TheTimTracker #95 We're Not Late, We're Behind Schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they finally did a live tit show

The two of them will never make sense, let's hire a nanny to watch the prop then don't use her services when we are doing somthing that's classed as work for the channel šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
I havenā€™t had time to watch, cause you know, is working folks have houses to clean and grass to mow.

I guarantee you their doing a live today and showing just the three of them sans Stanny was an attempt to give us the middle finger and prove life is golden to all us meanie pants.

šŸ‘‹ Hi witches. Itā€™s me again. We know what youā€™re doing. Ainā€™t working.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So the thing they are most proud of Buddy right now is his Chinese counting. FFS. Maybe teach him English first. His babbling is ridiculous.

Closest thing heā€™ll ever come to the real thing.

These Stans keep asking about the hurricane and they say they are all prepared. They canā€™t even remember what to pack for vacation. How are we supposed to believe they are prepared for a hurricane. šŸ™„
They didnt even know when hurricane season was

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hey Amy, why don't you just say you hate poor people and you think you shouldn't have to even acknowledge they are human beings who also exist in the same world as you? Do you only show compassion toward these bleeping overpaid wastes of space, the Slackers?
Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 3.49.19 PM.png

Nothing makes Renee feel more enthused than nonsensical punishment for something a kid can't force themselves to do and the kid just accepting it thinking he did a bad thing! Yeah, these two are the definition of "sticking to their guns"!
Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 3.54.15 PM.png

Or you know... traveling across the country, half-assing their mask wearing, being in a theme park with thousands of others, licking their fingers, sharing drinks, touching every damn thing everywhere, picking pennies from off the ground, washing their hands without hot water and probably barely even soaping up....
Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 3.57.31 PM.png

Ah, the Ginn Tracker way of thinking. Hope something will go away (like a hurricane) and it'll happen, just like hoping for another 'miracle' baby and it happening. Or Amy who hopes homeless people wouldn't ruin her fantasy world. Kelly sounds like she's lost her marbles, but I like the nonsensical response that almost sounds snarky.
Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 4.00.41 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 17
When she said they have water, I thought, "sparkling or regular?" I sure hope they've stocked up on Liquid Death!

Ginn said "we're pretty used to the rain". Mmm, are you though? Cause you always talk about it like it's a miracle of nature and and you've never been in it before and it might kill you.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey Amy, why don't you just say you hate poor people and you think you shouldn't have to even acknowledge they are human beings who also exist in the same world as you? Do you only show compassion toward these bleeping overpaid wastes of space, the Slackers?
View attachment 1603126
duck the homeless, corporate Disney's hella questionable everything and the fact she's so close to getting WHY it's so jarring. Amy wants her Disney magic! šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 12
Ginn said they didn't have time to film a gender reveal at DL cause it was such a busy trip. Pretty sure you probably could have done it in the 4 hours you spent napping, but hey, what do I know, I'm just a meanie pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
anyone else notice how j$'s behavior changed drastically at the end? he was standing at the table, his face changed and then he became basically non-responsive.

• Sad
I do not understand why after all this time, they STILL canā€™t begin a live show properly. šŸ™„

Honestly, setting Jackson's reveal aside like they will him when #2 comes along, who gives a tit? Who do they REALLY think they are that they need a twenty-odd minute theatrical production just to say, 'yeah, we're raising a boy/girl'? No denying there'll be megastans wanting the spectacle but they could've easily just said on the live there, 'yep, it's a boy,' and leave it at that. But, no, these two think they're the Kardashians of theme park YT needing three separate drawn out videos to whip the algorithm.

Reactions: 25
duck the homeless, corporate Disney's hella questionable everything and the fact she's so close to getting WHY it's so jarring. Amy wants her Disney magic! šŸ™ƒ
Amy probably relies on her husband to pay the bills so she and her teenage daughter can go to DL multiple times and then tit on it cause it wasn't enough of a magical bubble for her. Amy, better keep supplying that husband with BJs and hope he doesn't lose his job or invest your entire retirement savings in crypto and that you never have a surgery that requires pain medication and that you never get addicted to those pain killers... but hey if you do, just pull yourself up by your bootstraps! Oh you don't have any boots? Maybe you can borrow some from the people who tarnish your magical bubble!

I do not understand why after all this time, they STILL canā€™t begin a live show properly. šŸ™„
I liked how Dim said he forgot how everything works. Cause it's been.... two weeks since they did one. Weird how I've come back from long vacations and still known how to do my really technical job. šŸ¤” I thought Dim was supposed to be a genius engineering brain mastermind and know all things....

So Buddy was crying cause he dropped his "pipi" aka his pacifier. Stop giving him the pacifier, his teeth already look like Ginn's.

Ginn's sniffing was so bleeping disgusting, you could always hear her swallowing that nasal discharge. At least she didn't smear lipstick all over those anal prolapse lips of hers this time although that bottom lip could use some moisturizing. šŸ¤¢
Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 4.25.41 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah, California harvest season, when all those tractors and combines run up and down Harbor Blvd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If you're sick and you still have 5 more vlogs of this never-ending purgatory trip to go, you think it's best to do a live show? Where you have to do a lot of talking? And your kid isn't napping either so it's not even like it's a good time to do it? If she can sit up straight (well, slouched which is her usual way of sitting) for a live show, she can probably sit up straight to do some "editing" instead. Oh wait, can't get attention from the rabid stans that way.

Ah, California harvest season, when all those tractors and combines run up and down Harbor Blvd.
Hope they don't run over the massive hordes of homeless people! šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Question for those who watched the live: Did Tim look annoyed at Jenn also or just Jackson?

Reactions: 9
He doesn't NEED to take naps, he is almost 3, he's probably naturally coming out of them now, like fk sake dimbo kids don't nap till teenager years, you only get 2 maybe 3 years at max with it
IF Buddy still needs/wants naps at this age they would only be an hour or hour and a half max. Kids his age, especially boys, are bundles of energy & noise. They want to run and play and explore. Canā€™t wait to see what they do when Buddy jr comes because Buddy sr wonā€™t be napping at all unless they drug him

Reactions: 14
Are we sure they only give him melatonin? What if they also give him Benedryl sometimes? I wouldn't put it past them. Forcing this kid to take naps all the time is just cruel. Being punished because you can't sleep?! Insane. He still sleeps in his crib even though he can crawl out and they still haven't weened him from his pacifier. His teeth and speech patterns are already messed up from the pacifier use. Hey Trackers... knowing how to say numbers in Mandarin isn't impressive when we still cannot understand what he says in English.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
What is up with her hair? It looks like itā€™s multiple colors and not in a good way. The left side (her left side) is noticeably darker. Her hair looks FILTHY on the sides.

So theyā€™re doing forced naps. I guess thatā€™s what the mention of the timer was.
I didn't watch, but why in the world would these fools make not taking naps a negative thing? Idiots.

Reactions: 15
I bet she ā€œforgotā€ melatonin today so he wouldnā€™t nap. It would show Dim what a handful Buddy is and how she canā€™t possibly ā€œworkā€with him around. Probably gunning for Lean2.

Also a Stan said too bad about missing Knotts and they said donā€™t worry about that, wink, wink. What do we think that means. They got some special preview? Or they are just going to fair use someone elseā€™s footage?

There were just so many wrong things on the live I canā€™t keep track of all of them. If Buddy is climbing out of his crib, to me thatā€™s an immediate sign he needs to move to toddler bed. If heā€™s telling them via monitor that he dropped his pacifier heā€™s too old for it. It heā€™s telling them, again via monitor, that he needs to go to the bathroom heā€™s ready for a more intensive potty training than they seem to be doing.

I hate to be nitpicking but they canā€™t seem to do anything right. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.