Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you ask a question and the only reply you get is "I have no idea / I can't help you. Hope you get it sorted". Why reply?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When you ask a question and the only reply you get is "I have no idea / I can't help you. Hope you get it sorted". Why reply?
Like those twats that answer Amazon questions.

"sorry I bought it for my grandson so I can't answer that"

"I'm in England so I don't know how long it would take to arrive to Ireland"

Idiots!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is SO annoying especially when they don’t bother to cover details like the account number and sort code. Cheers Beryl, now the whole local area knows who I bank with and what my account details are...

It literally says on most bank cards if found please hand into your nearest branch, not post it on social media for all and sundry to see.
I found a bank card once and phoned the number on the back. They told me just to cut it up because it had been cancelled anyway. For me it's keys... Scabby keyrings with a solitary rusty key on it that quite possibly is for a bike lock. Or with the keyring obscured so you have to give "proof" it's yours. Best one I ever saw was someone who fished out a set of car keys from the river in the local park and posted them on Facebook covered in slime and crap... I doubt anyone claimed them! I keep saying to my friends in going to start leaving random keys around town and see how many make it onto Facebook 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The latest toxicity from seemingly harmless mindfulness, positive thinking stuff.
Someone on Instagram implied that their positive thoughts - along with those of others - saved Christian Eriksen. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The latest toxicity from seemingly harmless mindfulness, positive thinking stuff.
Someone on Instagram implied that their positive thoughts - along with those of others - saved Christian Eriksen. 🙄
Save money on defibs that, no need to have them on every street corner, just put up some thoughts and prayers people can read out loud if someone collapses in front of them.

Actually, being serious that does a massive disservice to the people that did save his life, his team mate who called for help, the responders who immediately did CPR without panicking about it, the people who have invented the amazing portable defibs we have nowadays that get life saving treatment to people in minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen someone share a Gofundme page for an 8 week old French Bulldog puppy. It has loads of medical problems which the owner's insurance won't cover because the breeder knew about the problem 🤔. All the sob stories are there 'he won't live long without the right treatment'...'I know the wonderful Frenchie community will help'. They're after £3k to cover vets bills.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
" my forever man"
" my forever girl"
" our forever home"

& all the bloody rest of it. 😖😖😖 I detest the term! Inane rubbish!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I’ve just seen someone post on Instagram the name of the pub they’re in and their table number so people can buy them drinks 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
People turning disabilities into a competition / belittling those whose disabilities supposedly aren't so bad.

Reactions: 12
People turning disabilities into a competition / belittling those whose disabilities supposedly aren't so bad.
Any sort of competitive nonsense on social media wrecks my head-who is the most woke/least Tory/most working class/most hard done by during the pandemic/most tired/most unwell/most mentally ill etc etc it’s so bleeping boring.

Any sort of competitive nonsense on social media wrecks my head-who is the most woke/least Tory/most working class/most hard done by during the pandemic/most tired/most unwell/most mentally ill etc etc it’s so bleeping boring.
Don't forget the vaccine side effect one-upmanship. 'I had a sore arm for 3 days', 'ooh I had a sore arm for 5 days and a headache' 😂

• Haha
Huns :sick:
Woke celebs
Seeing the same Instababe photos 1000 times with rubbish collabs and hashtags

Reactions: 8
Any kind of virtue signalling
Unboxing videos
I’ve had my covid jag posts

I could go on forever, I find social media very depressing if I’m being honest. I’m only on messenger as it seems too much to ask for someone to email or text.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
‘The crew, the tribe, the girl squad, piss off, it’s a photo of your children.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Bonnie, five year old Springer Spaniel missing in Melbourne”

“Shared in Norwich”

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Probably gonna get hate for this, but I'm fed up of seeing pics of friends babies at these sensory play classes.

It's not the going to the class I have an issue with, I understand the social aspect, but the other day I saw pics of poor little babies with cooked pasta on their heads and paint all over their feet. Making out that this is some kind of extra special learning experience. The kids are 4 months old, they haven't got a clue what's going on. It's all for the parents isn't it?

It does explain why I never made it to Oxford though. My mum obviously never stuck enough bits of penne to my head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.