TheTimTracker #95 We're Not Late, We're Behind Schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 31min in the live Tim tells Jackson he can't play a game cause he didn't take his nap...
I can’t even hate watch them anymore but omg, did he really say that?! Actually using that against him! I can’t wait for him to stop napping altogether and he wrecks havoc on them all day long!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
At 31min in the live Tim tells Jackson he can't play a game cause he didn't take his nap...
Holy tit…they are PUNISHING an almost 3 year old for not napping?! They are the WORST bleeping parents ever…BOTH OF THEM. My son dropped naps almost entirely slightly after 2…he would occasionally take a nap but it wasn’t daily. duck these two assholes

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He doesn't NEED to take naps, he is almost 3, he's probably naturally coming out of them now, like fk sake dimbo kids don't nap till teenager years, you only get 2 maybe 3 years at max with it

Reactions: 20
So they’re doing forced naps. I guess that’s what the mention of the timer was.

Gender reveal might just be them telling the audience, nothing special. Must be a boy.

Reactions: 19
This kid’s hormones are going to be so out of whack with how much melatonin they are giving him. I guarantee he doesn’t naturally sleep for 3 hours during the day then fall asleep at 7:30 without some sort of medication

Reactions: 21
This kid’s hormones are going to be so out of whack with how much melatonin they are giving him. I guarantee he doesn’t naturally sleep for 3 hours during the day then fall asleep at 7:30 without some sort of medication
Are they giving him melatonin? I know it's been mentioned a few times on this sub. My little one who is 2.5 will sleep for three hours for a nap if I let her. But like you said she would be impossible to get to sleep at night if that was the case. So we force her up after an hour.

Reactions: 9
They both look bleeping MISERABLE in the very beginning before Tim puts the stupid starting soon thing on the screen.

• Haha
I’m skimming this on 2x. This is so flipping ridiculous to have that kid in there yelling out and banging on the mic like that. One of them go take care of your child. And get him off the internet asking strangers to send him green heart emojis.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Are they giving him melatonin? I know it's been mentioned a few times on this sub. My little one who is 2.5 will sleep for three hours for a nap if I let her. But like you said she would be impossible to get to sleep at night if that was the case. So we force her up after an hour.
I mean there is no proof but just as a mom… I feel like the kid sleeps an unreasonable amount. Like your daughter, if my son would nap for 3 hours during the day he would then be awake until 10 pm. There is NO WAY this kid naps for 4.5 hours a day and then goes to bed at 7:30pm

Piping hot *not tracker related* tea for you all

my husband JUST called me and said that ResortTV1 are currently in his store and I told him to tell whatever rep that is working with them to say “stop begging for money in the parks”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I mean there is no proof but just as a mom… I feel like the kid sleeps an unreasonable amount. Like your daughter, if my son would nap for 3 hours during the day he would then be awake until 10 pm. There is NO WAY this kid naps for 4.5 hours a day and then goes to bed at 7:30pm
I second that, my neice will sleep up to 2 hours late morning, she has no afternoon naps an she's still up to 8pm with that, there's no way I'd get her down at 7.30pm with naps as long as that

• Heart
Reactions: 8
At around 11:22 Jackson starts making a ton of noise over the monitor and Tim looks SO bleeping PISSED. So, perhaps the tides have turned and Tim is FED UP with being the sole parent in the household. Newsflash Timbo, things aren’t going to get any better with ANOTHER kid on the way. You bleeping asshole

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gin wanted to film the gender reveal at Disneyland but there wasn’t enough time. I guess napping is more important than anything.

Gin and Buddy are sick but Dim says he’s not sick yet keeps coughing. Sure, Dim. He also says they got sick from not enough sleep!!

They are so distracted by Buddy that they can’t even answer any questions. How are the Stans not aggravated at this??

• Haha
Tim is VISIBLY pissed at the kid when Jenn brings him in.

also the kid stuttering when they ask him about his favorite ride😑😑😑😑😑😑

1664054255167.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the thing they are most proud of Buddy right now is his Chinese counting. FFS. Maybe teach him English first. His babbling is ridiculous.

Jackson got some blueberries in the comments in the chat
Closest thing he’ll ever come to the real thing.

These Stans keep asking about the hurricane and they say they are all prepared. They can’t even remember what to pack for vacation. How are we supposed to believe they are prepared for a hurricane. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.