Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
People finding bank cards and posting a pic, seems to be happening loads lately. Also people losing wedding rings or other. How come so many people are dropping cards or rings are falling off fingers?
I find posting lost cards so irritating but the other day it reached new depths. Someone found a coffee shop loyalty card with one stamp on and someone’s initials in the corner so posted it looking for the owner. I’m sure whoever lost it can cope without their one stamp towards a free coffee. Who finds something like that and thinks “oh I must post this on social media!”?

• Haha
Reactions: 60

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I've said this before but when someone announces their pregnancy, then you get the people who already knew before the announcement all like 'OMG FINALLLYYYY 💙💝' 'YAAAAY FINALLY OUT IN THE OPEN' bore off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Bawsack89

Instagram house accounts.

Cue identical new builds, Identical furniture, everything is fucking grey, swingers grass on the walls. The girls look the same, the boyfriends look the same. I can't tell one girl from the other half the time it's all just a blur of massive eyelashes and trout lips, tiny boohoo dresses and a caption along the lines of "my world😍🌍" they even drive the same cars. She's got a fiat 500 and he's got an audi on tick.

Also photos with tits half out or just a t-shirt in in a manky room, always liked by at least 90 of their male friends, mostly box room wankers and married men, comments of 🔥 everywhere and repeat every couple of hours.

I had to delete fb a few months ago because I couldn't deal with almost all the shit mentioned on this thread so far.

I'm still on Insta so I'm not completely out the loop but it's dangling on a fine thread. I'm one more hubster post away from buying a Nokia 3310 and living in peace.

I feel a bit better now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Speaking of Tik Tok/video reels, I'm fed up of hearing that song that goes...

Oh no,
Oh no,
Oh no no no no no...

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Zelebs pretending they're asking a question about where to get something, but it's just a hint for freebies from companies.

Influencers/zelebs who get gifted free stuff they can damn well afford, it would be much more appreciated to someone who can't.

Reactions: 42

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Just seen a post about a shopping list that was found in a supermarket - “posting this in case whoever it was lost it and forgot something on their shopping”. Why would anyone feel the need to post it? Its a ‘need to do something good’ mentality gone mad!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
People who go on about dead relatives and mention them at every opportunity for years and years after they’ve passed: when it’s their birthday, the anniversary of their death, the anniversary of their funeral, Christmas, the Black Friday sale etc. Not to sound mean because I know everyone grieves differently, but it gets a bit tiresome after a while. Unfortunately death is a fact of life and most people will lose someone close to them at some point, losing someone close to you doesn’t make you interesting and it’s not a personality trait! It kinda feels like some people revel in the grief and the attention these posts bring. “Happy birthday to my great nan who passed away 50 years ago, you would have been 143 years old today, sorry you can’t be here to celebrate properly, miss you😇💖” When does it end???

Im going to hell I know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Mummy FB groups

I'm in (well, was) a 'Mummy' group on FB 🤣 there has been this girl and for the last 3 days she has been documenting her induction. Every 3 hours there's a selfie like 'baby still not here!' 'Waiting for you baby boy' then she started getting a bit big headed as if she was a celeb and putting 'i know you're all waiting for an update' are we 🤣 Day 3 of her waiting for her baby and she posted a picture of herself in the bath with the caption as 'I know you're wondering whether baby boy is here but he's not. I'm just taking a bath 🤩😍 #selfcare #wereallwaitingbabyboy' I meeeeannn 😬🤢 im not even that bothered when my sister is in labour let alone a randomer on a baby page. I couldnt help myself and commented on one of her posts 'God are you pregnant? Fuckin hell didn't even realise' next thing i was booted and banned off the group 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Probably gonna get hate for this, but I'm fed up of seeing pics of friends babies at these sensory play classes.

It's not the going to the class I have an issue with, I understand the social aspect, but the other day I saw pics of poor little babies with cooked pasta on their heads and paint all over their feet. Making out that this is some kind of extra special learning experience. The kids are 4 months old, they haven't got a clue what's going on. It's all for the parents isn't it?

It does explain why I never made it to Oxford though. My mum obviously never stuck enough bits of penne to my head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
When people do something kind but feel the need to brag about it. If you do something kind keep it to yourself it’s not really done in kindness it your aim is receiving likes. For example

“saw this frail man in Leeds city centre today, I bought him a coffee and a sandwich and a packet of wotsits. Ispoke with him for 45 minutes and he told me all about his life and how he ended up on the streets. He said I made his day, but he made mine. It was the honour of my life to talk with you today you’ve opened my eyes and my heart” Insert pic of super cheesy over the top grin beside homeless guy.

or

“saw this elderly lady crossing the car park at Tesco today so I run to her assistance and helped her get her shopping in her vehicle. I spoke to Joyce for over an hour we talked about her sons living abroad and how lonely it is but she was so thankful I made her day” insert pic of cheesy over the top grin beside elderly woman unsure her photographs being taken.

Do the good deed without fucking bragging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

sheleg

VIP Member
I have a FB 'friend' who didn't get the memo about the status function changing (literally years ago) to allow you to write anything you like and not just a sentence in the third person. Her updates are all "...is out for dinner and is having a lovely time". "... is watching the Friends reunion"

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT ANYMORE FFS. You can just write any sentence or statement without the "...is". Infuriating.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

sheleg

VIP Member
The phrase "photo dump."

Makes me nauseous. I imagine a photo of a dump i.e. a turd.

• Haha
  • Sick

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
People finding bank cards and posting a pic, seems to be happening loads lately. Also people losing wedding rings or other. How come so many people are dropping cards or rings are falling off fingers?
This is SO annoying especially when they don’t bother to cover details like the account number and sort code. Cheers Beryl, now the whole local area knows who I bank with and what my account details are...

It literally says on most bank cards if found please hand into your nearest branch, not post it on social media for all and sundry to see.

• Haha
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Those posts that say 'GIRLS WITH THESE INITIALS NEED A HOLIDAY TOGETHER' with random initials like J+M. Then someone called Jess tags someone called Mary like 'OMG shall we book Salou girl 🤩 this is a SIGNNNN!!!'

Posts that say 'someone with the initial S owes you a Nandos' so Gloria tags Steph saying 'Nandos date then babe 😘😘'

Posts saying 'OFFICIAL LIST OF THE MOOODIEST GIRLS' With Maxine being on it. Maxine shares with the caption 'omg, so true🤪🤪🤪'

Posts with 'these girls are going to end 2021 pregnant' Clare is on the list. Kimberley tags a Clare 'omg 🤪🤪 when were u gonna tell me'

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Mamacita

VIP Member
I've just seen someone celebrating a 1st birthday... Helium balloons, party hats, party food, guests ... For a pair of guinea pigs🤣 I kid you not, there was a photo of the proud parents holding said guinea pigs with the caption "Happy birthday Little men!"
Me right now ordering party supplies for my cats birthday

dd0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31