Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

U76

Chatty Member
There has been some "poor" Tim going around, and I got to say, FUCK TIM.

I've got three kids, a REAL job (that requires regular travel flying multiple time a month) and a REAL partner. It's not all easy and "golly gee, ding dang" because life is not easy. But my appearance, my engagement in life, my happiness, my mental health is MY responsibility.

He looks like shit, because he has allowed his life to become shit. He got lucky with making a living pointing a video camera randomly at theme parks and learned nothing about how to live. Any of the struggle he has in life because of Jenn, he is as responsible as her. He enables and allows all her behavior and chooses willingly to allow her to "manage" his livelihood. If it's not working, it's his fault. Not planning, his fault. Not having a cohesive and consistent approach to his channel, his fault. Not looking good on camera (his literal FUCKING JOB), his fault. A child that is "unmanageable", his fault. A partner who is a co-dependent lazy mess, his fault.

FUCK TIM for squandering what could have been a real profession and then throwing it all away because he can't be an adult and take responsibility for his own choices. The comment deleting, banning and all the other contrived ways to control the narrative on them is further proof he won't be an adult and understand he is where is because of himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Hello all! Long time lurker, finally compelled to register and post because I came across this post on Reddit last week and needed to share. When I first read it last week, details seemed on point but I thought it was ambiguous enough to wait and see how events played out post-trip. Now that I’m reading that Buddy and Jenn were/are sick, I thought you all might also enjoy rampantly speculating! Seems to me that Nanny being sick or asking for time off might also explain the delay in videos this last week. Now back to lurking. 😇
1EF16466-A21C-484D-9526-752747D27897.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Is this her OnlyFans audition?
Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 11.46.47 AM.png

Ginn says she can't feel anything yet with the baby.

Well Ginn, you still can't feel anything yet with the other kid other and he's almost 3, so that's no surprise.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
Bruh, this bitch literally goes on a rant about how she doesn’t know how to get rid of all the crap they’ve accumulated in their house. Here are the excuses she gives for their house being 1 Disney t-shirt haul from a hoarding situation:

1) Their neighborhood is strict and community garage sales days always happen when they are out of town. Apparently they don’t announce the dates far enough in advance for them to plan for it. — please, like dates would actually help you.

2) They can’t sell stuff on Facebook marketplace because they’re “famous” and don’t want people to know where they live. — Jokes on you, it ain’t hard to find your house address online in the year of our Lord 2022. BTWs it’s called meeting in a random public place that’s not your house, Jennifer. Normal non-famous folk do this all the time.

3) None of their friends need the stuff they are trying to give away. — Pffft, we know you ain’t got any friends left. Next.

4) She refuses to give it to goodwill because they don’t help people. — I … I don’t even know what to say to this. If you dislike goodwill there are plenty of places that gladly take gently used items; the Assistance League is one of many. Since you were cryptic about the items you’re looking offload, I will automatically assume you want to give people your dirty panties and don’t understand you’re not famous and those ain’t valuable.

5) She’s called every shelter in Orlando during COVID and they all only want new items. — have you tried calling again recently?

The EXCUSES. Empty pampers boxes are trash, Jennifer, not treasure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Devilchild-03

Popping in to say hi and give you some hot (well warm) tea about the HHN vlog. My manager was talking about the video with me last night after hearing all the criticism around it. While she did find their blatant misuse of other vloggers material low, they did confirm the warning attached to HHN. While pregnancy isn’t listed in the warning box, it is assumed by management that any pregnant women would consider their health before attending the event. If anyone asked us(tms) if pregnant people are allowed in the event, we are supposed to state it’s highly discouraged, but of course we can’t stop them. What annoyed her the most was Jenn’s blatant lie about there not being a pregnancy precaution on the houses. Managers are trained on HHN and prepared, so they would know more than Jenn. The manager thinks that the way Jenn phrased the question is “Is there a ban on pregnant women in houses?” And of course the RIP guide answered no. My manager also added that Jenn could potentially get the RIP guide in some hot water with the careless wording she used and further advertised it on a channel watched by thousands among them pregnant women.Of course the bitch don’t care about the consequences, she thinks she’ll get away with whatever.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

2020planner

VIP Member
I used to give him more of the benefit of the doubt too, but I'm done w/ that. Every time I tried to cut him some slack, he'd do something absolutely absurd and / or join forces with Jenn to say or do something that would super piss me off and show his TRUE colors.

So, I've got no more fucks to give in that department.

Sure I'll admit he pretty much carries the household but he's still the one that helped to create (if not solely unleashed) the monster that is Jenn, he can dish it out just as bad as her at times, he's a petty ass bitch, he's snarky and bans people from reddit, is thin-skinned, is only about the $$$, and cares little for anything else but continuing to live the lifestyle they've gotten used to living, even at the expense of his child (and soon-to-be children).

So, yeah... 🖕 🖕 🖕 to both of them at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I have family that lives in SW Florida and they sent pictures from their home near Fort Myers. The entire first floor is submerged in many feet of water - the water in the roads is completely covering cars. It is horrible. They didn't evacuate (I know, I don't agree with this) and the flooding is worse than they ever could have imagined. Please stay safe to all who are in Florida/the hurricane's path!

• Sad
  • Wow

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I hate kids…I’ve said this before. I fully admit that I hate all kids but of course I love my own.

it’s not just because I hate kids that The Prop annoys the shit out of me right???? I don’t wish any harm on him or any other kids, but holy fucking shit he isn’t cute and he is just goddamn OBNOXIOUS

• Haha
  • Heart

andreaob

Is anyone else offended by that disgusting IG? Rainy night at MK? Seriously? There are people afraid of losing their lives and homes and you’re out there frolicking in the f*****g rain? I thought they hated rain? Hotel guests I can understand, where else are they going to go? But these two are so out of touch with reality and they need their bubble burst immediately. I guess JChinese8 was home, he would have loved it 😩

• Heart
  • Sad

shaunnaj86

Very on key of Tim to make a point to say “I’m not sick only Jenn and Jackson are” when he’s headed to an event that night. Don’t pay attention to the fact he’s been coughing, sounds like crap and drinking out of the same cup as his sick wife and sitting within inches of her. He’s not sick so don’t call him out on his bullshit of again going to an event sick!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

2020planner

VIP Member
When looking at the full reddit histories of these stans, you get to truly understand who is ALL IN on Trackertown
She really IS nuts.

Here's another gem of hers.

Dontcha know?

Trackers work "around the clock."
Universal doesn't want them to be media so Tim doesn't get all the views.
Ordinary Adventures PAID them.
All the vloggers were DYING to get their footage into Tim's.

No words, really. No words. 🤦‍♀️

1664298581456.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Kikichick22

Chatty Member
LOL!
I have a friend that works in transportation. Dim doesn’t roll down his window to say Hello or mentions he needs to charge his car. He just does this weird “plug in” hand movement through the front windshield to them. Friend says he’s super awkward and the other CMs laugh about him doing that dumb hand movement!
43FF2ADD-918D-4332-B92D-5E37A0B2D35C.jpeg

• Haha

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
Based off MJM9’s list, here is where we can actually start to divulge how much they’ve spent since December 2021. Please chime in if I forgot something.

35. December 28 - January 8: Aulani —> oh dear Jesus this trip… $10,000 minimum for (4) 1st class plane tickets, supposedly some nights were gifted DVC point by SuperStan Chris Pratt aka HolyMoly. The room at the time was about $1,400 a night as it was a 1 bedroom villa. Stanny didn’t go this trip. They were in Aulani for 11 days, so assuming HM had enough points for 3-4 nights, let’s assume Dim paid for 7 of those nights so $11,500 after taxes. They spent $800 on the island tour where they left their miracle in the van asleep alone on the side of the road, both got Spa treatments for around $450 after tip, Tim did the Snorkel excursion that was like $150 i think? one lunch they paid $96 for burgers and fries so the total trip food bill was stupid, easy. I’d say around $1500. We estimated they spent $1,000 on Aulani merch. So Aulani cost them approx: $25,400

36. January 18 - Villains Villa (#hosted)
37. January 31, February 1 - Sports Villa (#hosted)
38. February 6 - Princess Villa (#hosted)

39. February 12 - February 20 - RV Camping at Fort Wilderness —> they admitted themselves this was $2,000 for the RV. The got the golf cart which is $59+tax per day so $250. Doesn’t include the food and merch purchased, which was easily $300. So $2550 for a 4 day camping trip at “The Fort”.

40. February 21 - Legoland Hotel (#hosted)
41. February 28 - Coronado Springs (#hosted)

42. March 10 - Disney Dream Cruise
(Roy O. Disney Suite) $21,000 for the suite + Stanny Concierge room @ $4,500. I believe they spent about $500 on souvenirs. $2,000 in admitted tips for a low total of: $28,000.

43. March 16 - Galaxy Starcruiser (Suite) —> Approx: $7,500 for the one bedroom galaxy suite in space. Don’t remember how much merch they bought if any.

44. April 8 - World Center Marriott (#hosted)

45. May 7 - 14: DCL 7-night Fantasy
(ROD Suite) This was a $42,000 Suite + stanny’s Cuntcierge room which was $11,000. Remy champagne French brunch for the entire family, HM included which was around $550 IIRC. Another $600 in crap. Let’s assume they did 20% tips again, so $10,600. Don’t forget the rock Dim bought Ginn which was easily $15,000. Grand approximate total for this cruise: $64,750. (or $79,750 if you want to include the 💍)

46. June - Anna Maria Island house —> didn’t watch this series. I’d bet $10,000 easy but won’t include this in my grand total. Any know?

47. July 29 - 31: Contemporary (haircut) —> we know this cost them $2300. For not even a first haircut.

48. August 15 - 19: DCL Wish —> 2 regular verandas rooms at 50% off. $3,500 per room for $7,000 or $3,500 after the discount. If they tipped 20%, that’s $4,200. They of course bought more crap they’ll never use. A safe estimate is $600. Remy again for $300. I think someone got another massage, so $230. So the Wish was probably their cheapest cruise yet @ $5,430.
49. Sept. 1-4: Sapphire Falls - HHN —> didn’t watch this trip. Someone else will have to fill those blanks in.
50. Sept. 8-??: Disneyland Hotel —> Suite $1200 per night, extra king room at $600 per night. Don’t know if they stayed there the entire week, but if so: $12,600 for two rooms for 7 nights BEFORE taxes and fees. Flight at minimum was $8,000 for everyone. Let’s say $1000 for Disneyland tickets, and whatever the fee is for D23. Food is probably $500 for the vlogs we’ve seen thus far. Total so far for this trip: $22,100.

So grand total spent on vacations this year on the conservative estimate without the HHN, AMI or full longest California trip ever:

$158,030

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
At 31min in the live Tim tells Jackson he can't play a game cause he didn't take his nap...
Holy shit…they are PUNISHING an almost 3 year old for not napping?! They are the WORST fucking parents ever…BOTH OF THEM. My son dropped naps almost entirely slightly after 2…he would occasionally take a nap but it wasn’t daily. Fuck these two assholes

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
It really is all smoke and mirrors with the two of them. They are both complete frauds and they are not who they seem in the videos, it's like characters on a tv show.

Thank you all for the well wishes. We're doing great. The worst of it is hitting us right now, we probably have until 9-10pm and then we'll be good. It's very very noisy outside but there doesn't seem to be much damage at this point. 🤞 Stay well, everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Caligirl123

Watching the recent Disneyland vid and I’m on the Space Mountain part: Could you imagine sitting behind a middle-aged man, who’s filming inside of a ride that you can’t see a single blasted thing inside of while loudly “woo’ing and wee’ing” like a fucking mental patient?

FFS - 🤡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35