Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are these landlord memes suddenly coming from too , screenshots of messages from peioles landlords doing nice stuff for their tenants , maybe the first ones were real but there seems to be loads lately
Oh duck off is that real. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tiktok:

People staring at the camera until the song playing in the background reaches its peak, then they show something. Boring and annoying!

People who make a part 2/3/4 for a video even though they could fit it in 1 part.

^ I thought Tiktok was supposed to be fun or interesting but quick clips that grab your attention, which is why both points above annoy me, haha.

People dancing obnoxiously.

That trend where people reminisce over an old flame, even if they're in a new relationship.

• Haha
Reaction videos which are basically just the person faking a shocked reaction and repeating the same thing

How's that at all entertaining? I'd rather just watch the original video and react myself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of my pet hates is those people who do a good deed then stealth brag about it on FB. The best one I saw the other day from a woman who said she'd helped a little old lady carry her shopping home as her taxi had dumped her halfway down the street from her house. She then went on to ask if anyone knew how the old lady was and if her family were aware that she'd been helped. One person commented "well you know where she lives, you walked her to the door... Why don't you just, you know, knock and ask her?" I wish I had the balls to say that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Social media is getting right on my tits at the moment.

Someone I know just posted a pic of her and her husband. Saying how today is the first time they’ve been ‘out out’ in 2 years. We must have different definitions of what ‘out out’ means because I’ve seen them at the pub and away on holiday in recent months. Seems like they’ve been ‘out out’ plenty recently. Why do people have to be so hyperbolic?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just seen someone celebrating a 1st birthday... Helium balloons, party hats, party food, guests ... For a pair of guinea pigs🤣 I kid you not, there was a photo of the proud parents holding said guinea pigs with the caption "Happy birthday Little men!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I've just seen someone celebrating a 1st birthday... Helium balloons, party hats, party food, guests ... For a pair of guinea pigs🤣 I kid you not, there was a photo of the proud parents holding said guinea pigs with the caption "Happy birthday Little men!"
Me right now ordering party supplies for my cats birthday

dd0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
One of my pet hates is those people who do a good deed then stealth brag about it on FB. The best one I saw the other day from a woman who said she'd helped a little old lady carry her shopping home as her taxi had dumped her halfway down the street from her house. She then went on to ask if anyone knew how the old lady was and if her family were aware that she'd been helped. One person commented "well you know where she lives, you walked her to the door... Why don't you just, you know, knock and ask her?" I wish I had the balls to say that!
🤣🤣 very true or where people ask for help. There was one I saw last week where a woman had wrote that her daughter is a single parent and wanted someone to do the garden so the kids could play in but she had no money and would supply drinks 🤣 someone commented and said if she's that bothered she can chip away it at each night while the kids are in bed or the mother can watch the kids while the daughter does the garden.
It was really over grown so wouldn't dare ask someone to do it for free. The sad thing is the honest comments got deleted and then a post was done by the admin complaining about them!! I think some people offered as well. Winds me up , bet she doesn't even work!! I would love someone to come do my garden difference is I don't have time due to work but that's life and I just get on with it when I can not ask for bloody hand outs. Sorry for the rant 😬😬

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This labelling everything craze. It's dumb,it's stupid and I don't understand it. The things are in a clear jar, you can see what's already in it for goodness sake, you don't need a label to tell you it's cereal, pasta or detergent etc. 🙈 plus the original packaging had the allergies/ingredients, so what if someone needed to know what's in it, you've thrown the packaging away now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
This labelling everything craze. It's dumb,it's stupid and I don't understand it. The things are in a clear jar, you can see what's already in it for goodness sake, you don't need a label to tell you it's cereal, pasta or detergent etc. 🙈 plus the original packaging had the allergies/ingredients, so what if someone needed to know what's in it, you've thrown the packaging away now 🤷‍♀️
glass jar saying “cornflake’s”

no tit Sherlock

and apostrophe abuse to add insult to injury

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And except for the green stuff, there was more still left in the carton. So what do you do with that? Waste of time, personally.

Everyone seems to be going on walks and posting a tons of pictures again lately. Standing by gates, standing by trees, uninspiring pictures of trees, blurry pictures of clouds.

Also the posting of every little thing someone kids does is creeping back up posed as 'making memories'

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.