anyone I know on any social media platforms apart from my husband. I feel like I would have no friends left because they would all duck me off with the online version of themselves lol. I prefer to follow strangers online and keep friendships offline (which might sound strange but it helps my sanity lol).

note-my husband certainly fucks me off too but I can tell him that without it pissing him off lol.
The gym people, runners etc who upload videos etc or map my run. I don’t bleeping care!!!

I don’t post I’ve done my Pilates, park yoga, swimming session etc cos I don’t humble brag. And breathe… 😂

this! I don’t agree with overexposure of kids on social media but the emoji over the face or the back of the head shot is more attention seeking in my mind. ‘Look at me,I don’t expose MY kids like those other celebs/influencers’. It just looks like they are looking down their noses at other parents and it’s so unnecessary.
Cracklin (Charlotte jacklin) does this. I don’t bloody care about your kid!

Reactions: 8
This is an obvious one but people who record alt people just for people to rip the piss out of them online. I've seen this on tik Tok loads and it's always the ppl saying that to be kind and that mental health matters that post it as well.

Reactions: 9
This is an obvious one but people who record alt people just for people to rip the piss out of them online. I've seen this on tik Tok loads and it's always the ppl saying that to be kind and that mental health matters that post it as well.
This reminds me of a woman I used to follow, she posted on Instagram all day, every day.

She was very confident and had a lot of followers who laughed along when she made fun of anyone. Once she posted a story of her work out, then posted it again and had highlighted a guy in the background who was trying to do push ups, but either had an injury or didn't know how to do them so looked a bit strange.

She posted all these laughing emojis and I just thought her behaviour was so 'urgh!'

• Angry
  • Sad
On Facebook Marketplace posts, when people comment “ohh please can I have this for my disabled / autistic etc son”

Why not just say simply your son or daughter 🤷🏼‍♀️

I always think it makes them sound like they’re after a freebie or something

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The lost cat posts are getting out of hand. We've gone from well fed, collar wearing cats turning up in people's gardens provoking concern to someone yesterday saying they'd seen a cat asleep in the street in the middle of the afternoon and were worried it might belong to someone. Then today someone else posting a picture of a very dead cat in a box, asking if it belongs to anyone as it "was it by summat n died". I really hope the owner doesn't find out about it by seeing this picture😪

I keep wondering if people have always been so dense or if social media is creating this type of "hard of thinking" person by making people so desperate for attention and likes at all cost?

Reactions: 3
I don't think any of us can claim that being fellow Tattlers!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why does one kid get the nice heart and one just gets squiggled over?! Favouritism innit lol!
The ugly one was my doing, ahaha I thought we aren’t suppose to post kid’s picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've deleted Facebook and it's the best thing ever.
Maybe I was becoming less tolerant but it just seems to be full of cretins and was winding me up. I was getting no pleasure from seeing the 50th person post 20 pictures about their 'family day out' - NOBODY CARES. It's like it's this cesspool of competing parents, morons, and retirees with nothing better to do than comment on Metro articles.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People who upload pics of their kids but cover their faces or only show the back of their head. Just don’t put pics of them up in the first place if you’re that worried about their privacy. So weird, they want to respect their kids privacy but still want to brag about them on social media. You can’t really have it both ways.
Tom Daley does that all the time, it's infuriating. If you don't want him on social media, don't put up pictures of the back of his head/him watching a video of you/wearing a jumper you've knitted 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Bored of - Pregnancy posts: Has anyone got any recommendations for a breast pump. All because they want it for free 🙈
Saffron and Anastasia asked for hoover recommendations when they moved out and loads of other influencers do this too kmt

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sophiexrose1991 on TikTok! She loves herself so much! Then cries over trolls although she spends most of her days on live!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.