Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Just my opinion’ bab being racist/sexist/homophobic ain’t an opinion, it’s wrong full stop.

Reactions: 14
OTT messages on Facebook - I saw a fathers day message on sunday (wrote by the partner but from the kids) and then the partner wrote 'the partner to my crime' nice, sounds so romantic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This weird new Tik Tok dance thing where you move your belly back and forth 😅 and there’s tons of videos that keep popping up on my insta feed and I can’t stop watching them 😂 is it real? Fake? Who knows

Reactions: 2
When people use songs in Instagram reels (think they are from tik tok but I don’t have that) featuring really mundane things or something serious and the lyrics of the song are so sexually explicit. Awhile back I saw a few teachers making reels and they used the song FACK by Eminem. Another one at the moment is a Busta Rhymes song where he’s saying he wants to put his dick in this woman’s mouth a fashion influencers are using it.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Dhar Mann videos.
I don’t like his page. I never watch his annoying badly acted videos. WHY do they keep showing up on my feed???

• Haha
The ‘because I’m an international super spy…SUPER SPY’ song being used in videos.

Dhar Mann videos.
I don’t like his page. I never watch his annoying badly acted videos. WHY do they keep showing up on my feed???
Also I find his videos really sexist, the women in it are horrendous but the comments are all ‘this changed my life!’.

I hate it when people use their personal Facebook accounts to share posts from their workplace. For example a friend of mine started a new job in a car show room (I don't know what her actual job is) and a few hours later she's posting pictures of a Mercedes and encouraging people to go for a test drive! She was the same when she worked at an estate agents and a cosmetic surgery clinic. Every day, multiple posts about the latest thing she was selling. I'd hate to have to advertise on my personal Facebook page things to do with my job.

People who can't cook and eat beige food all the time, sharing their recipe which is often another secret recipe for high sugar or high fat food. Looking at Hinch...:sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Posting photos of people trying to steal dogs is sooooo last month. The new trend is posting photos of people stealing catalytic converters! Just seen my third one this week 😂

• Haha
I hate it when people use their personal Facebook accounts to share posts from their workplace. For example a friend of mine started a new job in a car show room (I don't know what her actual job is) and a few hours later she's posting pictures of a Mercedes and encouraging people to go for a test drive! She was the same when she worked at an estate agents and a cosmetic surgery clinic. Every day, multiple posts about the latest thing she was selling. I'd hate to have to advertise on my personal Facebook page things to do with my job.
Quoting my own post here but this person has just invited me to like the company she has worked for for 2 days. It was a no from me and I think I'll be muting her or whatever it is you do on Facebook!

Posting photos of people trying to steal dogs is sooooo last month. The new trend is posting photos of people stealing catalytic converters! Just seen my third one this week 😂
And me.
Where do they live? Hicksville?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When you tubers are doing vlogs or whatever and mention the date and they will say ‘it’s…ohhh..I *think* it might be the 20th April today but I’m not sure’ or ‘happy Monday! At least I think it’s Monday!’ as if it doesn’t take two seconds to check the date/day before you start talking ffs. Really minor but really irritating.

Reactions: 11
When you tubers are doing vlogs or whatever and mention the date and they will say ‘it’s…ohhh..I *think* it might be the 20th April today but I’m not sure’ or ‘happy Monday! At least I think it’s Monday!’ as if it doesn’t take two seconds to check the date/day before you start talking ffs. Really minor but really irritating.
To me with that they're just saying ooh look at me youtube is my job so I don't even have to know what day of the week it is

Reactions: 3
This person on my fb who posts vague posts about things and then says dont contact me or my partner and im quitting fb.
A few hours later she's posting again

Reactions: 9
This person on my fb who posts vague posts about things and then says dont contact me or my partner and im quitting fb.
A few hours later she's posting again
bleeping hate these idiots!!
I have a few like this so so attention seeking!
I take a 30 daybreak from them as I just can’t remove them as me and my mates love the car crash tv!!
Makes us all feel so better about ourselves whilst these idiots are all fighting on social medial for all to see or telling the word there problems that no one gives a duck about!

Reactions: 9
Local Facebook groups. You can’t seem to have a discussion on my local ones. The slightest hint of people disagreeing with each other (even if they’re doing it amicably) comments get locked and when people ask why posts get locked m we get some spiel about how admin WoRk So HaRd being an admin of a local fb group is a “thankless task that we do for free”. One of the groups you’re not allowed to post if you don’t have a profile picture because apparently they get sooo many spam posts. Pull the other one, it’s a group of about 250 people. Honestly feel like they create more work for themselves by being so anal in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People who post things like

omg jUsT wHeN you FInK it CUdNT get any worse 💔

ilL nOT Be TAkING tit fROm ANybodY ANymORe tIMe To PuT mE First

and floods of people comment and ask what’s wrong, what happened and they respond to every person “pm you” “I’ll private message you now”

why not just say what it is or don’t post your cryptic crap!!?! Attention seeking morons
and people comment and ask what’s wrong and they respond to every person “pm you” “I’ll private message you now”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Children being used to advertise whatever crap the parent is selling, or the kid opening the 100th box of junk they’ve just been gifted & no I don’t think little Trixie is just the cutest kid everrrrrr. OMG, soooo cuteee.🤢

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.