Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I’ve a friend on fb who got married 2 weeks ago. From the moment she got engaged it was “6 months until I’m Mrs …” “only 5 months until I walk down the aisle”. Then the few weeks before it was in days “22 days etc”. Then hours. After she got married I thought at least that’s over now. Nope how wrong I was. “4 hours since” “3 days since I became Mrs…”. I’m now at “a fortnight since I said “I do”. Was surprised I didn’t get “6 hours since we shagged”. I’m thinking of unfriending 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Cryptic posts usually referring to some sort of personal crisis that they won't elaborate on. Just seen one along the lines of "sitting in the car outside school filled with dread at what I'm about to have to tell X... I know it's going to break her" Followed by dozens of "u ok hun?" type posts that are as yet unanswered. If you're not prepared to share on Facebook, don't mention it at all!
Fucking hate these!
Or people that tell every moment of there day like ‘shopping all done now for a cuppa’
Or ‘bath time for kiddies now to watch tv’
Or this one is the most cringiest ‘all bills paid and food shop done’
I don’t give a fuck!!
Nor does anyone else!!
Why do we care that all your bills are paid?
Do you want a fucking medal for being an adult!!!

• Haha

xyzcba

VIP Member
Yep when did gender reveal parties become a thing over here? It might be an unpopular opinion but they're pretty wank. I assume they'll be having a baby shower too a few months later, "must have several parties to celebrate me me me, I mean the baby".....

• Heart

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Businesses that advertise and comment “inboxed you” when someone asks a question or for the price.

I avoid these companies.

sheleg

VIP Member
People profiting off others' grief.

Like many people, I was gutted about Azaylia Cain, so I followed some of her hashtags. It makes me feel sick to see people flogging stuff with her name/picture on, trying to make a buck. Worse was when they sent them to Ashley and Safiyya hoping they'd be featured on their feeds and thousands of followers who were supporting them.

So ugly.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
People who upload pics of their kids but cover their faces or only show the back of their head. Just don’t put pics of them up in the first place if you’re that worried about their privacy. So weird, they want to respect their kids privacy but still want to brag about them on social media. You can’t really have it both ways.

• Heart

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Influencers.

I hate IG because if it weren't for it, there would be no influencers.

Long gone are the '08 FB days when people had a FB account to play Candy Crush or Farmville and connect with their crush. Those naïve days are gone. Now every single time you go on IG or YT, someone is trying to sell you some cheap crap you don't need.

Last edited:
  • Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I keep seeing loads of posts along the lines of:

Your 2nd @...has to buy you a drink/will get engaged this year/is getting the cocktails in (insert any other banal challenge).

It's such a hun magnet.

Reactions: 29

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Couples who have just bought a house, pose in front of the front door with one them waving the keys towards the camera. Usually followed with 'our ✨ forever home✨' as the caption 🏠 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart

Spillingthet25

Chatty Member
Posting their children in the bath

FUCKING STOP IT!!!
If you have cover their PRIVATE parts with an emoji you shouldn’t be posting it at all

Last edited:
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Mummy groups. Their so boring. Yesterday there was a 'rate my plate' one of the rules was 'if you can't take it don't give it' I was scrolling through the comments expecting people to rip the shit out of eachother. Nope! It was full of Mums complimenting each others shit scran. 'Awww Debbie your chicken tikka masala looks to die for🤩' I wanted someone to comment saying "Louise, your hunters chicken looks like dog shit'

• Haha
When you ask a question and the only reply you get is "I have no idea / I can't help you. Hope you get it sorted". Why reply?
Like those twats that answer Amazon questions.

"sorry I bought it for my grandson so I can't answer that"

"I'm in England so I don't know how long it would take to arrive to Ireland"

Idiots!

• Haha

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Someone I know keeps posting on Facebook that she’s not using FB anymore. Love, you’ve posted things 14 times in the last 16 days… and you’re claiming to have given up Facebook?

• Haha

AlanBanan

VIP Member
It’s more an issue regarding Twitter and TikTok.

When women are glorifying OnlyFans. They are pretending that all they are doing is taking photos. You didn’t earn that house because you put on an Anne Summers bra and knickers. You earned that money performing degrading sex acts for men online and it will always be on the internet.

Same goes to the TikTok strippers who are saying they earned 10 grand that night. Yes you earned 10 grand but tell people you went to the back room with a businessman and his friends so they can do stuff to you and you’re forced to do stuff to them.

I hate the normality of “Sex work is WORK” yes it is but it is always the last resort and it is degrading it isn’t the power move you think it is. Men want you to think like that so they don’t have any empathy for you when they’re buying sex. Prostitution is taboo for a reason, do not try and normalise it. It is a kick in the face to the MAJORITY of women who have been prostitutes as they have more than likely been trafficked or forced into it by their boyfriends or had to use it as the last resort to feed their kid.

Also the majority of foreign born prostitutes are forced into it by their bosses to pay them back for getting them into the country.

A large amount of prostitutes have substance abuse problems and rather than helping them get out of it and to talk about the danger of prostitution, you’d rather put on your flower crown and shout your faux liberal feminist nonsense about how these women are empowered. No they aren’t empowered, they are forced to resort to selling their bodies to be raped because society failed them.

I’m annoyed now.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Attention seeking
"Thank you to those who helped me yesterday in Tesco carpark"

Then when someone shows concern and asks what happened they go

"I dont want to share, or "its not something I want to elaborate on"
‘Thanks to the kind people who helped me when my sons arm fell off, good to know there are still good people in the world’

cue comments of ‘omg so scary hun glad kaydens okay now, mum says get lee to call her when you leave the hospital x’

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Tit.tat

VIP Member
First time on here and finally feel like a group that was made for me 🤣

-just thought I’d quickly jump on…🤢
- people who like their own posts
- people who post something dramatic for people to ask what’s up hun to then reply with ‘I’ll DM you’
- women that upload videos playing with their hair and eye fucking themselves
- people with IG accounts for their pets and post in the first person as the pet ‘I chewed a toy today that mummy bought me’
- first day of school/last day of school photo comparisons
- wannabe influencers that flood their IG stories with 50 posts a day
- the ‘omg I’m the luckiest girl in the world’ when their other half buys them valentines flowers/birthday presents etc.
-women who’s fb names are Jess ‘full time mummy’ smith. No you’re a stay at home mum. All mums are full time even if they have careers.
-babe. Babes. Hun. Guns
- pyramid schemes
-those that promote shake diets/skinny coffee/skinny tea
-the word haul

That will do for a Monday morning of annoyance

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27