TheTimTracker #95 We're Not Late, We're Behind Schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 31min in the live Tim tells Jackson he can't play a game cause he didn't take his nap...
When my son was dropping his only nap (around 2.5) we would take that hour of time he’d usually nap and play quiet games, color or read, relaxing stuff. It helped adjust him to staying awake VS him going balls to the wall all day and getting super cranky during dinner bc he was tired.

I know this isn’t what Dim was referring to, (e.g., playing a game that’s too loud or rowdy) bc then it would be obvious they actually care about their child’s well-being and development.

Reactions: 11
Is it bad that I want to see them angry? Obviously not at Jackson's expense (though keep poking, buddy!) but I'd LOVE for the mask to drop on a live, more than it allegedly just did. Dim trying to keep up that 'golly gee whizz uwu' facade while smoke's pouring from his ears. Or Gin twitching cos she feels another Twitter tirade coming on. (Tired-ade? :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tim is VISIBLY pissed at the kid when Jenn brings him in.

also the kid stuttering when they ask him about his favorite ride😑😑😑😑😑😑

View attachment 1602960
Y'all making me watch these two...Tim was NOT in the mood for J$ as evidence by his 'he still has a bunch of time left' comment right before Gin went and got him.

Also, for the love of God, tell your kid to STOP SCREAMING INTO THE MICROPHONE.

Reactions: 17
I mean there is no proof but just as a mom… I feel like the kid sleeps an unreasonable amount. Like your daughter, if my son would nap for 3 hours during the day he would then be awake until 10 pm. There is NO WAY this kid naps for 4.5 hours a day and then goes to bed at 7:30pm

Piping hot *not tracker related* tea for you all

my husband JUST called me and said that ResortTV1 are currently in his store and I told him to tell whatever rep that is working with them to say “stop begging for money in the parks”
For sure I just wasn't sure if I missed a bottle in a vlog or something because I could totally see them leaving it hanging around on the counters they don't clean

Reactions: 8
“I don’t know how fun NYC would be for Jackson”

same breath

“I would love to go to the Grand Canyon”

jenn, you are SO bleeping stupid. If you think NYC would be boring for your Prop, then the Grand Canyon is definitely bleeping boring.

Also, he sees two massive canyons every time you two assholes open up your mouths

• Haha
Reactions: 35
“I don’t know how fun NYC would be for Jackson”

same breath

“I would love to go to the Grand Canyon”

jenn, you are SO bleeping stupid. If you think NYC would be boring for your Prop, then the Grand Canyon is definitely bleeping boring.

Also, he sees two massive canyons every time you two assholes open up your mouths
I would love for Ginn to go to the Grand Canyon too. Take the witch down to the bottom and make her hike her way back up to escape. You’d hear her fake laughter turning into yelling and it echo across for miles.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For anyone who still thinks that Tim is a good dad…

check out his posture THE ENTIRE TIME JackProp is in the room…

his shoulders are basically attached to his ears, he’s so pissed off and tense that it is making my neck and back hurt just looking at him

I would love for Ginn to go to the Grand Canyon too. Take the witch down to the bottom and make her hike her way back up to escape. You’d hear her fake laughter turning into yelling and it echo across for miles.
Honestly with the way she’s packing on the pounds Tim, JackProp, and Lynn could ride her down to the bottom for a tour

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They both look bleeping MISERABLE in the very beginning before Tim puts the stupid starting soon thing on the screen.
I mean that starting screen are for people who do a livestream on a schedule or announce it beforehand on other social media etc. Not for these weirdos who do a livestream whenever they feel like. Also they made sure it was a lonnnng time after stealing content so that everyone would forget.

Reactions: 13
I mean there is no proof but just as a mom… I feel like the kid sleeps an unreasonable amount. Like your daughter, if my son would nap for 3 hours during the day he would then be awake until 10 pm. There is NO WAY this kid naps for 4.5 hours a day and then goes to bed at 7:30pm

Piping hot *not tracker related* tea for you all

my husband JUST called me and said that ResortTV1 are currently in his store and I told him to tell whatever rep that is working with them to say “stop begging for money in the parks”
My Wife and I are at Howl-O-Scream tonight and I’m looking for any vlogger I can find especially DimmyDumbass!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg
Yep. They've totally lost control of this livestream. They do nothing to stop his interrupting & annoying behavior.
Lmao they are potty training him lol

If they seriously take a room up during this hurricane they are complete a holes.

Reactions: 9
Why do these idiots keep the Lego set where Buddy can get to it? They are so preoccupied with him playing with it and Dim seems pissed that he’s dismantling it. 😊

Someone suggests they do river cruising by Disney and Gin says she’d love to go on the Mediterranean or the Norwegian Fjords. 🤦🏽

Oh tit. Now they are trying to say that they were trying to make #screamsquad a thing to make fun of Universal. Ironically, unironically. They just make no sense. 🤪

So Dim is going to something tonight that is “time sensitive” so she’s going to put that video out in the middle of this never ending California trip. Oh so now they care about that??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg the life show from tonight - what the hell is that. Jackson spent the first wee while screaming at the emojis. I know he’s a wee boy doing wee boy things but that shouldn’t be filmed and broadcast to the world.

Reactions: 14
Jenn's lack of enthusiasm about putting out the gender reveal video makes me think it's a boy. Or maybe she realizes it won't get anywhere near the views of J$'s gender reveal?

Reactions: 17
If they seriously take a room up during this hurricane they are complete a holes.

Reactions: 10
Jenn's lack of enthusiasm about putting out the gender reveal video makes me think it's a boy. Or maybe she realizes it won't get anywhere near the views of J$'s gender reveal?
Man, it sucks not being able to exploit your unborn child for views. Life must be so hard as a Gin. 😔

Reactions: 12
They just seem washed up. I can’t imagine them doing this until they retire…..

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.