Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People finding bank cards and posting a pic, seems to be happening loads lately. Also people losing wedding rings or other. How come so many people are dropping cards or rings are falling off fingers?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
People finding bank cards and posting a pic, seems to be happening loads lately. Also people losing wedding rings or other. How come so many people are dropping cards or rings are falling off fingers?
I find posting lost cards so irritating but the other day it reached new depths. Someone found a coffee shop loyalty card with one stamp on and someone’s initials in the corner so posted it looking for the owner. I’m sure whoever lost it can cope without their one stamp towards a free coffee. Who finds something like that and thinks “oh I must post this on social media!”?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
This is SO annoying especially when they don’t bother to cover details like the account number and sort code. Cheers Beryl, now the whole local area knows who I bank with and what my account details are...

It literally says on most bank cards if found please hand into your nearest branch, not post it on social media for all and sundry to see.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
People complaining the team they follow hasn’t done any business yet despite the the transfer window only opening this morning 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
People profiting off others' grief.

Like many people, I was gutted about Azaylia Cain, so I followed some of her hashtags. It makes me feel sick to see people flogging stuff with her name/picture on, trying to make a buck. Worse was when they sent them to Ashley and Safiyya hoping they'd be featured on their feeds and thousands of followers who were supporting them.

So ugly.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
People profiting off others' grief.

Like many people, I was gutted about Azaylia Cain, so I followed some of her hashtags. It makes me feel sick to see people flogging stuff with her name/picture on, trying to make a buck. Worse was when they sent them to Ashley and Safiyya hoping they'd be featured on their feeds and thousands of followers who were supporting them.

So ugly.
yes some of these tacky ‘tributes’ are just awful and some pages run by people who had nothing to do with her saying stuff like ‘our Angel’ ‘we grieve with you’ seriously duck off you wouldn’t have a clue what her family are going through

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Am I the only one who finds stuff like this really weird? I wouldn’t be very happy if I was the boys mum…she also attached a far away photo of the two boys playing, can’t see their faces overly clearly but still?!
I mean it’s cute that her kid found a little friend but part of being a kid imo is making friends on holiday and then never seeing them again. I’m sure it builds character in some way or something.

Reactions: 24
Armchair scientists re: Covid.

I give no shits if you got your vaccine. I also give no shits if you didn’t.

Reactions: 25
I keep seeing loads of posts along the lines of:

Your 2nd @...has to buy you a drink/will get engaged this year/is getting the cocktails in (insert any other banal challenge).

It's such a hun magnet.

Reactions: 29
Jacquemus bags. Them tiny bags you can't even fit anything in.
People posing swearing (finger), well done you just look like a complete chav lol
Sticking their filthy tongues out 🤢
Attention seeking individuals and braggers

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I hate this same with the ones that says if you get lip filler and Botox means you’re not a ‘real woman’ please 🙄
I never understand why people openly criticise women for getting lip filler/Botox? It’s not like these people are getting chased and asked to have it. People need to mind their own business.

Reactions: 14
I never understand why people openly criticise women for getting lip filler/Botox? It’s not like these people are getting chased and asked to have it. People need to mind their own business.
Exactly. I get lip fillers and I’ve had Botox in the past because I choose to. I don’t write statuses calling people plain Janes who choose not to because it doesn’t affect me what another person chooses to do with their own body & money.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.